Natal Chart: Intuitive Indicators

Hi Guys,

I realize this topic has been covered ad nauseum in this forum, but I'm hoping for some feedback based on my understanding of my own natal chart (see attached). I have studied astrology for over 15 years and am familiar with a variety of astrological concepts, theories, and techniques. It's hard to feel objective about my chart so I'd like to see what you guys think.

Rather than go into a long description of my background / experiences, I'll skip to my chart delineation. Long story short, I keep getting requests for psychic and chart readings and I feel overwhelmed because I'm afraid I'll be wrong (or afraid I'll be right), despite the accuracy of my readings. I am often skeptical about anything paranormal, including astrology sometimes. Blasphemy! I can give you more details about my background if you're interested.

NATAL CHART COMMENTS / INFO:

I have been reading up on psychic indicators but I'm not seeing a lot in my chart in comparison to other well-established psychics. I am well aware of the various indicators, such as an emphasis on 12th house / Pisces and Neptune, Moon / Neptune, emphasis on Uranus and Pluto, water signs, etc. Am I missing something? I know I can't post a personal chart, but as far as a description goes:

Birth Info: December 21, 1981, Niskayuna, NY

AC at 7 deg Gemini
Chart ruler Mercury in Capricorn at 7 deg in the 8th house
Sun at 29 deg 52 Sagittarius in 8th house
Neptune at 24 deg Sagittarius in 7th house, conjunct Sun in 8th
Uranus at 2 Sag in the 6th house conjunct DC (opposite AC)
Moon at 10 deg Scorpio in the 6th house, conjunct Jupiter at 4 deg in Scorpio (6th house)
Jupiter Conjunct Pluto in Libra at 26-27 deg (6th house)
Mars at 2 deg Libra in 5th house, square Neptune, trine AC, square Sun and Mercury
Venus at 7 deg Aquarius in 9th house, conjunct MC, trine AC
(Grand trine with Venus, Mars, and AC- possible kite pattern with AC / DC opposition?)
Saturn at 20 Libra in 6th house
Saturn conjunct Pluto in 6th house
Chiron Rx in Taurus in the 12th

General aspects include:

Sun conjunct Merc
square Mars
sextile Jupiter
conjunct Neptune
sextile Pluto
Moon sextile Merc
square Venus
conjunct Jupiter
square MC
Mercury square Mars
sextile Jupiter
Venus trine Mars
square Jupiter
sextile Uranus
trine AC
conjunct MC
Mars sextile Uranus
square Neptune
trine AC
trine MC
Jupiter conjunct Pluto
square MC
Saturn sextile Neptune
conjunct Pluto
square NN
trine MC
Uranus sextile Venus & Mars
opposite AC (conjunct DC in the
6th)
Neptune sextile Pluto

I see some indicators like Sun-Neptune, 8th house emphasis, Scorpio and water sign emphasis, etc. but not as many as I've seen in so many other charts. Any comments?

Thanks,

beachroses

Attachments

• astro_2ata_03_kate.49901.26363.jpg
    astro_2ata_03_kate.49901.26363.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 43
Hey there!

Have you read about Lilith? I've been reading articles about her lately, and after delving further into it, I've begun to see Lilith as a psychic indicator. In fact, from my personal observations, her influence seems very similar to that of Scorpio/Pluto/8th house, though she operates on a more inherently feminine level.

This article in particular (http://darkstarastrology.com/triple-moon-goddess-lilith-astrology/) was very helpful to me, even though it's not all that long.

According to the article, the Black Moon Lilith (the Moon's apogee) is directly related to "magic, creative force, psychic ability, intuition" and all kinds of other spiritual goodies. So that's the first place I would look for extra indicators in your position. Additionally, Lilith in all three of her forms (asteroid, moon apogee, and hypothetical planet) deals directly with deep, primal fear. Merging this with her affinity for magic and mysticism makes her seem very relevant to your situation.

Oh and be sure to play around with the different forms of Lilith as well. To account for the Moon's wobbly orbit around the Earth, there are two ways of calculating the apogee (Black Moon): mean and true. The difference between the two can be pretty drastic, so be sure to look at them both. I started working with the mean Black Moon about a year ago before I knew that there was anything else, and it really helped me unearth some deep-rooted issues. However, my world really changed when I looked at the true Black Moon for the first time, because it just so happens to tightly conjunct (1deg) my Sun!

It's funny because I was actually searching for something similar to psychic indicators myself when I started really learning about Lilith, and then all of a sudden she provided them. :)

I hope that made sense and I could at least offer a little help! I assure you, that article is much more coherent than I am.

Thank you for your response! Here's my chart including Lilith, Black Moon Lilith, etc. It does appear that there are significant contacts with Uranus / DC.

What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_2ata_02_k.12584.20261.jpg
    astro_2ata_02_k.12584.20261.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Thank you for your response! Here's my chart including Lilith, Black Moon Lilith, etc. It does appear that there are significant contacts with Uranus / DC.

What do you think?

Well I am by no means an expert astrologer, and I've only been looking into Lilith for a short time. Just glancing at your chart, nothing related to Lilith pops out to me, but that's probably just because my eye isn't trained. I would encourage you to look into it on your own though! I'm sure you know more than most that you are best teacher for yourself. :)

As far as other psychic indicators go, I did notice a few aspects/placements that could be seen that way by just glancing at your chart.

Sun in Eighth House cusp
Sun conjunct Neptune
Sun sextile Pluto
Moon in Scorpio
Mercury in Eighth House

I personally have a hefty dose of Scorpio and 8th house energy myself, especially with an eighth house Scorpio moon. I feel that Scorpio energy is very powerful and psychically/occult oriented. Along with that, Scorpio placements can create a drive/need for perfection, which could explain a lot of the apprehension you have when reading people. Maybe do some work with Scorpio; make him your little buddy, because it will most certainly pay off. :)

I'm sorry I couldn't offer more help than that! I'm sure you already know all of what I told you, but sometimes it helps to look at the same thing twice.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi beachroses, I guess I need to break your question into two parts, am I psychic and what are psychic indicators in the chart?

I think that you have already told us that you have some psychic ability, why else would people ask you for psychic readings, so part one, answer is, Yes.

Part two is more difficult because so much has already been taught that makes this topic quite confusing. My own research shows that a dominance of Water and Air in a chart indicates psychic ability. But they tend to burn out quickly, become mentally and physically exhausted and some will eventually end up psychotic.

The other side to this story is the Water and Fire charts that are very psychic but generally much more robust and can handle the stresses of their sensitivity a little better. You have both of these combinations particularly with Sun in Sag in your 8th House and Moon in Scorpio. If we add your Gemini Ascendant we are adding an increased ability to communicate what you pick up with your clients.

Your challenge is to ensure you are healthy mentally and physically because your Gemini will lead you off into worry land, which is what appears to have brought you here. If I were to suggest anything it is to work on your meditations to maintain your state of inner calm and reduce any chance of worrying excessively.

You are a loving and generous astrologer, people love you for that and your ability to see and communicate what they seek. I hope this has been helpful.

First off, thank you so much for your responses. It's really helped me, believe it or not. I suppose it's silly to basically ask for "confirmation" that I have psychic abilities since that question has more to do with self-doubt. :-/

All the information I've received has been very helpful. It's also comforting to have people actually understand me when it's so hard for the people in my life to.

I do have serious issues with anxiety, depression, and particularly PTSD and OCD. I've been working with a therapist who practices EMDR (for those who don't know about EMDR, the best description I can think of is that EMDR is similar to a type of hypnosis used to help people with recover from PTSD). Hopefully this will help me to resolve some of the traumas I've experienced throughout my life.

I am over-sensitive and reclusive by nature and often have trouble being around people because I feel overwhelmed. I often burn out and have had ongoing health issues. I'm working on mustering up enough courage to overcome continual feelings of being unsafe and worries that I'll never have a stable life.

Anyway, it's nice to read everyone's feedback. :)

I do have some questions about the 3 Liliths- in my chart, both the asteroid Lilith and oscillating Lilith are conjunct my Uranus-DC conjunction (also some other asteroids). I don't know a lot about Lilith but most of what I read is negative. I tend to stick to traditional astrological techniques so I don't often look at asteroid and fixed stars. What are your experiences with Lilith?

Thank you,

Beachroses

Dirius

Hi there! I'm not quite clear on Morning vs Evening Stars but I believe Evening Star comes after the Sun instead of before. In that case, Mercury is an Evening Star.

Mercury as an evening star posses more intuitive qualities. In a sense, it appreciates things more, thus it can deduce things better. Its a calmer mind that observes.

Mercury as a morning star has more analytical qualities. It means it relates better by experience, trial and error. Usually sets quickly on the result it wants.

Very interesting! So, (probably a stupid question) is it a general rule that if Mercury and / or Venus come before the Sun then they would be Morning Stars and after the Sun would be Evening Stars? Or, is it based on aspect orbs?

Dirius

Very interesting! So, (probably a stupid question) is it a general rule that if Mercury and / or Venus come before the Sun then they would be Morning Stars and after the Sun would be Evening Stars? Or, is it based on aspect orbs?

Yes.

If any planet or star rises before the Sun, they are Morning stars.

If any planet or star rises after the Sun, they are Evening stars.

The sect they belong, and their position according to the Sun, helps explain their nature.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Beachroses, I am glad you are in therapy, it certainly helps. EMDR has been shown to work well in all sorts of situations, but for some people it is not as impactful as we would like, unfortunately. Can I suggest you also direct your meditations to a deeper and more personal understanding of your Self through your chart?

First off I suggest you visit and chat with your Gemini Ascendant, then Sun and then Moon, in that order. This can be quite a simple (and enjoyable) exercise and one that can put you in touch with the most important sources of power in your psyche. Let me know how you go.

Noel,

I really appreciate your advice. I hadn't thought about it that way- really getting to know myself better by relating to my ascendant, sun, and moon. Your advice also appears to coincide with Mercury Retrograde (in my 1st house this time- a good time for self-reflection) and also some work I did with my therapist yesterday. She had noticed that when we do EMDR and I try to process and release traumas from my central nervous system, my defense mechanisms are causing resistance. So, we spent the session yesterday with me focusing on different aspects / defense mechanisms (almost like multiple personalities) present in my psyche, so that she could "ask permission" from them to continue treatment with me. This was done through visualizing a room or place of my choosing to gather them together and give a voice to each one (followed by a guided meditation). Interesting coincidence, huh?! :biggrin:

Dirius: Very interesting- I hadn't thought about the significance of Mercury placed before vs after the Sun. I checked the charts of friends and family (I was curious to see how common this type of placement is), and I was very surprised to see that either a) Mercury was placed out of orb after the Sun or b) Mercury was placed before the Sun. So this may be more interesting to me than to others but I can't ever get enough of learning new concepts and techniques. :sideways:

Thank you,

beachroses

Julian

Banned
Hi Guys,

I realize this topic has been covered ad nauseum in this forum, but I'm hoping for some feedback based on my understanding of my own natal chart (see attached). I have studied astrology for over 15 years and am familiar with a variety of astrological concepts, theories, and techniques. It's hard to feel objective about my chart so I'd like to see what you guys think.

Rather than go into a long description of my background / experiences, I'll skip to my chart delineation. Long story short, I keep getting requests for psychic and chart readings and I feel overwhelmed because I'm afraid I'll be wrong (or afraid I'll be right), despite the accuracy of my readings. I am often skeptical about anything paranormal, including astrology sometimes. Blasphemy! I can give you more details about my background if you're interested.

NATAL CHART COMMENTS / INFO:

I have been reading up on psychic indicators but I'm not seeing a lot in my chart in comparison to other well-established psychics. I am well aware of the various indicators, such as an emphasis on 12th house / Pisces and Neptune, Moon / Neptune, emphasis on Uranus and Pluto, water signs, etc. Am I missing something? I know I can't post a personal chart, but as far as a description goes:

Birth Info: December 21, 1981, Niskayuna, NY

AC at 7 deg Gemini
Chart ruler Mercury in Capricorn at 7 deg in the 8th house
Sun at 29 deg 52 Sagittarius in 8th house
Neptune at 24 deg Sagittarius in 7th house, conjunct Sun in 8th
Uranus at 2 Sag in the 6th house conjunct DC (opposite AC)
Moon at 10 deg Scorpio in the 6th house, conjunct Jupiter at 4 deg in Scorpio (6th house)
Jupiter Conjunct Pluto in Libra at 26-27 deg (6th house)
Mars at 2 deg Libra in 5th house, square Neptune, trine AC, square Sun and Mercury
Venus at 7 deg Aquarius in 9th house, conjunct MC, trine AC
(Grand trine with Venus, Mars, and AC- possible kite pattern with AC / DC opposition?)
Saturn at 20 Libra in 6th house
Saturn conjunct Pluto in 6th house
Chiron Rx in Taurus in the 12th

General aspects include:

Sun conjunct Merc
square Mars
sextile Jupiter
conjunct Neptune
sextile Pluto
Moon sextile Merc
square Venus
conjunct Jupiter
square MC
Mercury square Mars
sextile Jupiter
Venus trine Mars
square Jupiter
sextile Uranus
trine AC
conjunct MC
Mars sextile Uranus
square Neptune
trine AC
trine MC
Jupiter conjunct Pluto
square MC
Saturn sextile Neptune
conjunct Pluto
square NN
trine MC
Uranus sextile Venus & Mars
opposite AC (conjunct DC in the
6th)
Neptune sextile Pluto

I see some indicators like Sun-Neptune, 8th house emphasis, Scorpio and water sign emphasis, etc. but not as many as I've seen in so many other charts. Any comments?

Thanks,

beachroses

Your chart looks really good to me. Would you kindly tell me if the following aspects make me psychic?

-Chiron partile sextile Neptune
-Neptune conjunct Part of Fortune
-Uranus emphasized
-Saturn square Neptune
-Mercury in Pisces

etc.

Hi Julian,

Uranus emphasized and Mercury in Pisces (Neptune influences) in particular could certainly point to psychic ability, though the other aspects may have some significance as well depending on where the planets fall in the chart and house rulerships, etc.. Are you able to post your chart? That would be very helpful. :)

beachroses

Julian

Banned
Hi Julian,

Uranus emphasized and Mercury in Pisces (Neptune influences) in particular could certainly point to psychic ability, though the other aspects may have some significance as well depending on where the planets fall in the chart and house rulerships, etc.. Are you able to post your chart? That would be very helpful. :)

beachroses

Thanks for your feedback!

Attachments

• Placidus Chart.jpg
    Placidus Chart.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 33

JUPITERASC

Noel,

I really appreciate your advice. I hadn't thought about it that way- really getting to know myself better by relating to my ascendant, sun, and moon. Your advice also appears to coincide with Mercury Retrograde (in my 1st house this time- a good time for self-reflection) and also some work I did with my therapist yesterday. She had noticed that when we do EMDR and I try to process and release traumas from my central nervous system, my defense mechanisms are causing resistance. So, we spent the session yesterday with me focusing on different aspects / defense mechanisms (almost like multiple personalities) present in my psyche, so that she could "ask permission" from them to continue treatment with me. This was done through visualizing a room or place of my choosing to gather them together and give a voice to each one (followed by a guided meditation). Interesting coincidence, huh?! :biggrin:

Dirius: Very interesting- I hadn't thought about the significance of Mercury placed before vs after the Sun. I checked the charts of friends and family (I was curious to see how common this type of placement is), and I was very surprised to see that either a) Mercury was placed out of orb after the Sun or b) Mercury was placed before the Sun. So this may be more interesting to me than to others but I can't ever get enough of learning new concepts and techniques. :sideways:

Thank you,

beachroses
beachroses '... the planet Mercury refers to mental activities and faculties of the mind.
According to natal astrology,
the position of Mercury in your birth chart symbolizes the quality of energy (the zodiacal sign occupied by Mercury)
propelling your mind through the areas of experience (revealed by Mercury’s house position) where it best functions.
But this is not the most fundamental approach to determining and understanding mental temperament,
because it fails to focus on the cycle of Mercury as a whole, and on Mercury’s particular cyclic phase at the time of birth :smile:
This section presents easy-to-use technique to discover your fundamental mental type.
It provides a four-fold classification of mental temperament derived from the major turning-points of the cycle of Mercury.
Of ancient origin, the technique of "mental chemistry" was reintroduced into astrology during the early part of the twentieth century
by Marc Edmund Jones. THE FOUR FACES OF MERCURY
http://khaldea.com/planets/merc_type.shtml

Okay, I'm going to have to post a real reply later. I wrote a reply that took quite a bit of time and effort and when I went to post it, I was unable to log in, so when I pressed the back button my entire message had been erased. Mercury Rx, anyone? So, I will have to wait until I have the mental energy to post. :mad:

R4VEN

beachroses, I support what has been said here so far. You have a couple of indicators in your chart of probable abuse/invasion of your personal boundaries early in your life, and so you will have to work through the effects - in your case, PTSD and OCD - in order to be clear enough and strong enough to engage in psychic work with other people.

One astrological placement which hasn't yet been mentioned is your Chiron placment. Having Chiron in the 12th house, you are a psychic sponge, and you are capable of `reading' the emotional state of people whom you meet. i.e. you `know' when someone is upset, and you probably know what it is that has upset them. This renders you potentially open to a lot of impressions from your environment. Given your own boundaries have been invaded by others, and you have quite an openness about you, you will need to engage in some quite strict methods of aura cleansing and protection before you give people readings. This is for your own psychic/spiritual protection, as well as that of your clients.