Whats your 5th house like!

estitom

I have scorpio in my fifth house, and I have both scorpio pluto and scorpio moon there (the last being my chart ruler). My main hobbies: computer games, yoga, crime shows/documentaries and poetry. I used to write a lot of poetry when I was younger, but after I got ill some years ago I never returned to it. I just read poetry nowadays.

Kitchy

Banned
The fifth house ruler and the house it is placed in will show you how you will best have fun and create pleasure in your life before duties & obligations. 5th house ruler in the 12th is probably the worst - it's the indication of the one who is not aware of their surroundings or the hidden problems that make them unpleasant/uncomfortable to be around. They tend to make people very uncomfortable when 'good times' are the goal. Ruler of 5th in the 2nd house can make for providing comfortable surroundings and good food - but it can make another person not want to leave. The 5th house ruler in 6th will indicate a person who wants to do chores, laundry, cleaning, general service and they will have great fun and enjoy it.

theoddone

The fifth house ruler and the house it is placed in will show you how you will best have fun and create pleasure in your life before duties & obligations. 5th house ruler in the 12th is probably the worst - it's the indication of the one who is not aware of their surroundings or the hidden problems that make them unpleasant/uncomfortable to be around. They tend to make people very uncomfortable when 'good times' are the goal. Ruler of 5th in the 2nd house can make for providing comfortable surroundings and good food - but it can make another person not want to leave. The 5th house ruler in 6th will indicate a person who wants to do chores, laundry, cleaning, general service and they will have great fun and enjoy it.

Pisces is the 5th house and Neptune resides in the 3rd house...I have that particular planet in Capricorn. So a fun time to me would be learning as the third house rules lower education. I've also read that Neptune in the 3rd house indicates individuals with an interest in occult subjects and might make them somewhat mystical.

Libra Art

I have Libra in the 5, and Pluto, Moon, Venus, Sun, Mars and Uranus. With Mercury in Scorpio. How much of an influence can a Mercury/Scorpio weigh on all the libra influence.

Cassiopeia

I have an Aquarius 5th house. Uranus in my 3rd.
It's almost impossible for me to get bored. I like sooo many things. I'm very interested in arts and philosophy. Creativity figures strongly in my everyday life.
I've always been drawn to artists and unconventional thinkers.

Sagittarius 5th:) Neptune is in it but Uranus also effects it as well (Uranus is either in my 4th or 5th depending on house system).

I'm a huge dreamer with a very vivid imagination. I love music and will escape in it. I love to write, sing, and I have natural acting talents. I have been published in poetry but I was never in acting or never was a 'pro' singer. I've only used to sing karaoke and I was usually drunk while doing that lol.

A lot of people don't consider me with these qualities unless they know me well enough, but I do have them! (I'm a Capricorn Sun).

i also love to swim. I love water. My daughter is also a fish, she loves water as well.(5th rules children).

I love philosophy and I'm very idealistic when it comes to ways of thought and ideas. I tend to believe people when they tell me something because I try to wrap my head around it in understanding, even though my logical mind may tell me otherwise. I give things the benefit of the doubt and ponder over them. I used to be quite religious but now I consider myself more spiritual than religious.

Also Neptune rules my 8th and Uranus rules my 7th.
Jupiter is in my 4th.

Last edited:

dowhanawi

Sag 5 with Neptune on the cusp. Sag is ruled by Jupiter which I have conjunct Mars & Chiron in Aries. I'm for sure fun to date, but I think that Neptune (is part of what) gets in the way of me seeing a guy for who he really is? Added to that Aquarius in 7 and Venus in 12 and I date the bad boys :( BUT, no more (that's my resolution for the coming year lol).

As for kids, well I have 6 lol. And according to them I am lots of fun. We play (a lot), games, sports, I homeschool.

Last edited:

mistysea07

My 5th house ruled by Sag. I have Uranus Neptune & Saturn in my 5th house. I have 2 sons & im 26. I went thru extremely painful labor and delivery with both. I have the need to be fun with my kids and feel responsible to keep them in good spirits. We do go on what I call adventures but we do have extreme down times were we are just in the house. But, I do have times were it's really hard for me to have fun because I'm thinking about all the things I need to do. My romantic life right now isn't what I want it to be. I had a bad break up with my kids father, even though he promised to stay with me & take care of the kids...right now he is no where to found. I'm so attracted to guys I know are no good for me. The "good" guys are nice and cool but I'm not strongly attracted to them. It's tough!!!!

comdoc

Stationary Sagittarius Jupiter ruler of 5th House posited in 5th, trine Leo Mars rising and Aries Sun in 9th, opposite late Gemini Moon and Uranus in 11th. Jupiter is the tail of a Kite formation. Capricorn Vertex in 5th. I've traveled internationally in search of romantic life partner (still looking). Lived abroad as an expatriate for 5 years.

CapAquaPis

I'm concerned on the next Saturn conjunct my natal Uranus degree (25 Scorpio-5th, birthdate Feb 15, 1980) will indicate a major life event in fall 2016. The last time this happened was Jan 1987 exactly when my parents divorced and this was a major life event for me. What major life event comes at me by Saturn crossing my natal Uranus degree, either a very negative or a positive one, is a wait and see. Almost 2016 already...where did the time go? The last actual conjunction of Saturn and Uranus was in Sagittarius, not far from my natal Neptune degree (22 Sagittarius-6th), so this was significant in my childhood and life.

tenacapcious

My 5th house is empty in my natal chart but some of my natal planets from the 3rd and 4th house, are in my 5th house in my relocation chart from the location I've grown up in and now live in (again after a few years abroad) since Feb.1977, I was born in Dec.1976.

I had 3 reasonably easy births, a bit early, one premature. I can't find my relocation chart now, but I remember that it's my Sun/Cap, Moon/Cap and Mars/Sag that relocate to my 5th house. 2 sons with very Earth dominant charts, 1 son with a very Fire dominant chart, despite his Earth Sun.

The relocation chart has Scorpio on the 5th house cusp. My husband and children's father is a Leo with an 8th house stellium. I don't know if I'm reading too much into my relocation chart though and wanting to see things that aren't there, though.

For comparison between the relocated placements I've mentioned here vs. my natal chart - my natal chart is on my profile.

Doodleloo

Vedic: 5th house ruled by capricorn, its lord is in the 7th. No planets in there but the sun, rahu, and mars aspects. Although, in some vedic charts I see, there's uranus and neptune in it, but that's not really considered part of vedic astrology. Not really sure what any of this means, though. :joyful:

I have Saturn in Aquarius in my 5th house (and thats my dominant planet along Pluto).

I really dont know if it is a gift or a curse, if it is strong or weak.

megg

My 5th is in libra with Mars trine Venus, which is in my 10th. Mars is also part of a grand cross with the moon, Saturn and Uranus.
Also my 5th and 11th are intercepted, which intercepts Scorpio (5th) and Taurus (11th).
My hobbies mostly include music (creating and listening) but I like to draw and write stories sometimes too. I love learning about astrology!
I would say I'm a very creative person! I want to live a life of creativity, when I get a job, I want it to be a job where I can express my creativity.
I'm also quite passionate about what I do, I take pride in whatever I create.
And well for love, I wouldn't know, I haven't been in love yet.

Last edited:

Slytherin88

I have a libra 5th house. I have my ruling sign, moon and pluto there, so it's a super important house for me.
I am creative and I like to draw and write. I have many hobbies and I invest a lot in them.

TheIndianVenusian

My 5th house is in pisces. It has a Venus-Jupiter conjunction. Now about my 5th house -

1. Venus is my chart ruler (I have a Libra rising) so I do show some Leo like characters!

2. I LOVE SPORTS AND ARTS. You have no idea. I'm taking more classes to improve more in various art disciplines like singing, dancing, etc. I'll be joining a sports academy soon after a long time!

3. I've always been creative imo but nowadays I feel like I've lost my creative/artistic touch and it's killing me. I feel like a huge chunk of my personality is lost.

4. My love life is great I guess. Lots of guys like me BUT I have saturn in the 7th so I have had a lot of problems. Many boys have used me for my body and not really loved me for my personality. I'm in a relationship now and the guy is great but I can't shake my fear of getting used.

5. I'm only 18 so I can't say much about children but I get along with them well enough

6. I also have my south node in the 5th house

comdoc

With 7H Saturn, you should look for more mature experienced serious partners. Open to age gap romance? Your future development is associated with Virgo; these types become good friends. So intelligent, practical, information technologists and system designers, sculptor types.

My 5th house is in pisces. It has a Venus-Jupiter conjunction. Now about my 5th house -

1. Venus is my chart ruler (I have a Libra rising) so I do show some Leo like characters!

2. I LOVE SPORTS AND ARTS. You have no idea. I'm taking more classes to improve more in various art disciplines like singing, dancing, etc. I'll be joining a sports academy soon after a long time!

3. I've always been creative imo but nowadays I feel like I've lost my creative/artistic touch and it's killing me. I feel like a huge chunk of my personality is lost.

4. My love life is great I guess. Lots of guys like me BUT I have saturn in the 7th so I have had a lot of problems. Many boys have used me for my body and not really loved me for my personality. I'm in a relationship now and the guy is great but I can't shake my fear of getting used.

5. I'm only 18 so I can't say much about children but I get along with them well enough

6. I also have my south node in the 5th house