Hello! Everyone says i will have foreign spouse( Netherlands?) and work as a diplomat

How true is that? By everyone i mean People who read my natal chart. I would like to see Your analysis too!

DOB:21.12.1997.
Time:11:04
City :Zagreb, Croatia

Thank You!

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

It is a courtesy on this form to post your own chart. There are stickies that explain how to do this.

I am guessing that you have an active 9th house, which rules overseas travel.

Zora

Account Closed
Hi Merteuil26,

important for interpretation concerning 4th house - female principle and mother as gender support for a woman is - are you male or female ? And for father - male gender support- for me 5th house.

Hello! Everyone says i will have foreign spouse( Netherlands?) and work as a diplomat
How true is that? By everyone i mean People who read my natal chart. I would like to see Your analysis too!

I'm pers. always grateful to just get DOB and TOB - for casting the chart in the way I'm used to my whole astrological life long.

I really don't know how one can precisely determine for a chart-owner going to have a spouse from neitherland.

Preferring a partner from a foreign country and different culture - for me would be ruler of 9th house in 7th house. But this is not the case in your chart. You have your moon in virgo in 7th house - moon ruling your 5th house- male principle sun house and -for me- also house of own father, father as first male model and authority figure, father experience in childhood and father as first inner picture of a man - a woman in later life is looking for.

For a man - moon ruling 5th in 7th - an authority figure and father support - a man is looking for in his relationship.

With northnode in virgo in 7th house zero degree sesquiquadrating your neptune cusp 12th house (also prenatal house before birth) you have from time to time fated relationships and in general encounter people fate-like - if transit activated.

People who join and support your lifepath, career and your own work - mercury rules your 7th house and is in 10th - sexiled by jupiter as ruler of 10th house and Midheaven. Neptune semisextiling your cap sun in 10th house as ruler of your 6th house. 6th house cusp and health and spiritual healing axis 6th/12th house on special vulnerable and critical degree of zero leo and zero aquarius. With a full placed 12th house - showing among others - intense prenatal experience during pregnancy of your mother with you - before your own birth - stored in your subconscious- with venus ruling 8th in 12th conj. mars - able to take impact on your later life, too.

With venus/mars conj. it looks like that you subconsciously took over an "inner order" of your familiy/family member or ancestors - you feel a need to fullfill and feel yourself responsible for with saturn in aries - to push through - with getting a diplomat professionally but what might not be true for your lifeplan in this life.

Venus rules your 8th house - genetic heritage of family members, family traditions and dogmata and opinions on you - and mars rules your 2nd house physical body house of own existence. Both sitting in 12th conj. each other.

You have chiron in scorpio in 8th house - genetic heritage - chiron as an inner heridated wound but also your strongest self-healing potential - opposing your aries saturn and chiron zero degree exact semisquares your sun in 10th.

You have a strong placed pluto in 9th house - as ruler of 9th in 9th house - but in sagi. 9th house is also house of education, university, house of lawyers, house of book publishers, house of travels and house of religious faith and belief and house of spirituality and expanding own wisdom and knowledge.

Whatever you'ld like to be in your life - is mainly a question of education. Your natal pluto is actually not transit-activated for this life-theme.

So - how far are you in this subject ?

Attachments

• ! Chart M..jpg
    ! Chart M..jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 29
Thank You! I am male. Actually i have bad relationship with my father and Mother. I live with my uncle and aunt currently. I agree with fated encounters, they tend to happen from time to time. It is so unreal!

waybread

I agree with Zora, who kindly posted your chart.

I have no idea where this foreign spouse/diplomat reading came from--unless they were using whole signs houses and a sidereal zodiac, which are basically Hindu methods. Then it might make some sense.

As a general rule, it is a good idea simply to ask an astrologer what house system and type of zodiac (western tropical vs. sidereal) s/he uses.

I agree with Zora, who kindly posted your chart.

I have no idea where this foreign spouse/diplomat reading came from--unless they were using whole signs houses and a sidereal zodiac, which are basically Hindu methods. Then it might make some sense.

As a general rule, it is a good idea simply to ask an astrologer what house system and type of zodiac (western tropical vs. sidereal) s/he uses.

It was Hindu zodiac, i was in India 3 years ago :) :)