Chart Shapes in Synastry

Drew0125

I have this hourglass/infinity shape in synastry with someone involving their Sun/Mars on my ascendant/descendant and opposite my Sun/Mercury. My Mars opposite their Pluto and squares to said Sun/Mars and Sun/Mercury. Is this an example of a grand cross or something else entirely and what sort of energy does this bring to the relationship?

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_a_l.1217.31750.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_a_l.1217.31750.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

comdoc

Drew, yes, it's a Grand Cross. VERY dynamic, but difficult to relax together. Overall synastry potential is only 40%(4/10). Too much to handle in a longterm relationship.

I have this hourglass/infinity shape in synastry with someone involving their Sun/Mars on my ascendant/descendant and opposite my Sun/Mercury. My Mars opposite their Pluto and squares to said Sun/Mars and Sun/Mercury. Is this an example of a grand cross or something else entirely and what sort of energy does this bring to the relationship?

mdinaz

One person has their Pluto tight opposite the other's Mars, and both Mars are tight square. Not only that, but the Pluto is in Scorpio and the Mars for one is in stubborn Taurus and the other in selfish Leo. There would be a lot of arguments, fights, and control issues.