Is this death in this years SR chart of my son?

Stella88

Hi Everyone

Could you please take a look at the birth chart of my son, i just discovered few days ago that he has aspects that show suicidal inclinations. With Aries on cusp of 8 and Mars conjunction with IC badly aspected...as well as other planets badly aspected...
How did i discovered all these? I looked at my SR for next two years, after knowing there would be major things happening next period of time in my life, and i discovered that for 2019 SR for myself, i had ruler of 5th in the 8th house....further more, September 2018 progressed Moon conjuncts my death planet, Neptune, which in same time is part of my twins children axis, in opposition with the Moon in Sagitarius-Gemini.....which in same time was transited by Pluto in 2001 when i gave birth and died for a short period of time.
So i am quite concerned at the moment....
The story unfolds a little further as my charts, (Natal transits, Progressions and Solar arc) show having twins in 2019....i know it will sound funny, but i pulled the birth chart of the twins, as per the transits, and knowing that after i died the first time i gave birth, i only would consider a C section birth.....and i tried the charts around the days i knew the babies would be due...and my BIG problem was that for their solar return for the same year i see death in the chart.
After that I checked my son's SR charts for couple of next years.

Please help me taking a look at the charts i am posting, can you identify death in my sons SR for this year?....
What about my SR for 2019?
Is there death indicating in the twins SR for 2020?

i am posting all three charts.
I am really grateful in advance, i tried and tried t figure everything out by myself, but i feel i'm overwhelmed...

Attachments

• David natal.jpg
    David natal.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 01.32.48.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 01.32.48.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 01.25.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 01.25.53.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 01.36.32.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 01.36.32.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 10

katydid

Could you please take a look at the birth chart of my son, i just discovered few days ago that he has aspects that show suicidal inclinations. With Aries on cusp of 8 and Mars conjunction with IC badly aspected...as well as other planets badly aspected...
===========================================

Is that what you are saying indicates suicidal tendencies? Aries on cusp of the 8th, Mars conjunct the IC?

Because there are a whole lot of other things that placement could represent. Suicide is not the first one that comes to my mind.

Do you have reason to believe he is actually suicidal? Has he threatened suicide or attempted it before?

To me, Aries on the 8th with Mars on the IC is about possible repressed anger towards his early homelife. He may be mad at you all and not know how to express if fully ?

The Sun opposed Pluto may SOMETIMES indicate suicidal feelings---but there are lots of other interpretations as well.

Last edited:

katydid

Hi Everyone

How did i discovered all these? I looked at my SR for next two years, after knowing there would be major things happening next period of time in my life, and i discovered that for 2019 SR for myself, i had ruler of 5th in the 8th house....further more, September 2018 progressed Moon conjuncts my death planet, Neptune, which in same time is part of my twins children axis, in opposition with the Moon in Sagitarius-Gemini.....which in same time was transited by Pluto in 2001 when i gave birth and died for a short period of time.
So i am quite concerned at the moment....
The story unfolds a little further as my charts, (Natal transits, Progressions and Solar arc) show having twins in 2019....i know it will sound funny, but i pulled the birth chart of the twins, as per the transits, and knowing that after i died the first time i gave birth, i only would consider a C section birth.....and i tried the charts around the days i knew the babies would be due...and my BIG problem was that for their solar return for the same year i see death in the chart.
After that I checked my son's SR charts for couple of next years.

Please help me taking a look at the charts i am posting, can you identify death in my sons SR for this year?....
What about my SR for 2019?
Is there death indicating in the twins SR for 2020?

i am posting all three charts.
I am really grateful in advance, i tried and tried t figure everything out by myself, but i feel i'm overwhelmed...

I can see why you are feeling overwhelmed. You are doing birth charts for 'twins' that you may or may not even get pregnant with, then doing their Solar Rteun and wanting to see if one of these 'twins' will die...:pouty:

I think you are going way off the rails, trying to read such hypothetical charts.

I think it would be better to focus on the charts of yourself and your son. If you really are concerned that he could be suicidal, it is probably not helpful for you to be looking 3 yrs into the future at the SR of children that do not even exist yet. :unsure:

You have Sun conjunct Pluto. Your son has Sun opposed Pluto. You are both intense, highly emotional and a bit resistant, most likely. Your Son has been having difficult visits from Saturn lately. he likely needs attention, love and your support. :love: