1st lord in 8th house

Sedhafin

Hi friends!

I wanted to ask about your experience with having the lord of the 1st house in the 8th house.

I know many western astrologers do not consider signs being lorded by planet but as I come from the vedic side, this has shown to be the most relevant aspect in anyone's chart.

Thanks so much!

Bunraku

In more recent discussions there's a collective understanding that the 8th house represents other people's resources. A direct opposite of the 2nd house which represents your own resources. In astrology crypto-trading circles this is a hot topic.

satya7

I think it depends on who is the ruler of 1st, malefics (Mars and Saturn) could be problematic while benefics (Jupiter an Venus) could be beneficial. Check for reception with the 7th house ruler as well. 8th house is house of death and marriage partner's money. Depending on the planet involved and condition of the planet may help to narrow down the possibilities.

JUPITERASC

Hi friends!

I wanted to ask about your experience with having the lord of the 1st house in the 8th house.

I know many western astrologers do not consider signs being lorded by planet but as I come from the vedic side, this has shown to be the most relevant aspect in anyone's chart.

Thanks so much!
I think it depends on who is the ruler of 1st,

malefics (Mars and Saturn) could be problematic

while benefics (Jupiter an Venus) could be beneficial.

Check for reception with the 7th house ruler as well.

8th house is house of death and marriage partner's money.

Depending on the planet involved
and
condition of the planet
may help to narrow down the possibilities.
astrological-houses-02.jpg