Aspects/chart indicators of many deaths in family

Flapjacks

Has there been any research into families with many deaths in them? What could indicate these in the natal chart? My family has had 4 mothers/caregivers/wives die of cancer (not genetically related deaths) within 2 generations.

I don't have birth times, so I wondered if it was at all possible to look at aspects even though I don't have house positions, because these events seem very significant/karmic. The impact of these deaths are strongest on the men in the family.

I wanted to look at the charts of the father and two sons (where the father's wife/mother of the two boys died, his second wife three years later died, his sister/their aunt who took care of them after the first two deaths also died, and the 1st son's wife died).

I don't have birth times. However, I wanted to see what patterns could be found otherwise that might contribute. Charts w/o birth times attached. This is what I found:

Both sons have a kite formation with a grand water trine and Pluto at the apex in Virgo. 1st Son has grand trine between Cancer Merc, Pisces Jupiter/Chiron and Scorpio Neptune. 2nd Son has between Cancer Mars/Jupiter, Pisces Saturn/Chiron and Scoprio Neptune.

The father has a grand earth trine between Taurus Sun/Uranus, Cap Mars and Neptune in Virgo.

Does this seem significant? Grand trines are supposed to be "easy" but there is so much tragedy between these men that I'm wondering what the trines mean.

Is anyone here interested in helping interpret this w/o birth time and/or discussing charts with birth times that have what appear to be karmic deaths in families? Thanks!

Attachments

• father.gif
    father.gif
    99.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 1stSon.gif
    1stSon.gif
    99 KB · Views: 24
  • 2ndSon.gif
    2ndSon.gif
    96.1 KB · Views: 24

Marinka

Can you be a little more specific -- are you talking about early deaths, deaths from accidents .....

It will be very difficult to analyze properly without the time of birth.

You might find these links helpful --- one is Marilyn Monroe and the other is Kennedy Jr.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66089

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65611

Both of these threads are intended to show that there are many pieces that come together and that one (or two) aspects alone are not enough.

Flapjacks

Can you be a little more specific -- are you talking about early deaths, deaths from accidents .....

It will be very difficult to analyze properly without the time of birth.

You might find these links helpful --- one is Marilyn Monroe and the other is Kennedy Jr.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66089

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65611

Both of these threads are intended to show that there are many pieces that come together and that one (or two) aspects alone are not enough.

Thanks for the links! As I said, they all died of cancer. The boys' mother and stepmother died when they were children, their aunt died a year ago, and 1st son's wife died a few years ago (she was his first wife). All women died when they were under 60 yrs old, the aunt being the oldest and mother the youngest.

I'm not looking for one or two aspects, that's why I posted the charts. When I get birth times, I'll put up new charts. But it seemed like there might be enough to consider in the meantime. It's not about particular instances of death, but an overall family pattern/possible karma.

Last edited:

junoisuppose

Zarathu wrote something funny in another thread recently - everyone dies sometime, providing they remain human.

But I'm guessing you're looking for a more serious answer.

Without the birth times it is hard for me to comment on the charts, so I will tell you about my dad whose mother died when he was 2 I believe (his dad died when he was 10 or 12 and he had to flee his home country at 15 when the British government decided to partition the country along arbitrary lines which they didn't reveal until the actual day of partition, but I digress), he has pluto in very tight trine to his moon - 6 minutes out, moon in pisces, and also a sextile to chiron by one degree, so pluto moon aspects play a big part, I think, it is his closest aspect.

Trines are "easy" in the sense that they allow the energies of the two planets to work together because the signs (modes) of expression are complementary, they don't automatically bring good luck, in fact it can be bad luck because there is nothing to stop events from unfolding.

We can look at the progressions and solar arcs for each person to see when that kind of event is going to occur in their life. There is also a technique called primary directions, often used in rectification, in which 4 minutes of clock time represents one year, so if a person has a very tight applying aspect the aspect will perfect and the event occur early in their life.