Unlucky 2017 year:(

gizela

Why I have this year unlucky? 2016 was great!
2015 also "horrible" (but second part..)

first
19th of March in Poznan in the evening(i think mayba 6 p.m) I broke two toes..one week before great holiday-trip of my life that i waited..of course I waited also money ..

in august I lost my phone - destroyed by another car
26th of August around 10.26-27 in Czerwonak (next to Poznan) i broke again another bone..
next week i would have holiday(i did not pay for this)

Yesterday I lost money because planned was to meet with my friend we planned this from july..but something happened unexpected night on booking.com was cancelled but money will not be back to me (only more than 48h before)
and... in June problem with laser..on my skin. now i try to get some money for this... but is seems to be a problem

what will happen this year ?
i think about going next year febaryary -may to cyprus if my employee would agree
i want to buyt tickets in october/november...hope that it is safe..

what about my parents? will they be healthy?
morhet borned 26th of February 1956 ,Poznan, PL, i do not know time .
Father 26th of April 1951 , Wągrowiec, Pl I do not know time

I borned 18th of March 1984, 8:45 a.m Gniezno

Regards

Attachments

• dataur.gif
    dataur.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 18

ANUP

Dear Friend,

I am sorry for all your losses.Its really sad story what you have written.
Well,i will try to tell you something.

In fact, from May 2015 your worries and problems started.Try to recall your memory.
I do not know whether you believe in astrology or not but i need to append few things.

Since then,you lost your courage,facing losses,your hereditary assests,losing money etc.
Besides these,you might be deprive of your authority status,relations with your partners.
Mental pressure build up after july 2016 onwards.Your natural traits like brillaincy and your memory and leadership qualities could not help much to neutralise these problems.

Now,things might change "moderately" after november this year.Possibly,you might shift to some other place.You should take care of your father especially this year.Invest your money wisely else you can not avert further loss.

Good luck,

-Anup
kascorner.com

gizela

Dear Friend,

I am sorry for all your losses.Its really sad story what you have written.
Well,i will try to tell you something.

In fact, from May 2015 your worries and problems started.Try to recall your memory.
I do not know whether you believe in astrology or not but i need to append few things.

Since then,you lost your courage,facing losses,your hereditary assests,losing money etc.
Besides these,you might be deprive of your authority status,relations with your partners.
Mental pressure build up after july 2016 onwards.Your natural traits like brillaincy and your memory and leadership qualities could not help much to neutralise these problems.

Now,things might change "moderately" after november this year.Possibly,you might shift to some other place.You should take care of your father especially this year.Invest your money wisely else you can not avert further loss.

Good luck,

-Anup
kascorner.com

thanks a lot!
in may 2015 problems started with my relationships...now we are not together and i did not have any other man from this time.. ok maybe they started a little earlier march 2015...

about money it started this year...when i planned many things paid something this "brokens" bones..

this year also i thought about people, life, where should i live where can I find "proper person" ...

I am afraid about my father...hope that will be fine ...
is it in november?;/ he does not believe in astrology I do not know what cna I suggest him...to avoid...

Regards