The role and place of astrology in our lives

Bradders

The signs each play a level of development and understanding:

Aries: You are forthright, believe your own is only the best way and strive with outright vigor and optimism towards your future, you are a pioneer as you listen to no one and stop for no one else, your mission is to walk for a crusade, a challenge, your need to fulfill all self actualization

Your lesson, is to learn to realize at times you are hitting the wall of life, the flow is lost, but lose not your integrity, see the reason for more than your exploitation and control of your life, see reason for more, of how the patterns intertwined.

Source of lesson learning: though others, Libra, learning not to distrust your soul value of others; see more than only you

Taurus: You are placid, stubborn, materialistic, patient, all knowing and never to bite your tongue on the facts, but never force anyone to do anything, you are the honest friend, the sensual buddy, the life of the party

Your lesson is to learn to throw the reins away, let go of control to have it your way, to see beyond your narrow view of life; to learn, more, much more and to develop a sense of humor

Source of lesson learning: Karma, see you're not always right, see the place for others in your life as necessary rather than a thwart, learn to forgive, let go of your introverted materialism, to see more

And so the list goes on

I see someone having came into a star sign not to go around to go full circle, as each person is different, but to simply enter the circumstances for which the sign gives headway in order to learn, experience and understand more life experience, the circumstances perhaps of a cozy home for cancer, or the castle-like home of Leo, to enter that life to touch on the spiritual values necessary

I could see my life as a Capricorn, deprived and needing to go deep into a spiritual confinement to see what it must be really to live here on this earth, to discover the truth; through my Leo rising I then show what must be done to also do my 'teaching', as I see life must be part self service and yet service once the former is taken care of, I could see otherwise, my incarnation as a capricorn necessary to learn the true spiritual values

In the big game of life, nothing can be truly a lie but have a means of which must branch onto more!

Love you all!

CapAquaPis

I'm convinced we are all here for a reason and we make our lives worth living by doing something to improve ourselves and assist others around us: family (parents), spouses, children, friends, our workplace, our community, our nation and the world we live in, one way or another.

For an Aquarius, we are given high intellect to use to change a corrupt political or social system and develop a new scientific process of things. Not only Aquarians, there are many others in various signs of the zodiac are given unique special gifts to make the world a better place, and contribute to the further development of humanity to have a better future.

Bradders

In the case of say, Johnny Rotten from the Sex Pistols, a british band: With his rising in Scorpio, He was in intense all out rebellion to the crown?

JUPITERASC

In the case of say, Johnny Rotten from the Sex Pistols, a british band:
With his rising in Scorpio,
He was in intense all out rebellion to the crown?
Generalisation is fun but unreliable
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis also Scorpio rising :smile:

Jackie-Kennedy-pillbox.jpg

and

Johnny Rotten ~ both Scorpio Rising

tumblr_m6r5drJpvi1qfoopyo1_1280.jpg

CapAquaPis

Commenting the OP's post, Taurus and Libra are ruled by Venus, although they have somewhat different personalities in their approach to others and life. I don't assume all Taureans are stubborn and Librans are two-faced, because their individual natal charts gave each of them their own personalities, but their sun sign is the most prominent feature. Aquarians are thought to think "they're the highest place in the astrological zodiac hierarchy" (seem so Aries and Leo, dontcha think?) which contradicts our own egalitarian principles like not putting down people of other signs, and my Cancer rising made me somewhat anxious to express myself, even though Aquarians can be open on lots of things I'm sure bother or creep out people (same applies for Scorpio).

emily23

librans are not two faced, they just havent made their minds up yet, you better run when they do if you have done anythng wrong because theyre always right when they do!

craft94

In the case of say, Johnny Rotten from the Sex Pistols, a british band: With his rising in Scorpio, He was in intense all out rebellion to the crown?

Johnny Rotten doesn't even have a birth certificate. All we "know" is that he was born sometime early in the morning on January 31st, 1956, no time. I don't know why Astrotheme says he's a Scorpio, when it's nothing more than a guess. I can't say for sure but he seems like more of a Sagittarius Rising to me.