Trying to figure out this Kite.

TidleyWinx

Trying to understand the significance of this kite formation in my Natal Chart. I have some knowledge of astrology and am aware that this kite could be what is called a black kite. This chart is sidereal, so for the information to make sense the positions need to be rolled back one sign, but the houses are correct. When these kites are in the sky horrible things tend to happen on this planet, would like someone with more Astrological experience to give me some insight. Chiron head the grand trine, (which I understand involves healing) and the point of the arrow in the partial grand sextile is focused by the moon,mercury,uranus. The square that crosses my center lines i have read could suggest a black kite, but since the events that occurred on my day of birth were tragic (landslide in colombia 23000 dead) but nothing like the start of world war 1. (black kite) Trying to get insight from a more experienced astrologer.

Attachments

• resizedchart.png
    resizedchart.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 42

JUPITERASC

Trying to understand the significance of this kite formation in my Natal Chart. I have some knowledge of astrology and am aware that this kite could be what is called a black kite. This chart is sidereal, so for the information to make sense the positions need to be rolled back one sign, but the houses are correct. When these kites are in the sky horrible things tend to happen on this planet, would like someone with more Astrological experience to give me some insight. Chiron head the grand trine, (which I understand involves healing) and the point of the arrow in the partial grand sextile is focused by the moon,mercury,uranus. The square that crosses my center lines i have read could suggest a black kite, but since the events that occurred on my day of birth were tragic (landslide in colombia 23000 dead) but nothing like the start of world war 1. (black kite) Trying to get insight from a more experienced astrologer.

KITE :smile:
aspkite.gif
The person with a kite pattern may be a 'high flyer'.

All three planets in a grand trine
are connected to a fourth planet, one by an opposition and the other two by sextiles.
This is useful combination of tense and harmonious aspects
in which the two planets connected by trines and sextiles
provide outlets for the tension of the opposition
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

greybeard

Well, by golly, I don't use Chiron. So there is no kite.

Now we can breathe easy, put aside all the gloom and doom. Impending catastrophes are so much fun... But they get in the way of Living and being Happy when we feed them; feed them and they want more, voracious, insatiable.

What if...
We lived right here in This Moment, just happy to be alive, unconcerned about tomorrow's evil?

TidleyWinx

Hmmm, I wonder why the ancients studied astrology so heavily..... To correlate the motions and placements in the sky with events on the earth and archetypes? For understanding of coming future events? **** that may just be it. I am sure glad I have a response in an Astrology forum from someone who understands the origins of Astrology and its use throughout the ages. Your advice and diction are profound and full of depth. Please continue to drop this type of advice to seekers, I am sure all will find it extremely helpful.

greybeard

I'm a former English teacher. Perhaps that is why my diction is so profound and full of depth.

I am deeply moved by your encouraging words. Please rest assured that I will continue to drop advice like this to seekers like yourself.

Last edited: