Engagement broken

Sunny

This is the chart for my question: why the engagement has been broken?

I take the 7th house for the engagement. As Jupiter is the Lord of pisces and beeing in the 4th, the house of ending, it shows that there have been several breakings because of the retrograde of Jupiter. The T-square between Jupiter, Mars and Neptun shows the major difficulty. Can it be that the announcement of this breaking is a false one?

The Moon, lord of hte 10th, that's the social estatement and with family or gestation issues (cancer) is also in the 4th and in square with Venus, significator for relations and with Mercury in Aries. Was it an impulsive fighting and struggling communication/discussion about engagement what broked their engagement?

Mars the malefic situated in Gemini could mean that there were sharp cutting words and hurting purposes and very difficult to admit for the Moon (family or mother?).

So, what is the real reason - please help, I am very grateful for every insight.

Attachments

• astro_2at_horary_why_broken.61287.85297.jpg
    astro_2at_horary_why_broken.61287.85297.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 26

Chrysalis

Mars on the MC is the planet thats caused it, mars is not in sect and is peregrine so has acted out of character. Theres mutual reception between applying mars/mercury and mars rules the 3rd/8th, moon will then by conjunct DC, so L1 will be wanting to talk this out with mars at some point.

Mars will be square neptune, which also sits on the DC, so when this happens there looks to be some lies being told by mars.

Moons been square venus in his house, and will then square mercury and then conjunct saturn. Taking all this into account, and with also neptune close to DC id say something regarding trust issues and suspicions have been in play.

Sunny

Thank you, Chrysalis!
I doubted that there were some lies, but about what? and trust issues because Neptune sits in pisces and Jupiter in saggitarius? Is there something with religion, too? I feel this situation isn't very clear and that the true reason is hidden for me.

@ElenaJ
No, it's not my engagement but that of a young relative of mine.

ElenaJ

No, it's not my engagement but that of a young relative of mine.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what house this query should be placed in. What relative of yours? A niece, a cousin, a sister?