HORRIBLE solar return

Glinda

Dear all

In may I turned 35 – happy birthday to me! :love: BUT a look at my horrible solar return chart told me, this year will be a difficult year.

Do you agree when you look at this chart? My life is not difficult since this year – the last 2 years were absolutely not easy.

So, what do you think? I am happy for EVERY thought, analyse and reply :smile:

Have a great day all! :happy:

Glinda

Attachments

• solar.jpg
    solar.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 44
  • transits.jpg
    transits.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 34

hermetic

Solar asc is activating 5th house, natal Moon and Uranus.
Saturn on asc can bring restrictions of all kind and things not going as you planned them.
Special significance is on SUn opposition SR asc, and asc ruler Mars being within grand square.
Majority of planets in succedent houses means most activity during mid of solar year Sep-Jan.
Although Mars is heavily afflicted I see it as a very positive sign that it receives a trine from Mercury in the seventh, and Mercury is ruler of your profected asc for this year.
Great accent is given on personal relationships - Sr acs on natal 5th house and Moon, Sun on Dsc, Merc in 7th sextile Venus on 5th house cusp, dare I say possible pregnancy because of Uranus repeating it's position in 5th house as in natal, and solar 5th house ruler is conjunct Moon(ruler of eight) square Jupiter from the eight house. Basically a lot of connections between houses 1, 5 and 8 which are found in many pregnancy solar returns. Expect the unexpected because Uranus is prominent there.
Of course added that Merc is ruler for the year as I mentioned before another theme of children traditionally ruled by mercury is again being brought up. And since this profected asc falls in your natal 12th house perhaps a hospital stay can happen too, or simply being away from your normal daily routine. C-section surgery is quite often present with Mars Uranus 5th house combo and your natal promises this too(mars rules the 5th, Uranus in the fifth, Uranus co-rules the eight)
Sun rules 9th house and is aspected from Jupiter, possible travels or someone from abroad coming to you, maybe someone you know already, which is suggested by your natal position of Jupiter in the first house, ruling natal 9th house which represent among other things second marriage.
Overall SR like these suggest a very dynamic yet life changing year from my experience.

Glinda

I say possible pregnancy because of Uranus repeating it's position in 5th house as in natal, and solar 5th house ruler is conjunct Moon(ruler of eight) square Jupiter from the eight house. Basically a lot of connections between houses 1, 5 and 8 which are found in many pregnancy solar returns. Expect the unexpected because Uranus is prominent there.

Dear Hermetic!

Thank you very much for your detailed and honest analyse! It gave me great insight.
I wrote a very detailed long answer but my browser crashed :sad: so I will try to find the right words again. I can clearly see what you mean with the pregnancy point – a lot of 1st/5th/8th house action, and a solar return ascendant conjuncting my natal moon in scorpio falling into 5th house. The funny thing is, there is not one single person whom I could consider for this :) Obviously it would be an unexpected pregnancy (help!). But I am definitely not the affair, "ONS" or short-termed relationship person. Otherwise, with uranus/venus on 5th house cusp things could evolve quite fast. So it must be with someone I could also imagine to start something serious with – and an unexpected pregnancy could make things evolve really fast.

You said something about possible hospital stay, the interesting thing with many of my saturn transits so far was, that the matter of concern was nearly always for the health, psychological condition and well-being of my opposite. No wonder – I have saturn ruling my 7th house cusp, the lessons (saturn) are brought via and through "the other(s)". Could this also have to do with the health of my parents? Mom is going to have a small sugery around september – I hope she'll do fine, but maybe she'll need my help. I mean moon also means "the mother", and in this solar return it's literally pointed out with the solar ascendant conjunction natal moon. It must not mean motherhood for me, could also mean that I have to care for a beloved one.

Thanks again and have a great day! :wink:
G.

Last edited: