Sales person

ocelot

Greetings.

I just got new job and I am very excited. I work as b2b sales consultant. Pay is OK and it is near my house. So what does my natal chart say about sales? Will I do it OK? I know I have 3 planets in 10th house but wonder anyways. I am selling it software for companies. Need insight. Thx.

28ssokk.png

kimbermoon

Your Sun in Gemini can be social and friendly since it is aligned with Venus and Mercury. In the 10th H it shows you can be dedicated to your career, although the square with Jupiter can lead to overdoing it at times or pushing too hard. Jupiter/Venus cautions that your expectations for success can be over-exaggerated.

Your Rising sign is more down to earth and practical, which can also make you a bit reserved in your approach to others, although they may appreciate your helpfulness and attention to detail.

Sun aligned with Saturn in the 6th H suggests you can maintain a good work ethic , showing due responsibility and respect. Yet personal troubles can emanate from the t-square of Saturn/Moon/Pluto. Saturn Moon can tend to depress the emotions, and this may be especially true with Moon in the 12th H. You can be prone to moods that are quite changeable, which are in need of being consciously balanced.

Moon in Leo typically wants to create and entertain, but as a fixed sign you may not be so inclined to be outgoing. What you may need to develop is the ability to use creativity and entertainment in the work that you do. Gemini can be like a chameleon so you might use that ability to see your work as a 'performance.' Utilizing some light humour can also be a plus in the sales industry; at least by keeping things light rather than being always serious.

The 10th H energies can be worked to your advantage, so long as you work on balancing your inner conflicts that can interfere with success. For more insight you might want to learn more about the 'Yod' configuration you have involving Pluto with Mars and Mercury, which can be a source of much tension and frustration.