Anyone else have a moon dominated by water and a mercury that has no air or water?

Just wondering if anyone else here has a moon dominated by water and a mercury that has no air or water, because thats what I have and have never met anyone with such a set up.

wan

What aspects do they have? Aspects to a planet are just as relevant as the sign a planet is in

Hm..well, my Merc loosely conjuncts my Sun and Venus, although I know this really isn't all that rare. My Moon inconjuncts my Mars (not sure if this counts as a significant aspect or not).

Hm..well, my Merc loosely conjuncts my Sun and Venus, although I know this really isn't all that rare. My Moon inconjuncts my Mars (not sure if this counts as a significant aspect or not).

Well aspects overpower whatever condition a planet is in, at least in a way. In other words, if one has moon in pisces trine their Jupiter, the condition of their jupiter WILL still matter when determining the effects of the aspect between those two planets, however trine is a harmonious aspect, which means that no matter what condition the planet of that persons jupiter is, the relationship between their own jupiter and their own moon will be positive.

This is why aspects are categorized as either positive or negative. Trine is one of the harmonious or positive aspects, which creates a positive and healthy relationship between two planets.

With that in mind, your merc being in leo is bad, as mercury does bad in fire signs, since fire is very illogical natured and mercury is logic itself.

It conjuncting your sun is good though, since like I explained earlier, the aspect is harmonious. Venus does well with Mercury, as venus is very logical and almost as logical as mercury itself, and since your venus has a positive relationship with your mercury, it will HAVE TO do you a lot of good because it will have to do your merc a lot of good

With that said, you have a strong Mercury.

But a strong Mercury really is nothing with a weak moon/sensitive moon.

But your moon is inconjunct mars, inconjunctions are harmonious aspects.

Which means your mars, regardless of its condition as determined by its sign and aspects, will work well with your moon.

Scorpio moon is sensitive, but since you have fire from mars conjuncting it, you wont really be sensitive and will have good emotional strength, due to the will power that fire grants to the moon. Couple that with your merc being in good condition, and you should be a nice personality.

What I want to add though is that mercury is our thoughts, and the sign and its aspects determine how we think, but our moon influences how we think as it is our feelings/emotions.

Which means even if you have a good Mercury, if your moon is weak, your mercury wont matter and wont be able to save you.

But fortunately for you, you have a strong moon and a strong Mercury.

Anyways, thanks for letting me analyse your personality, its helped me realise that there likely is no one out there whose Mercury AND moon is as bad as mine lol.

Last edited: