What could be the best career for me?

ZoraEos

Hi, I'm an undergraduate student and interested in a lot of things, so I'm wondering which career am I most suited or destined for based on some of my sign placements? Here they are:

Capricorn Ascendent
1. Scorpio Sun in 9th House
2. Taurus Moon in 3rd House
3. Libra Mercury in 9th House
4. Virgo Venus in 8th House
5. Leo Mars in 7th House
6. Scorpio Midheaven
7. Sagittarius Pluto in 10th House, as well.

Any ideas? Thank you. :)

Arena

You need to post your chart, this is not helping :)
We do not all use the same house systems or even the same zodiac for that matter.

ZoraEos

You need to post your chart, this is not helping :)
We do not all use the same house systems or even the same zodiac for that matter.

Oops, sorry, I didn't know. :andy: Thank you for telling me. :) Here it is:
birthchart.JPG

katydid

I think that working for a cause 'greater than oneself' might be good for you. Like working for a non-profit that does global outreach, educational pursuits, helps the needy or battles famine. You would be a great educator, promoter, fund raiser if it had community based goals, in my opinion.

Arena

Yes I agree, having Neptune so close to your ASC would tell me that you feel a need to help others. But I also see a very interesting Sun-Moon-Uranus T-square. That tells me you have a strong need for freedom, independence and seek change every now and then. You are a rebel, so you need to channel that into your need to help others, possibly through some kind of organization of your choice. This T-square is also in close vicinity of Mercury,or includes Mercury - therefore giving you an investigative mind, full of ideas that you may feel come to you in a sudden unexpected way and most probably gives you talent to speak about your ideas and possibly rebellious causes :)

I believe you have your Moon in Aries and Sun in Libra and ASC in Saggitarius (sidereal zodiac) ... giving you a leadership quality, possibly a bit of a tomboy when you were a child. This tells me you probably don't have a problem to "perform" for your causes. But you have that Venus-Saturn opposition which tells me you are somewhat shy, serious and restricted when it comes to matters of love.

You most probably do not want to work 9-5,

ZoraEos

Both of your analysis's are absolutely spot on and make sense.
I do feel a great need to help people - sometimes overwhelming so. Whenever people ask me about my career goals, I say I want to work for an NGO. I care deeply about global issues and social issues, and working towards their resolution. I have done quite a bit of community volunteer work.

The rebelliousness and need for freedom/independence is spot on too. I have never fit in, and have not desired to. I have brought up controversial ideas in public before, and in my friendships/relationships. This independence combined with my reserved nature makes me very introverted.

Yes, the investigative mind makes sense with my research and creative brainstorming; and I am always asking questions and coming up with ideas. Sometimes when not channeled productively, it turns into overthinking, anxiety, and excruciating self-doubt as my mind starts coming up with ideas of all kinds of what-ifs and scary possibilities.

The leadership quality makes sense, I have been told that by my career advisors too. :) I have no problem giving presentations in front of the class, for example, and do excellent in them. I will perform for my causes, full-heartedly. But the paradox is that I am super shy and restricted in social situations.o_o

And I was a bit of a tomboy as a child, haha. I was a girl that liked video games and watching pro-wrestling, but I also liked fashion magazines too. x)

Yes, no 9 to 5 for me!:D

I also apologize for my late response! I got carried away with other things. Thank you for your great analysis's!

Last edited: