Pluto Transits

suimui10

I just realized that my biggest ailment the last few years is Plutonian rather than Neptunian. I mean I surely had a rude awakening (disillusionment) thanks to T Nept squaring my 10th/4th (esp. my 4th) but it is Pluto that has delivered me to the current murky waters.

Caro's post above inspired me to look a bit closer to the dates Pluto squared Pluto in the 8th. I had an extremely unpleasant event back then, something unlike anything that ever happened in my life before. At the same time I have been reading The Gods of Change (that a fantastic friend from these boards sent me on loan) where I found a few things about Pluto that resonated deeply with my experience. Originally I was reading trying to figure out how to deal with Neptune, but it was the chapter on Pluto that made the most sense!

So, I'm just sending a BIG THANK you to you all, guys.
Learning so much on this board.
I'm not my usual giving self these days with my life like this but I assure you I appreciate you very very much. Understanding how things work (or not) is important to me; it comforts me. I find that my heart is easier to open up if I can explain certain things. The Neptunian transit opened up the spiritual metaphysical even astrological realm in my mind so not all has to be analyzed by logic.

Sui :)

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Pluto is now coming back to its final sextile to my nata Pisces Moon. On the last pass, my auntie died. Moon is in my 2nd/3rd house cusp and also rules my 8th house. I'm also having transiting Saturn opposing natal 4th house Chiron next month. I'm finally accepting this is a time of deep self introspection and analysis for me. Situations seem to all point in this direction. Then next year the Pluto is square Pluto. Pluto sits on the 9th/10th cusp, that will be interesting! :D

Neptune Rising

Pluto is now coming back to its final sextile to my nata Pisces Moon. On the last pass, my auntie died. Moon is in my 2nd/3rd house cusp and also rules my 8th house. I'm also having transiting Saturn opposing natal 4th house Chiron next month. I'm finally accepting this is a time of deep self introspection and analysis for me. Situations seem to all point in this direction. Then next year the Pluto is square Pluto. Pluto sits on the 9th/10th cusp, that will be interesting! :D

Come to think of it, I just realised that transiting Pluto is exactly opposed to my progressed Moon. This transit is lasting until Jan/Feb next year with exact degrees as prog Moon moves slow, nearly as slow as Pluto but not the same thankfully! By early next year, tr Pluto is square natal Pluto, making a lovely depth intensive t-square. No wonder I am feeling so introspective lately and very willing to sit with my unconscious and see what comes up. 'Fun' isn't the first word in my philosophy at this time, it does feel very much like an emotional exploration that I have to do on my own. A bit of solitude for a time, and probably a diary as well as very interesting dreams! Scorpio sits on the cusp of my 12th house also.

suimui10

Thanks, Caro, I've been asking for a reading but few people have the time to do a run-down complete with explanations for educational purposes. I would absolutely love that.

Please take a look at my chart; I would truly appreciate it.
I started delving into astrology in 2007 too! Same time I got into tarot. It's been obsessive self-study since then (for both lol) and so I "smell" a Plutonian influence too. ;)

Sorry for your super hard Pluto square. Mine happened in 2006 and had no clue about astrology back then. Mars was involved as well. It took me a while to realize that square because it happened so early, I was just 37. Isn't midlife crisis supposed to come after you pass 40? :D :wink:

S10

have you thought of studying astrology? or getting a reading? Im not sure that there is much I can say that you dont already know or see. cos we seem to be at the same level of ability. I will take another look at your chart.

Im getting a reading myself from someone who has written about saturn. the saturn transit in 2007 was the reason I turned to this board.

i just looked up my pluto sq pluto and I was diagnoised with cancer that year. so pretty formidable stuff(hey for those reading it does depend on the rest of chart natal pluto in virgo and tr of pluto in sagi) but not only that I had to argue with those in position of power I too lost my job following my diagnosis. a very tough time.

but hey am still here! :whistling:

Caro

thereis something about the age of 37. I have been noticing that.

like 41 - the uranus half return - sudden deaths.

but hey these transits can bring some nice stuff too......... :sick:
not many posting on this thread about those times though.

this time of year is a good time to start new courses!

Last edited:

cindah

Goodness. I am not happy with this coming up. I already have problems with people (T Nept squares my Sun who rules my 7th).
Sorry to break it to you but Pluto ended my career when in the 10th. Forewarned is forearmed, right?
But I also had Pluto conj my Sun in the 10th but then and I have a stellium there. So it doesn't mean the same will happen to you.
My favorite site for transits is: http://whaww.planetaryvisions.net/pluto c sun.html

Yeah..forewarend is forearmed...even though I don't have a stellum there, I feel like some major changes are about to abrupt. I just hope I live though it...I hope the changes are good ones.

PD187540

Well, it's official. Pluto officially conjuncts my Ascendant on January 20, 2012. I'm prepared for a good 23 or so years of Pluto transiting through my 1st House!

Quick question: Does this particular transit bestow upon me sexual magnetism? Lately, I've noticed that a slew of very attractive suitors have been coming my way.

ElenaJ

Depends on how it effects your other planets. I have Pluto on my natal ascendant, and it doesn't seem to work that way.
What it does do however, is somehow set me off always as "different" from others, independent, one who stands on their own. Also, very strong and determined.
You might find you start dressing unusually. Taking control of situations, taking on leadership charisma. Modifying your personality. At any rate, you'll stand out from the crowd.

seasand

hello

I have pluto transit in 4th right now, uranus conjuncting dsc
saturn return in 1st in libra

since the beginning of this year i got 3 death news.

I lost a far friend
my primary school teacher
a next door neighbour

and I am expecting that the circle will get narrow and will start touching my far relatives than close ones

Because it is like a circle. I am in it

I want to change my job, i am in a difficult situation. saturn return...uranus on dsc

I will keep posting events

I think this year will be full of shocks surprises and news , more like with many events...

While I was looking for more info on pluto in 10th SR, I came across what I wrote in Feb 2010 about my pluto transit on my natal 4th house.

Well It happened just as I predicted. The circle was narrowed and this year in 2011, We lost 3 people and learnt one has cancer and these people are not not friends teachers but now relatives including my close relative grandfather.

in 2010 3 deaths, in 2011 3 more death in a close circle, and now this year I have Solar Return pluto on my solar return Midheaven while i still have pluto transit in my natal 4th house. Th SR 10th house is in natal 4th house as well. This is the first time in my life when the SR pluto is on my midheaven I wonder what will happen...

I left the job at the end of 2010, couldn't do without leaving and i am unemployed still. But that is more about saturn return and uranus squaring midheaven. It is surprising that astrology shows what will happen.

ElenaJ

Not only will it suggest what you have in store for you, it can also indicate ways to solve, where strength can come from, where the most positive direction is to direct your energies.

tokyo.lights

Pluto is just about done squaring my Mars and Venus, whew!! Took it long enough hehe. It's coming back for me later in the year to slightly pass my Venus again, but for now I can start breathing again. It's been an intense few years. But I'm stronger for it...albeit a bit disheveled emotionally.

lazarusx

T Pluto is currently in my 8th house Capricorn conjunct Neptune/Saturn/Uranus and in opposition to my Sun/Chiron.

How can i explain this, it's like been stuck inside a room.. there's no where to go and nothing to do, you can't ignore the void that draws nearer with every day that pass's.. and deep down you know the only way out is to let go and fall into the unknown. Death of the self it seems; is the road to awe, and ultimately the mode of transformation.

This has translated itself in the manifestation of me letting go of the comfort of home/no responsibility and taking a leap of faith by choosing to travel overseas into the unknown on my own and accept responsibility. For a Sun in Cancer 2nd house this is my greatest fear, but also my path of liberation.. which i feel is catalysed by Pluto's opposition.

In my natal chart Pluto is Trine my Sun.

Last edited:

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Pluto is transiting my 4th house. I've lost a good amount of family members since it's been here. It was family I was really close to, and I've already lost two this year. It probably sounds dramatic or false but I'm being honest.

Also the foundation of our family is slowly dying. My grandmother has Alzheimers and she was our rock. Very very strong. I'm getting a little fearful because alot of my family is dying off and the former generations are dying and we aren't As close as we as we usEd to be. I've yet to experience anything special or life changing about this transit all it does is make you cling to something you will ultimately lose and leaves you with the choice to be distant or cling to the ideal of family.

Don't know too much about the fourth house, I know it's about home and family and what I consider nurturing

divine g

Banned
Pluto transited my moon from the top of 08 until the end of '11 and it was Hell..Now as it pulls away, ironically it's kind of boring. Pluto rules addictions,near-death experiences, and rebirth or returning from the underworld..now I see why Scorpios seem addicted to creating drama..they need to feel challenged constantly. Almost like Pluto is saying, if you're not constantly flirting with death, you're not really alive..

Last edited: