Water within me

ScorpCrab

Hello everyone.
Im really into astrology but I dont know how to read my chart. When I talk to someone they usualy say i have a good asc desc combination. Can anyone tell me something more? Why am I so into spiritual things. Can I see more than it is in this world?
Also Im trying to have children. Can somebody see if I have family life in my chart?
Here it is folks
https://ibb.co/bW75yG

Thank you so very much 💞

rahu

Banned
hi ScorpCrab

your sun is opposed to the Uranus/Neptune midpoint. among other things ,this aspect gives you insights to the astral plane. this shows vivid dreams,prophetic dreams and a strong psychic /astral presence. as Neptune adds creativity and can give visions. sometimes these can even occur when awake or dreams can seem to continue when you awake from sleep/dreams.

this aspect can give a elaborate dream world but it can alsointerfer wit your sense of reality, in that you may have big dreams and ideas but also have trouble completely or reaching these aspirations.when this aspect is unfavorable,you can seem to be a "space case" in that you are easily confused or have trouble making decisions or seem to be enmeshed in crazy imaginings

these astral/psychics can be confused by other people and relationships because ,in addition, you have eris square to the sun and the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to your sun/mercury conjunction.
these aspects gives you a irresistible emotional/physical/ mental attraction. this shows you are very optimistic and outgoing .it also shows that you have many friends and guys that what to be with you.
your attraction is increased as mars is square to the node and opposed to pallas. this shows you are extremely lively and energetic and pallas adds wisdom self assurance and intelligence to your personality.this will make you the center of attraction to your group of friends and you wills always stand out in a crowd because of energies you give out around you physical presence.

you have the nodal axis conjunct the vertex axis. this shows you are subject to other worldly or altered dimensional feelings of experiences. this aspect heightens your psychic abilities but makes them more confusing at times because you are sensitive to "cosmic energy flows" and these energies do not always apply to your life of karma. so strange coincidences and feeling will always come to you, sometimes to teach about your "destiny" but at other times you may not understand the energy around you.

again you psychic influences are connect with your emotional.life as venus is conjunct your vertex and south node .this will intensify your physical/sexual/emotional attraction to others.
it strengthens your psychic intuitions and with Jupiter trine to venus, you likely will have a favorable marriage before you. the mars/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to your Saturn/moon midpoint which shows you are a devoted person and though you have so much emotional/sexual appeal to others, you just want the love of a "soul mate" ,you do not enjoy "playing" the field but are sincere and true to anyone that you become involved with.

with eris conjunct the moon and square to your sun, you do have a very strong sexual impulse that colors everything you do. so it is very likely that guys get the wrong idea when you are just trying to be friends as they likely will take everything you do or say in a sexual manner.

but in addition to a very strong physical desire, you are also amazingly romantic and idealistic in your dreams of the future as Eros is conjunct you IC and square to psyche.the midpoint of this square is square to the Saturn/moon midpoint showing your idealism and hope of finding you soul mate. he will be a very lucky guy.

there are some aspects that show you have emotional issues in spite of your seemingly charmed social nature.

Nessus is conjunct your ascendant . this shows that you have been emotionally abused through your childhood. this is also shown by your chiron/juno conjunction square to your pluto/ixion conjunction. the midpoints are conjunct to Jupiter in the 12th house. together these aspects show your family life to have ben very restrictive and dominating . you have such vibrancy but in your home you were made to feel you were "evil" or "worthless. this seems to be a family issue pasted down thru the generations. this probably is also part of being brought up in a restrictive patriarchal society. A strong woman such as your self often has many "haters" around in such a restrictive social environment.

you Saturn/sun midpoint is oppose to psyche and square to eros, so it seems your father has been the biggest block to your self esteem and dreams of your future as this aspect shows him to be restrictive and domineering over you. you might have had to hide your creativity and happy feelings as a child ,because it seems anytime you showed your light ,he was there to tear you down and make you feel worthless.
sedna square to orcus implies that you abuse was more than just emotional.but you keep these bad experiences deep in side you mind. this can prove to be problem when you are opening up to a guy as you are uncomfortable being totally truthful about the way your mind and emotional operate.

the node was transiting your chiron at 22aquar52 on oct 8 and /juno at 21aqur59 on oct 20th and squaring your pluto at 22scorp51 om oct 8.

so it seems you have been feeling depressed and trapped by these family issue I have mentioned.

but these transit are over so good luck in fulfilling the dreams you have in life

rahu

Last edited:

ScorpCrab

Thank you so much Rahu!
This is so true it almost made me cry.
I always felt like i can see the bigger picture, but never can do anything with it. Guess its my curse.

Im very very grateful 💜

Also, I just couldnt help but to ask if I will have children? Is that sonething stars can tell?

rahu

Banned
you have mars square to venus and in my experience this aspect usually brings children to a woman.
as you have the mars/venus square involved with the node and vertex, I would have to believe that your children will be gifted .
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_scorpcrab_71257_13037.jpg
    astro_2gw_scorpcrab_71257_13037.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 24