Sr Venus on Asc, accent on both natal and SR IC

Laha

So, I have:
SR Venus on SR Asc Pisces exalted
Sr Asc falls in my natal 4th house
Sr IC on natal Moon
SR Mercury and SR Neptune conjunct natal IC
--> Mercury is the ruler of natal MC and SR DC and SR IC

The natal aspect that repeats itself in the SR is Saturn opposite Moon, both strong in their own houses and signs.

I'm afraid of SR Saturn in 10th house as well as SR Mars conjunct MC by 5* albeit from the 9th house. SR Mars also squares almost exact SR Venus and SR Asc.

SR Vertex conjunct natal south node
SR Saturn conjunct natal antivertex

The focus is on IC and the Moon, so probably on my relationship with my Mom and perhaps changes in the place of residence?

Sun in 12th house gives everything an even grimmer perspective. I expect this will be a tough, hard-working year as I believe Saturn opposite Moon will prevail over Venus on Asc.

http://i67.tinypic.com/o9jpli.png

Edit: added natal and solar 2018 :)

Natal:
http://i63.tinypic.com/ye4h2.jpg

Solar 2018:
http://i67.tinypic.com/35k5stg.png

Last edited:

zodiacangel

Dear,

Please post your solar return chart and Natal chart so we can help.

But I guess change of residence is very clear. Don't worry about saturnin the 10th I have it too. It means hard work!

ardentika

From first look , this seems to be a year where you focus on yourself, your own developement and growth. So many palents in the 12th house don't necessarily mean doom and gloom. Depends on your level of consciousness. If you are more developed and self-aware, this will be a deeply spiritual year for you. The Sun will illuminate everything that's been hidden from you, by you, in the 12th and will bring it to the conscious mind. (1st house) Your ascendant is pisces as well, very VERY spiritual year for you. You can even say huge awakening and healing on old traumas from pastlives or childhood.
The more I keep looking, the more crazy spiritual it looks to me haha. You might experience a lot of paranormal activities (not necessarily bad, again depends on your level of awareness) that will spark that desire in you to reach new soul depth and growth. It might be a bit of a more lone year, but that will be entirely your choice.

Again the level of hard or easy depends on you. If you are absolutely open to this experience and you go with the flow (which Pisces rising helps) and managed to tune into the energy, it will be quite beneficial and fullfilling year that will set the stage for a very happy life from now on.

However if you resist it you might indeed experience the worst possible scenarios. Illness that will tie you to a bed, restrict your movement (so you can have more time to focus on your inner self, rather than outer) , lack of social life that feels more imposed from outside forces, even developement of mental issues that will make life hard for you.

One way or another those energies must flow for this year, so my STRONG advice is , don't be scared. Go with it, go with the flow, tune in the Piscean energy, and you might have wonderful and once in a lifetime spiritual experiences. Experiences that will change your life forever in the most pleasant way.

I don't know if you've had generally a hard life or childhood, but this year is where you heal everything. Jupiter here offers you protection , but it is still in a very spiritual and transformative house AND sign. Venus conj Asc from 12th house speaks to me as "self-love". You probably struggle a lot with self love, and this year you will be forced to learn how to love yourself, like it or not. So you better like it ^^

Laha

UPDATE! One year later...

Hi Ardentika, you were RIGHT about everything! I WAS restricted to home due to a minor health problem (which I still have). I DID realize some things about my family and childhood (not pleasant) during that period. It was and is an extremely hard time for me. Guess there was a lesson I didn't get so I had to learn it the hard way.

It is incredible how much of what you wrote came true! I don't want to write much about it because it concerns my closest family, so I bolded the ones that resonated the most, but in summation, everything you wrote was correct.

Thank you!

However if you resist it you might indeed experience the worst possible scenarios. Illness that will tie you to a bed, restrict your movement (so you can have more time to focus on your inner self, rather than outer) , lack of social life that feels more imposed from outside forces, even developement of mental issues that will make life hard for you.

I don't know if you've had generally a hard life or childhood, but this year is where you heal everything. Jupiter here offers you protection , but it is still in a very spiritual and transformative house AND sign. Venus conj Asc from 12th house speaks to me as "self-love". You probably struggle a lot with self love, and this year you will be forced to learn how to love yourself, like it or not. So you better like it ^^