Artistic career indicators

Melanie90

Hi,
I was wondering if there are any evidence of artistic talent in this chart and any indicator of an artistic career. If not, what this chart shows as career indicators?
Thank you

Attachments

• Melanie-Natal-chart-wheel (1).jpg
    Melanie-Natal-chart-wheel (1).jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

waybread

Melanie, you can search the horoscopes of famous artists at Astrodienst www.astro.com via their Astro-DataBank. It's hard to find a consistent pattern. I think a horoscope shows what kind of artist someone would be, more than it gives a "yes or no" on their actual career.

Having said that, if becoming an artist is your dream, I don't see why you shouldn't pursue it. Your Mercury is extra-strong in its own sign of Virgo, and it conjuncts Venus, who rules the fine arts in general. Mercury rules communication and thought, but it also rules the hands. Mercury in Virgo is detail-oriented and it trines another strong planet, Saturn. Neptune trine Venus should give you a good imagination.

The main question I would have for you, is how well do you deal with adversity in the form of criticism or your work or a highly competitive environment? Many more talented people hope to be full-time creative artists than can actually do that as a living. You may have to work hard and have faith in yourself despite the kind of discouragement that artists often have to face. With Saturn square moon, you may be prone to feelings (moon) of discouragement (Saturn). So just realize that a more empowering interpretation is "disciplined (Saturn) feelings" (moon) or, for an artist, "making your subconscious (moon) take a concrete form (Saturn)".

Melanie90

Melanie, you can search the horoscopes of famous artists at Astrodienst www.astro.com via their Astro-DataBank. It's hard to find a consistent pattern. I think a horoscope shows what kind of artist someone would be, more than it gives a "yes or no" on their actual career.

Having said that, if becoming an artist is your dream, I don't see why you shouldn't pursue it. Your Mercury is extra-strong in its own sign of Virgo, and it conjuncts Venus, who rules the fine arts in general. Mercury rules communication and thought, but it also rules the hands. Mercury in Virgo is detail-oriented and it trines another strong planet, Saturn. Neptune trine Venus should give you a good imagination.

The main question I would have for you, is how well do you deal with adversity in the form of criticism or your work or a highly competitive environment? Many more talented people hope to be full-time creative artists than can actually do that as a living. You may have to work hard and have faith in yourself despite the kind of discouragement that artists often have to face. With Saturn square moon, you may be prone to feelings (moon) of discouragement (Saturn). So just realize that a more empowering interpretation is "disciplined (Saturn) feelings" (moon) or, for an artist, "making your subconscious (moon) take a concrete form (Saturn)".

Hi,
thanks. I was wondering about photography as an art