Where is this relationship going?

clljhns

Hello All,

I need some help understanding a current relationship. I am including our first meeting chart:
firstmeeting.jpg

Our natal overlay:
natal overlay.jpg

My natal:
bcnatal.jpg

His natal:
an.jpg

I am looking for guidance here. Our first meeting was good, but it felt as if he was attached to me immediately, and i him. Which makes me worry that this is a Plutonian relationship. We live in different countries, so continuing the relationship doesn't seem feasible or rational.

We both have gone hot and cold with each other, but I just want to know if this is a viable relationship. Is he really emotionally involved or not? He has Saturn square Moon, so I doubt that he is.

Any insights into our conjunctions on our nodes would also be great!
Thank you for any help!

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Where is this relationship going?
I am looking for guidance here. Our first meeting was good, but it felt as if he was attached to me immediately, and i him. Which makes me worry that this is a Plutonian relationship. We live in different countries, so continuing the relationship doesn't seem feasible or rational.

We both have gone hot and cold with each other, but I just want to know if this is a viable relationship. Is he really emotionally involved or not? He has Saturn square Moon, so I doubt that he is.

Yes - I think so, too- this is a plutonian connection.

His venus meets your mars in your physical body house 2 house – what is a physical attraction feeling. His 8th house mars with mars/pluto correspondence meets your venus in 5th house, what is doubled as 5th house is also physical and sexual attraction and also love, romance, sex for fun. His mercury in your 1st house meets your moon in first house.

The problem is- that your moon trines your neptune in scorpio, who is locked in 5th house and is probably aware of some bad memory from childhood with sexuality -with Neptune opposing Jupiter.

Pluto is second ruler of your 5th house - your first experience with sexuality and is in 3rd house, and in 3rd house in near conjunct with uranus, showing an experienced shock in your past as a child. What he directly reminds you of - with his pluto in conj. on your pluto/uranus.

Last edited:

clljhns

Yes - I think so, too- this is a plutonian connection.

His venus meets your mars in your physical body house 2 house – what is a physical attraction feeling. His 8th house mars with mars/pluto correspondence meets your venus in 5th house, what is doubled as 5th house is also physical and sexual attraction and also love, romance, sex for fun. His mercury in your 1st house meets your moon in first house.

The problem is- that your moon trines your neptune in scorpio, who is locked in 5th house and is probably aware of some bad memory from childhood with sexuality -with Neptune opposing Jupiter.

Pluto is second ruler of your 5th house - your first experience with sexuality and is in 3rd house, and in 3rd house in near conjunct with uranus, showing an experienced shock in your past as a child. What he directly reminds you of - with his pluto in conj. on your pluto/uranus.

Yes, there is sexual trauma from my childhood...my father sexually abused me. i was quite aware that this guy triggered a lot of residual memory of this and began working on this immediately. I was already in counseling when I met this guy.

I had another synastry chart done to look at our connections, and was surprised to find that we had several aspects to between our personal planets and ascendants, and contacts between vertex and personal planets, including vertex and ascendant connections. So, I guess I was thinking that this might develop into something else....but I guess it was just my Neptune activated.

But...what did you think about the IC/AC and MC/DC conjunctions?

Thank you for taking the time to read the charts and respond! :smile:

rahu

Banned
Yes, there is sexual trauma from my childhood...my father sexually abused me. i was quite aware that this guy triggered a lot of residual memory of this and began working on this immediately. I was already in counseling when I met this guy.

I had another synastry chart done to look at our connections, and was surprised to find that we had several aspects to between our personal planets and ascendants, and contacts between vertex and personal planets, including vertex and ascendant connections. So, I guess I was thinking that this might develop into something else....but I guess it was just my Neptune activated.

But...what did you think about the IC/AC and MC/DC conjunctions?

Thank you for taking the time to read the charts and respond! :smile:

the first meeting chart really emphasizes what you have revealed s the south node was conjunct to Saturn and pluto and square to the sun... this is a abuse period so you everything you mentioned was there in the beginning.

I looked at the composite chart for you and he.

there is a mars/venus/mercury/pallas stellium which is very outward going, joyous and affectionate. this shows an initial openness and great enjoyment with each other.
but the abusive undercurrent is shown by the opposition off Saturn and chiron opposed to pluto and Uranus.

the moon/orcus square's midpoint is square to the node and psyche. this could show your unconscious attraction to abusers .here with psych, the very idealistic and almost spiritual attraction between you blinded you to immediate contradictions.

Neptune is square to pholous and th midpoint is square to the mars/venus stellium. this aspect shows that to him this was purely a game. when he realized you were somewhat enticed by the "psychic" feelings,he saw a opportunity to play you along.
but there was never deeper emotional feelings for you.

rahu

clljhns

the first meeting chart really emphasizes what you have revealed s the south node was conjunct to Saturn and pluto and square to the sun... this is a abuse period so you everything you mentioned was there in the beginning.

I looked at the composite chart for you and he.

there is a mars/venus/mercury/pallas stellium which is very outward going, joyous and affectionate. this shows an initial openness and great enjoyment with each other.
but the abusive undercurrent is shown by the opposition off Saturn and chiron opposed to pluto and Uranus.

the moon/orcus square's midpoint is square to the node and psyche. this could show your unconscious attraction to abusers .here with psych, the very idealistic and almost spiritual attraction between you blinded you to immediate contradictions.

Neptune is square to pholous and th midpoint is square to the mars/venus stellium. this aspect shows that to him this was purely a game. when he realized you were somewhat enticed by the "psychic" feelings,he saw a opportunity to play you along.
but there was never deeper emotional feelings for you.

rahu

Thank you rahu. I appreciate all of your time in reading the charts and pointing out those areas that are harmful to me. I do see the pattern here.