Where did I lose my keys?

fensi88

Chart data:17 Oct 2015 TZ = -2.0 11.0400 A.M. 20e29 44n48

There are testimonies you will find keys!
Keys can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Look also at places of prayer and meditation or in or near garage or junk room.

POF is in Cap so keys can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.
POF in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder or wardrobe or room next to the entrance.

Direction: Southeast or north by east
Near colour:black, dark green, brown

wannabeanangel

I think I searched every where except the housekeeper room because we keep privacy :sleeping::devil:!
if there's a chance to find it I'm going to relax and keep searching