Causality in Astrology

Monk

Premium Member
So I'm not in control of what i show as evidence, i will show data regarding who comments, please note i'm not outing people as such, Canada and America is a large land mass, some like location to be hidden, so i only guess in some locations.

Dr. Farr is very honest, he commented on page one, second thread section, he lives in Los Angeles, California!

California joined Union on September 9th 1850, but during that time SAN JOSE was CAPITOL, not SACRAMENTO, link below:-

https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=23856

In next thread i will show how Parans operate on day and possible Hermetic Electional Deliberate Mundane astrology, please note California has a huge economy, larger than many countries, so is important!

Monk

Premium Member
Parans usaully work on day start, however when we have actual time, it can be used as well!

From Ancient times we have two day starts, previous sunset to date, being Sunset, observed today by ancient Greeks, many Muslims and Jews!

Sunrise was observed by many, including ancient Romans and Egyptians, today we observe Midnight, but this is fairly modern, observed when the CLOCK evolved, not really before 1582!

This is the Matrix that may be observed by powerful Hermetic Mundane Electional Operators, they switch to keep you guessing, however i look at only two stars with Hermetic Philosophy, Alnilam=Osiris, and Sirius=Isis!

Basis for debate...please note Ancient Greek Daymarker for 9th September 1850 in San Jose, California, being sunset on 8th September 1850, ALNILAM was on NADIR, the same is for 10th September 2001 in New York!

Graph on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 164 50%.jpg
    picture 164 50%.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 29

Monk

Premium Member
Sorry Jup, no intention to out you, but so i remain clear with thread sections, i'm guessing you live in America or Canada, huge land mass, no need to comment, i'm guessing as you know, and could easily be wrong!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup, i'm only guessing where you write from, however i don't need to leave a link to 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, if Hermetic mundane paran electional astrology did take place, then Egyptian Sunrise Day Marker was observed when Sun rose with Alnilam, graph on private members download:-

Obviously i will look at Canada and Australia soon, because of comments on this thread from location!

Attachments

• picture 161 50%.jpg
    picture 161 50%.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 23

waybread

Monk, thanks. I've not looked at parans before, but I think I should! I think there are tables at Astrodienst when you choose their fixed stars chart that show parans-- I think that Bernadette Brady worked with them on this.

Monk

Premium Member
Be careful, Waybread, a lot of paran research can be inaccurate in astrology, i check my stuff with astronomy, Visual means astronomy, not PROJECTED!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Lady Waybread,

Parans are the same as astronomy, so visual at location, outside our solar system it is crazy using Projected Measure on fixed stars, but can be used also in electional astrology.

I think Sadge could be in Canada or USA, comments by page two, thread section #38.

For now i will use an American topic, but i will come back to Canada.

The Construction of the White House began on 13th October 1792 as shown on link:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House

I think midnight day marker was used on date and location, as Sirius was rising! Graph on private members download:-

Attachments

• picture 168 50%.jpg
    picture 168 50%.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 28

Monk

Premium Member
Obviously Lady Waybread, i look at a modern astrologer, you get a battering from "Traditionalist" IDEA'S, ha ha!

Parans are Traditionalist, oldest of all, and should be accepted as such!

Perhaps link below will make you comment?

My pictures are accurate, but sadly i'm an archaeoastronomer, but all go back to parans and GENESIS, so sorry i'm not an astrologer!!!

http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~tlaloc/archastro/cfaar_as.html

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Traditionalist's aren't good in astrology, PARANS come before all astrology, astrologers can attack modernists...ha ha!

Those that are experts in the oldest astrology, and archaeoastronomy should have a voice, they are right in the most ancient????

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
So now my peers don't like me posting on an astrology forum, Traditionalist posters don't like me as they do not follow the oldest of all astrology, PARANS, and others don't like me as i like modernist?

So how do i fit in?

I hope Lady Waybread, doesn't leave me on my own, i need her hand, if i go further!

david starling

Traditionalist's aren't good in astrology, PARANS come before all astrology, astrologers can attack modernists...ha ha!

Those that are experts in the oldest astrology, and archaeoastronomy should have a voice, they are right in the most ancient????

Monk, from what I've seen, you've proven that Electional Astronomy is being used in an incredibly consistent way, by people who believe it has real Astrological significance. Not sure if you agree that it does, or if you're just pointing out that others believe it.

Monk

Premium Member
Obviously as an astronomer living in UK i'm very interested in Maeshowe and Skara Brae, by using ancient Greek daymarker the Tomb of Maeshowe lights up inside by the setting Sun on 20th December by doorway, this is sunset before Winter Solstice, this is what archaeoastronomers do, find connections to clues that ancient people give us, so an archaeoastronomer is good in finding links to why a date was chosen!

Links below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maeshowe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skara_Brae

JUPITERASC

Be careful, Waybread, a lot of paran research can be inaccurate in astrology
i check my stuff with astronomy
Visual means astronomy
not PROJECTED!
Exactly Monk :smile:
"Longitudes were not counted from the vernal point
but from the sidereally fixed endpoints of the zodiacal signs" — Otto E. Neugebauer
Reference: Neugebauer, Otto. HAMA: A History of Ancient Mathematical Astronomy.
Springer-Verlag (1975). Berlin-Heidelberg.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,

Sorry for pause, i think Waybread is in trouble with the "Croc", Ammit Moderator, so am awaiting outcome before i continue!

We know the feeling Ha Ha!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammit

I hope the lady is OK, i do value her on this forum!

Write something on this page Lady, so i know you can get back to your very important thread!