odered two new pacdkages

jag

will they arrive on time and ingood shape. neve receivedhe last one
dat 8/12/07
time"3:53
brafdford, ma (42n46.71w02)
asc 23 can

i'm represswnted by moon and property purchawsed is in th third houw being ruled merdury. merdury on con moon. paqrt fr frorturn i in the firswt house so that i a gtoo signl an and all aspect t the mn are posiitie evcept opp neptutn.

i beliege i will be getting pakages in a cfouplf of weeks. any one see anythin different. tjhis seemed straightforwarde to me.
smiles
jag

fensi88

Jag, yes, we have applaying aspect between Moon and Me for about 4 degrees. Problem is that both Moon and Me are combust, so it will be interesting to see if it will come. Fix sign Moon in 1st house is "week" when it comes to time, but we have cardinal signs in angles, so it maybe 4 days, but because we have combust rulers, it will be rather 4 weeks.
I think I read some article about combust Moon and mater asked about did not happen!
Keep us update!

sskohli

hi jag
i couldn't make sense of anything you wrote..broken keyboard?
can you please edit it?

thanks,
sandeep

jag

since i got the computer the keyboard hasn't workedproperly ajnd it misses o' and spacesand other characters so it's a pain to type and i know an even harder time to read.

thaqnk goca for the input on the package i do thinhk on will arrive in a few days and the other was due to arrive 10 - 14 busines days which would bring us to the 4 week mark. darn your good!!!!! :)

appreciate your looking into this for me i really do. i wish i could hook my brain up to yours at night and someof the other more experienced astrologers and feed the information into my brain so that i'm as good as you are. a girl can only hpe to be as good as you one day!
smiles and many thanks
jag