Unlocking the secrets of the Cosmos !

Futurist

Hi all,

I stumbled across this forum after writing my latest piece on Pluto conjunct the Galactic Centre. It seems that quite a few of you are discussing this topic here on Astrology Weekly and I thought you may be interested to read what I had to say - please click on the www link.

I would love to hear other peoples' views on this turning point in history. I look forward to exchanging viewpoints with you.

Warm wishes

Draco

Hi Futurist and welcome,

Sorry it's late but I just wanted to say hello as no one responded to your greeting, and I have just found it here.

I have found some of your posts very interesting, although I haven't commented as the outer planets are not my main interest, although I am sure we will have some interesting correspondences in future.

Draco :wink:

JUPITERASC

Hi all,
I stumbled across this forum after writing my latest piece on Pluto conjunct the Galactic Centre. It seems that quite a few of you are discussing this topic here on Astrology Weekly and I thought you may be interested to read what I had to say - please click on the www link.
I would love to hear other peoples' views on this turning point in history. I look forward to exchanging viewpoints with you.
Warm wishes
Hello Futurist welcome :)

1676909099192.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that
There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed
members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free
I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg