Anything in my chart that make me intuitive & POSSIBLY psychic?

AstroKidd

Just wondering... At times, I feel like I can read other people's mind.. I can't seem to understand why. Do you see any placements in my chart that may provide me with intuition/psychic abilities.

Attachments

• astrokidd3.jpg
    astrokidd3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 36

JUPITERASC

Just wondering... At times, I feel like I can read other people's mind.. I can't seem to understand why. Do you see any placements in my chart that may provide me with intuition/psychic abilities.
There's no satisfactory way of 'proving psychic abilities' - however clearly you think you can 'read other people's minds' - is it interesting? :smile:

AstroKidd

There's no satisfactory way of 'proving psychic abilities' - however clearly you think you can 'read other people's minds' - is it interesting? :smile:

LOL - To be honest, Yes! I think it's quite strange too... Say for example I'm telling someone about myself and I perhaps say 'I love to read'... For whatever reason after I say something of that sort I can hear their voice in my head saying: You don't like to read, stop lying!

waybread

Astrokidd, I think that Neptune-Uranus squaring your sun, Chiron, and moon is going to make you extra-sensitive. Normally I would look for more water in a chart: for example, Pisces moon people seem to be real psychic sponges. However, psychics themselves will claim there's more than one sort of ability.

Do you have any external confirmation of psychic ability? In your example, can you learn independently that the person actually does hate to read?

Would you mind going back to Astrodienst where you found your chart, and post a 7th harmonic chart showing the vertex? To do a harmonic chart, just scroll down the menu of types of charts. You want the one that gives you one type of chart, not the one that gives several, as these are too small to read easily. It will ask you to input the number of harmonic you want (7) instead of today's date. For example, if you do this on May 20, substitute the number 7 for the 20. You will also see, under a list of additional optional points and heavenly bodies (a box near the lower left of the page,) the vertex. Click on that, then run your chart.

We are looking for a planet forming a conjunction with your vertex in your 7th harmonic chart, meaning it has a septile (360/7) relationship with it.

For the rationale, see the article on the vertex at www.aliceportman.com .

dude123

Banned
This is an easy one:

Moon square Neptune
Sun square Neptune
Ascendant conjunct Neptune

It's pretty obvious you have a lot of Neptunian energy in you. Those aspects alone can make you more sensitive and psychic. In other words...you're a Neptunian Libra. How cool is that?! :lol:

AstroKidd

Astrokidd, I think that Neptune-Uranus squaring your sun, Chiron, and moon is going to make you extra-sensitive. Normally I would look for more water in a chart: for example, Pisces moon people seem to be real psychic sponges. However, psychics themselves will claim there's more than one sort of ability.

Do you have any external confirmation of psychic ability? In your example, can you learn independently that the person actually does hate to read?

Would you mind going back to Astrodienst where you found your chart, and post a 7th harmonic chart showing the vertex? To do a harmonic chart, just scroll down the menu of types of charts. You want the one that gives you one type of chart, not the one that gives several, as these are too small to read easily. It will ask you to input the number of harmonic you want (7) instead of today's date. For example, if you do this on May 20, substitute the number 7 for the 20. You will also see, under a list of additional optional points and heavenly bodies (a box near the lower left of the page,) the vertex. Click on that, then run your chart.

We are looking for a planet forming a conjunction with your vertex in your 7th harmonic chart, meaning it has a septile (360/7) relationship with it.

For the rationale, see the article on the vertex at www.aliceportman.com .

I've attached what you asked for....

Attachments

• vertexch.jpg
    vertexch.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 20

waybread

Actually, Astrokidd, you posted your natal chart, not your 7th harmonic chart; but with the vertex on it, I can kind of eye-ball it for septile aspects. (360/7 gives degree separations of roughly 51 (septile), 102 (bi-septile), and 154 (tri-septile). The septile is an aspect that does seem Neptunian, with the ability to see through reality-as-given to an underlying reality.

The Alice Portman article I linked suggests that septile aspects to the vertex indicate psychic talents.

If I've looked at your chart correctly you have vertex septile sun and tri-septile Saturn and your ascendant.

The harmonic chart is just an easy way to locate septiles if you don't have the software to show them in the natal chart, as a septile in the natal shows up as a conjunction in the 7H chart.

Dude123, I grant you that those Neptune aspects confer a lot of sensitivity, but unfortunately, they show up a lot in charts of people with no psychic abilities, but drug or alcohol addictions. Neptune tends to erase or dissolve what it touches, and if it's the sun or a personal planet, this can be very painful for the individual. S/he is tempted to self-medicate.

Speaking of which, Astrokiddd, please try to avoid excessive use of drugs (including prescriptions from your doctor) or alcohol because you are probably very sensitive to them.

With Neptune in the first conjunct Uranus, it can be hard to develop a clear sense of your outward personality. Just when you think you've got it together, Uranus blows it up, and Neptune suggests what you thought was true was actually an illusion. However, Neptune in the first is supposed to be a good placement for actors. Chameleon-like, they can pick up the personalities of different characters. This can be a bit unsettling to you and others, but it's OK to view your identity as a work-in-progress.

I guess the next question is, if you have some psychic abilities, what is the highest and best use of them?

AstroKidd

I guess the next question is, if you have some psychic abilities, what is the highest and best use of them?

Well, I'm not exactly sure to be honest. The BEST use of them would probably just be me being able to understand and read people without having gotten to know them for awhile.