Want to know WHO were you in a past life and WHEN?

neptunya

Hello:)

Past life astrology is obviously closely tied to our chart - that is a complex map made up of past experiences of OUR SOUL -us. Those experiences affect us in this current life and shape who we are. We have decided to work with those energies in this life.

But how do you know exactly what is the nature of experience and when?

A sign shows a specific location of incarnation.
A planet in that sign is a landmark (an experience) - a past life in that place.

Thanks to the degrees/minutes/seconds you can calculate the period of time (age/year) when you incarnated there.

Based on what planet you have there and its aspects, you can find out if it was a rather troubled incarnation - see bad aspects or a life well spent (good aspects).

How can you calculate?

The system is not mine. Alden Taylor Mann came up with the relationship between the history of humanity and the zodiac signs.
So, we associate 0 degrees ARIES to 50000 BC (approximately the beginning of human consciousness) and the last degree of PISCES being 40 years before your birth. The time between two points follows a logarithmic scale. I personally have the chart of all the years from every sign from an astrology course.

By degrees you keep getting closer and closer to the birth of Christ. Aries/taurus/gemini/cancer/leo are ALWAYS BC. Virgo is the age when Christ was born. Looking in my degree chart, after 18 degrees virgo you incarnated after Christ. Then with every degree, you keep getting closer and closer to the age we're now in. Hence Libra, Scorpio, Sagg, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces are after christ.

Astrologically speaking, every planet from our chart represent an aspect of our nature that resulted from a certain moment in history. Every planet is a behavioral archetype.

Lets go )

neptunya

types of incarnations for every planet

Sun - important men, kings, leader,
Moon - important women, queens (female leaders in general) etc
Mercury - intellectuals, thinkers, scientists, authors, mystics, magicians, alchemists etc
Venus - artists, musicians, poets, actors, lovers , courtesans etc
Mars - heroes, conquerors, warriors, explorers, tyrants, athletes, soldiers, etc
Jupiter - prophets, founders and leaders of religion, philosophers, psychologists, doctors etc
Saturn - mathematicians, thinkers, inventors, scientists, bankers etc
Uranus - intuitives, inventive scientists, revolutionaries, eccentrics etc
Neptune - mystics, mediums, romantics, idealists, dreamers etc
Pluto - warriors, dictators, leaders, criminals, politicians etc

places of incarnation

ARIES : Prehistoric Africa, Germany, Japan, Palestine, Arabia, hebrew tribes, arab tribes

TAURUS : Babylon (+scorpio), old Egypt (+Leo and Scorpio), Persia (+Scorpio), Katai (old china), Turkey (+Sagittarius), countries south from the mediterranean sea

GEMINI: Middle age France, Great Britain, Germany, USA, Denmark, Belgium, countries north from the mediterranean sea

CANCER: Africa, Algeria, China (+Libra), Mexic-aztecs, maya etc. (+scorpio), hebrew communities (+scorpio), matriarchal civilizations like amazons, India (+Virgo), Mu or Lemuria (+Capricorn), Mongolia, old civilization of the Gobi desert, Pacific islands - Especially the easter island (+capricorn), Gaul, Mongolia, Israel, Canada, Philippines, USA

LEO: Regal france, Italy, Guyana, constructors of the pyramids, old mayans (+Scorpio), Romania before 1859, South America, USA

VIRGO: Brazil, Switzerland, Antique Rome, North africa, Greece, Sweden, Palestine in the axis with pisces we have incarnations in the era of pisces from Christ until our ages, existence in which the person defended the catholic church, or incarnations in which the person lived for a particular religion or he attended any crusade for a religious ideal

LIBRA: Republican france, Poland, Antique Greece, Belgium, Antique greece, South america, ITALY .. some italian - artistic cities like Venice or Florence, Austria, South USA before the secession war, Australia (+Capricorn)

SCORPIO: Egypt (+Pisces), Lapland (+Capricorn), Tibet, Arab countries (+Sag), oriental incarnations.

SAGITTARIUS: Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Spain (+Taurus), Malta, Morocco, arab countries, incarnations filled with travelling, adventures

CAPRICORN: England, India, incarnations in countries with a lot of mountains - Himalaya or the Andes

AQUARIUS: ATLANTIS (+Leo forming the axis of incarnations in this place), Scandinavia, Russia (+Scorpio), incarnations in the slavic breed (+scorpio), incarnations meanwhile revolutions - France or USA revolutions (+Leo in the axis), Romania, 1848 USA

PISCES: Portugal, Haiti, Senegal, incarnations at the beginning of the christian era in the middle ages, incarnations on islands. USA (+cancer)

marsScorp

Hello:)

Past life astrology is obviously closely tied to our chart - that is a complex map made up of past experiences of OUR SOUL -us. Those experiences affect us in this current life and shape who we are. We have decided to work with those energies in this life.

But how do you know exactly what is the nature of experience and when?

A sign shows a specific location of incarnation.
A planet in that sign is a landmark (an experience) - a past life in that place.

Thanks to the degrees/minutes/seconds you can calculate the period of time (age/year) when you incarnated there.

Based on what planet you have there and its aspects, you can find out if it was a rather troubled incarnation - see bad aspects or a life well spent (good aspects).

How can you calculate?

The system is not mine. Alden Taylor Mann came up with the relationship between the history of humanity and the zodiac signs.
So, we associate 0 degrees ARIES to 50000 BC (approximately the beginning of human consciousness) and the last degree of PISCES being 40 years before your birth. The time between two points follows a logarithmic scale. I personally have the chart of all the years from every sign from an astrology course.

By degrees you keep getting closer and closer to the birth of Christ. Aries/taurus/gemini/cancer/leo are ALWAYS BC. Virgo is the age when Christ was born. Looking in my degree chart, after 18 degrees virgo you incarnated after Christ. Then with every degree, you keep getting closer and closer to the age we're now in. Hence Libra, Scorpio, Sagg, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces are after christ.

Astrologically speaking, every planet from our chart represent an aspect of our nature that resulted from a certain moment in history. Every planet is a behavioral archetype.

Lets go )

very informative thanks a lot.
do you use ascendant to decipher all of the above? with Vedic I normally look at the 5th house and ketu.
do the nodes play any role or have any clues to past lives?

Humanitarian

I remembered my Mercurial incarnation and my Uranian one, and the Mercurial one was a Mapuche/Selk'nam Mystic/Shaman, so near Andes (Mercury in Cap, conjunct Pluto), and the Uranian one was a New Zealand female warrior (Uranus in Pisces) and maybe Peter Kropotkin? Also, my Arian one was prophet Ezekiel, probably my very prominent Eris?