Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

I I have a black protection stone near my front door.
What is that? Garnet or black tourmaline? How much do you think it protect you so far?

And it's interesting how you dreamed of a stone. Do you remember seeing it somewhere prior to the dream? Or do you somehow subconsciously need that energy in your life?

(Also I like how you called me Gemini666 the other day :devil:)

Gemini888

Yes these makes sense to me for the 8th house.

Which house would lets say, shoplifters go into ? Neither 12th nor 8th make sense to me for this kind of crime.

David did mention 6th.

Well you have put 8th for all kinds of thefts, so maybe it is 8th then.
Shoplifters are impulsive and petty. Short-termed gain over long-termed consequence. I'd say the 1H or 2H. Impulsive need and possession over rep.

Chrysalis

What is that? Garnet or black tourmaline? How much do you think it protect you so far?
Its a chunk of black tourmaline. I have it on a shelf next to my front door. Well my house has never been broken into so far, never had trouble at my door, idk if its protecting or not, i like to think it is. But then i also have a plate that has the evil eye painted on it, on the wall, next to my front door to.
And it's interesting how you dreamed of a stone. Do you remember seeing it somewhere prior to the dream? Or do you somehow subconsciously need that energy in your life?
That dream i will never forget, you know sometimes when you get a bit of a rush from something, and you get that tingling in the top of your head. Thats what it felt like in the dream, but really powerful.

No i'd never seen or heard of the stone before in my life, before the dream. Its a beautiful stone too. I do believe in guardian angels though, im sure it was something to do with this.There was all white around me, and a hand was reaching out to me, all i could see was the hand nothing else.

Also a guy im friends with, told someone to pass a message onto me the other day, saying that a new crystal shop had opened somewhere and he'd take me to it if i wanted. I really need to go and purchase that stone, if they have it.
(Also I like how you called me Gemini666 the other day :devil:)

Ha ha i didn't think you'd noticed.

Chrysalis

Shoplifters are impulsive and petty. Short-termed gain over long-termed consequence. I'd say the 1H or 2H. Impulsive need and possession over rep.

But some shoplifters do it for a living don't they, if they class themselves as professional shoplifters. And there are obviously the ones, who do it also for a living, to fund their daily drug/drink habit.

Lykanized

Free texts for the alternatively spiritual.

Words
Thank you from the budding magician who apparently has black magick in her roots :smile::kissing:
I feel like I must be called to heal that ancestral karma with so called 'friendly magick'

but I've come to this idea that black magick isn't about the ends, but the means, meaning 'friendly magick' may not always seem so friendly. But it's just an idea that came to me

conspiracy theorist

What did that individual mean by "friendly" magic? Working with Angelic powers? Some believe that they can be was worse than so called demonic forces. And they can obliterate for different reasons, matter-of-factly too.

Gemini888

But some shoplifters do it for a living don't they, if they class themselves as professional shoplifters. And there are obviously the ones, who do it also for a living, to fund their daily drug/drink habit.
Like I said, short-term gain over long-term consequences. You have to do a shitton of calculating in other crime endeavors, but this, you just go with whatever you see in a store. There's still noy much effort put into it even when you consider yourself a professional.

Well just my two cents anyway.

david starling

Wasn't paying attention to it until this downer feeling came upon me a couple of days ago--Jupiter has gone Retrograde, and will stay that way until Aug. 11. I'm hoping this feeling was more about the Moon conj NN in opposition to Saturn/Pluto conj in tropical Capricorn, but it hasn't gone away yet.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Would Jupiter's retrograde motion and how its effects are manifested for better or worse, depend on its dignity and sect of the natal chart ?

david starling

Would Jupiter's retrograde motion and how its effects are manifested for better or worse, depend on its dignity and sect of the natal chart ?

We're in a transit "bowl pattern" with Jupiter at the cutting edge. That means it will effect everyone to some extent. There's no clear consensus on the meaning of a Planet being in a retrograde-state, but introversion seems to be a likely candidate. Less expansive, maybe? Might rate its own thread.

david starling

I see that JupiterAsc seems to have reacted to it by starting a new thread dedicated to positivity. Also, a new emoji of some kind: ~~~:smile:

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I see that JupiterAsc seems to have reacted to it by starting a new thread dedicated to positivity.

Jupiters got how many quote threads open at present, he's really living up to his name during this retrograde.

Back to jupiter retrograde. Jupiter rules my intercepted 2nd house and im feeling it, ive had to cut back on spending and accumulating unnecessary items i don't really need.

My friends natal chart and mine have the exact asc/dsc/mc/ic and all house cusps by sign and degree (just slight variation in the minutes), so transits for us happen in the same houses.

So far since the retrograde, she's had seventy pound stolen out of her purse, in one go. The day jup went rx on thursday, her galaxy S9 phone was run over by a car, she left it on her car roof by accident and drove off, and it slid off onto the road. It will cost her 400 to get fixed.

So im so far experiencing cut backs on purchases, and my friend is out of pocket money wise.

conspiracy theorist

I feel the opposite of depressed. I have the energy of a locomotive. The Sun-Jupiter trine in the sky is currently affecting my ascendant and n. Jupiter. I have objectives that I've set and am completing as time allows. Which means I spend a lot of days/hours waiting for the moment I can loose an action. The Pisces planets square the Sagittarius while the Gemini Mars is opposing. Dynamism that I'm trying to make the most of.

Lykanized

What did that individual mean by "friendly" magic? Working with Angelic powers? Some believe that they can be was worse than so called demonic forces. And they can obliterate for different reasons, matter-of-factly too.
Honestly, I'm not even sure. She admitted herself she's not a witch, she's gifted in other areas and that seems to primarily revolve around energy. My idea is that black magick debases and outright disrespects the autonomy and power of forces outside the self, forces, beings, whatever it might be whereas the other kind of magick possibly respects these forces and beings to the point that a bond is formed and power is channeled but not just taken

But I agree. The way of the universe I think a lot of people would love to believe it's all sunshine an rainbows and light, but darkness has a place and so what we perceive as acts of darkness may be carried out by beings of light. People would love to ignore the fact that without both forces, all would stall and stagnate and we'd essentially have nothing

So the question of what even is a utopia has been on my mind a lot

I've also been questioning what this woman said because it's quite possible what she perceived as black magick wasn't black magick, but I guess that's for me to figure out. If it was black magick, it's possible I have to heal that karma

I mean sure, there's something that has fed off of me, but even that serves to build something up that must at some point explode and when that happens, the result may be something that takes back the reigns, that allays the force of whatever's feeding

I also remembered another interesting thing. I used to see along with dark humanoid figures, black cats. Those are associated with witches and tho that has its place in pop culture, I'm sure it has its roots in something real as well