Why have I kept getting injured over the past few weeks?

Dunn

I keep getting injured over the past few weeks. Two weeks ago I scraped my skin on my right ankle. Last Friday I got a cut on my right elbow. This morning I accidentally cut my left index finger with my umbrella. Why is this happening?

Basic condition: I left Taiwan in September for Manila, the Philippines and have been working and living in Manila for almost 3 months.

Birth info: I was born 10:00 am sharp, 22/07/1991, Taipei, Taiwan. Male.

Last edited:
exactly three weeks ago mars started transiting your 8th house- the 8th house rules sudden events like accidents- the original sign of the 8th house is scorpio- scorpio is ruled by mars- mars is the planet of cuts, surgery, bruises, pain, war, sharp things, blood etc etc

now because mars rules the 2nd and 9th house for you- this means that the probabilty of accidents occuring right now- is extremely high- since 2nd house means income/money (you left home to go working) and the 9th house rules foreign places (you are working in manila) this means that the combination of house rulership plus mars transiting the 8th house will get you some cuts and bruises

dont worry too much, the best thing to do with mars transits is to brave them with endurance and detirmination...going soppy or scared will only worsen things- be like mars and stand strong no matter what happens- hit your head? laugh it off....cut your fingers? be glad it wasnt your entire hand...be mentally strong about it and mars will gift you with resilience and belief in your own strength when he leaves the sign

but whatever you do dont whine or complain or act weak...mars will punish that

Dunn

Thank you so so much, but isn't my ascedant Virgo, which makes mars the ruler of my 3rd and 8th house?

Thank you so so much, but isn't my ascedant Virgo, which makes mars the ruler of my 3rd and 8th house?
oh scheize i put in 10 pm instead of am

well that changes my theory on mars and house rulers and 8th house...which makes me sad cause i really thought i actually understood the three houses working together so beautifully!

anyway since its not that than it must be mercury retrograding and going direct thats causing the problems...your a virgo rising so mercury is most important planet for you

hold on for just a bit..he is almost out of shadow now

Dunn

Hi, thank you so much. Please don't be sad. I'm so grateful for your response. Is every mercury retrograding gonna affect me in a bad way? Mercury seems to retrograde rather frequently....?