I lost My Diabetic Meter!

iChristina2012

Long story short.

Back in October, I finished the last bit of my strips (tests the blood sugar) and I had to visit my doctor to get a replacement meter with free strips because I used the ones for my old meter already and had to wait until the end of the month to get my free supply.

Fast forward today, I have my free strips for my old meter and I cannot find the original meter I had in my house! All I know is that it is in a small black case with a zipper on it. The meter is black and dark grey. There should be a circular container called "OneTouch" inside the bag. That contains the strips, but it is empty right now.

FYI, my mom and I have three additional meters in the dining room area but my old one is the fourth and only one missing. So if you pick up one by a chair and two right next to each other, that is not my meter.

Please help! Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_is_my_diabetic_meter_brown.53000.87527.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_is_my_diabetic_meter_brown.53000.87527.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Sunrise

Long story short.

Back in October, I finished the last bit of my strips (tests the blood sugar) and I had to visit my doctor to get a replacement meter with free strips because I used the ones for my old meter already and had to wait until the end of the month to get my free supply.

Fast forward today, I have my free strips for my old meter and I cannot find the original meter I had in my house! All I know is that it is in a small black case with a zipper on it. The meter is black and dark grey. There should be a circular container called "OneTouch" inside the bag. That contains the strips, but it is empty right now.

FYI, my mom and I have three additional meters in the dining room area but my old one is the fourth and only one missing. So if you pick up one by a chair and two right next to each other, that is not my meter.

Please help! Thanks.
your horary chart please!