Unaspected Uranus and bizarre laughter

Damo Mayo

This posting might sound a bit strange, in fact at first you might think it's a bit of a spoof!

One of my friends has a dreadfully loud, high-pitched screaming laugh. He is exceptionally camp and a bit crazy, but his laugh is highly distinctive, piercing and can be heard above everything else in a crowded room or even from several rooms away.

Someone else I know has a laugh that sounds like a machine gun, or perhaps like a car failing to start. It too is very loud and can also be heard above all background noise, often alerting everyone to his presence.

One thing they both have in common is an unaspected Uranus. Could this be a factor?

katydid

That is interesting. My husband has a very loud but very real laugh. He is a comedy writer so laughing is his business so to speak. His uranus is not unaspected, but it is stationary direct .

waybread

Laughter is ruled by Venus. But an unaspected Uranus could exhibit uncontrolled or seemingly eccentric behaviours. Any minor aspects to Uranus?

Claire19

Damo Mayo said:
This posting might sound a bit strange, in fact at first you might think it's a bit of a spoof!

One of my friends has a dreadfully loud, high-pitched screaming laugh. He is exceptionally camp and a bit crazy, but his laugh is highly distinctive, piercing and can be heard above everything else in a crowded room or even from several rooms away.

Someone else I know has a laugh that sounds like a machine gun, or perhaps like a car failing to start. It too is very loud and can also be heard above all background noise, often alerting everyone to his presence.

One thing they both have in common is an unaspected Uranus. Could this be a factor?

The unaspected Uranus is where??? The camp guy is obviously affected by Uranus as the planet of homosexuality or unconventional sexual identification.

Laughter belongs more to Mercury and Jupiter. What are those planets doing? Are they connected to Uranus????

Claire19

waybread said:
Laughter is ruled by Venus. But an unaspected Uranus could exhibit uncontrolled or seemingly eccentric behaviours. Any minor aspects to Uranus?
Venus rules pleasure and sociability but not really laughter as such.
It can be connected to Jupiter however for humour.

I have a friend whose Mercury conjunct Jupiter is aspected to my Jupiter and Sun and we laugh all the time.

waybread

Claire19, I am going by Rex E Bills, The Rulership Book (American Federation of Astrologers.) He gives "laughter" as ruled by Venus; and secondarily, by Neptune. Mercury has more to do with the qualities of wit and satire; and Jupiter, with "jovial" feelings (Bills again.) So there is a connection.

The connection between Uranus and homosexuality has pretty well been laid to rest, based upon people with difficult Uranus placements who are straight, and people without them who are gay. This is a controversial topic that needs to be handled with a lot of sensitivity.