Composite Venus conjunct composite pluto

8HMoon

Hi, I’m a newbie. I have sun in Gem, Can ASC, Ven in Can in 1st house.
Just met a girl, saw her 3 separate days now. Got her birth details. Jumped right into the composite coz I Ike her staring at me. Guess what. Pluto conjunct Venus in Scorpio.

[Moved this post from another thread, where it was off topic. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

8HMoon

3 days been talking at work, she’s trying to push me away. Is she scared.
She has moon opposite Pluto natally

[Post edited to leave a note that actually belongs in the post above. Deleted note and reposted where it belongs. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
That question is impossible to answer based on just one aspect. It's impossible to answer even with a complete chart.

If she's trying to push you away (assuming that you're reading the situation right; you could be assuming she's trying to push you away when really something else is going on), she's setting a boundary with you. Regardless of the reason why she's setting that boundary, you need to respect it.

8HMoon

Saturn square venus & Mercury in synastry. How can partners deal with these? Would Venus conjunct Pluto in composite help? Or composite sun conjunct composite Mercury?

Osamenor

Staff member
If she has Pluto conjunct Venus in Scorpio you will have trouble reading anything about her. I'd advise just asking her Scorpio Venus and Scorpio Pluto don't like when people assume anything about them. Also if she has a hades moon (moon in aspect to Pluto), she probably isn't afraid of you at all, or afraid of much of anything really. (I'm a hades moon with my moon in the eight house, and in the chart I use, Venus and Pluto are not conjunct, but are both in Scorpio)

Whoam1, please be aware of what kind of chart you're interpreting. This isn't someone's birth chart. The OP is talking about composite and synastry charts. Those are relationship charts, involving the natal charts of two people.

A synastry chart is two charts put together, same chart wheel design as is used for birth charts, but with two layers, or tracks, to the wheel. One chart appears on the inside, the other on the outside. You then look at aspects between the charts.

Since 8HMoon didn't post the actual charts and didn't include certain crucial details in his description, it's impossible to tell what exactly he means when he's describing these aspects. It sounds like one person's Saturn is square the other's Venus and Mercury, but he didn't say which person's Saturn and which person's Venus and Mercury, and he didn't say what signs they're in.

The Venus/Pluto conjunction he mentioned is in the composite chart. That kind of chart looks like a single birth chart, but it's actually an average, so to speak, of both people's birth charts. Most synastry charts are drawn by the midpoint method. That means finding the midpoint between their suns, their moons, and each of their planets, and putting the composite sun, moon, Venus, etc. at the midpoint.

Synastry charts are used to explore the relationship dynamics between two people. Composite charts paint a picture of what the relationship itself creates. Neither is used to explain the personalities or motivations of the people involved, except that in synastry charts, you can see each individual's birth chart and interpret it accordingly.

Whoam1

I know how to read a synastry chart and the difference between a natal and a composite chart. Sorry for reading and responding when tired thankyou for correcting me.

8HMoon

I know how to read a synastry chart and the difference between a natal and a composite chart. Sorry for reading and responding when tired thankyou for correcting me.

The gurl & I have the ffg.synastry aspects:
Neptune conjunct Pluto
Pluto sextile Pluto
Mars trine Pluto
Sun opposite pluto
Pluto trine moon

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm an 8HMoon. I will never share my chart.

If you don't share your chart, we can't interpret it. The kinds of questions you're asking can only be answered with complete charts and the querent (that's you) being willing to provide details. Just describing a few aspects doesn't do the trick. How aspects in synastry or composite affect a relationship depends on the entire chart.

In some cases, your questions can't be answered at all. Not even synastry can determine why the person you're interested in is pushing you away, for example. What it can do is be the basis for a conversation about why that might be so, and what you yourself should do. There's another topic on here where the querent started by asking how to get the interest of someone who was clearly not interested in him, and his chart shed some light on how his own actions were likely to create what he was experiencing.

You are under no obligation to share your chart, of course, but if you don't, then the questions you're asking can't be answered through natal or relationship astrology. It's possible to learn something about a particular relationship situation through horary astrology, which doesn't require birth information, but to use our horary forum, you must be willing to cast, and share, your own horary charts and make some effort to interpret them yourself.

Last edited:

8HMoon

I don’t think the natal charts can help anyone to interpret what 2 peeps are going thru.Why can’t just anyone interpret the aspects or share experiences if they had any of these. Natal chart for me is sacred. Why don’t you tell me how to help peeps with Stellium in 12th house and have a composite aspect with someone like venus conjunction Pluto 0.25 orb. Then I can tell you whether this is the right community for me to be enlightened. For now I just wish peeps out there can share their experience abt.venus conj.pluto in composite.

Osamenor

Staff member
I don’t think the natal charts can help anyone to interpret what 2 peeps are going thru.Why can’t just anyone interpret the aspects or share experiences if they had any of these. Natal chart for me is sacred. Why don’t you tell me how to help peeps with Stellium in 12th house and have a composite aspect with someone like venus conjunction Pluto 0.25 orb. Then I can tell you whether this is the right community for me to be enlightened. For now I just wish peeps out there can share their experience abt.venus conj.pluto in composite.

Like I said, what aspects in synastry or composite mean depends on the whole chart. Sign placements differ, house placements differ, how each person's chart fits with the other's differ. Two different couples can have the same synastry aspects but very different experiences with them.

To use the Venus/Pluto conjunction, for example: what it means depends on which of you has Venus in that conjunction, which of you has Pluto, and how Pluto fits the big picture of your chart (if you're the Pluto person) or how Venus fits the big picture of your chart (if you're the Venus person). To know all that, we would have to see the complete charts for both of you. The aspect cannot be interpreted on its own in the absence of the other information.

I can't share any personal experiences because I've never, as far as I know, been in a relationship with the synastry aspects you're describing. If there's anyone on here who can, they may post, but understand that when you're posting in a forum, you can never count on receiving responses, let alone the kind of responses you're hoping for.