Is my boyfriend a cheater?

Silvia

I'm a little bit confused about my boyfriend and is hard for me to understand him. I want to know what Sun-Cancer Moon-Scorpio Venus and Mercury in Gemini and Mars-Pisces means.Is he prone to cheating? I'm Sun-Aquarius Moon-Leo Venus-Capricorn Mars-Pisces and are we compatible? Thank you for the help :) https://imgur.com/QKVRAy7

Last edited:

sea_of_qi

It is a bit more complicated than that.

Look at the Stickeys at the top of this forum and figure out how to post your own chart and maybe someone will tell you what relationships mean to you in this life. Post the chart of your boyfriend and maybe someone will tell you about him. Post a synastry or composite chart and maybe someone will tell you about the relationship and what it holds for each of you.

Zora

Account Closed
Can someone be jugded to be a cheater or a murder by some planetary placements in certain signs - out of the blue - without seeing the complete chart and it's interaction ? NO!

Do you have strong 8th house placements to very much worry about all ?

You'lld better post your chart first to get some individual personal astrological help and advice for your being so scared and wanting to have control and self-security in advance.

But for one thing you may be rest assured- having control on all is an illusion.

greybeard

Both Lights in Water. All Water signs are mute (crab, scorpion, fish...voiceless animals). So Water signs are secretive; they do not reveal themselves. They are guided by their feelings, which might be called instincts.

Venus (relationships, sexuality) is in Gemini. Gemini is a Dual sign, and carries the meaning "more than one". JFK had this position; he was a Don Juan Tenorio.

Mars in Pisces. Subtle, secretive, back-door.... And square (at least by sign) Venus!

I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him.

But if I were as naive and innocent as you seem to be, I wouldn't try to direct my life with astrology, either. Not a good idea. Learn to trust yourself, not things and people outside yourself.

Silvia

Both Lights in Water. All Water signs are mute (crab, scorpion, fish...voiceless animals). So Water signs are secretive; they do not reveal themselves. They are guided by their feelings, which might be called instincts.

Venus (relationships, sexuality) is in Gemini. Gemini is a Dual sign, and carries the meaning "more than one". JFK had this position; he was a Don Juan Tenorio.

Mars in Pisces. Subtle, secretive, back-door.... And square (at least by sign) Venus!

I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him.

But if I were as naive and innocent as you seem to be, I wouldn't try to direct my life with astrology, either. Not a good idea. Learn to trust yourself, not things and people outside yourself.
The thing is that I'm unsure about what is right and what should I trust... I'm confused. I think that he is a good person but still feel that he has secrets.

Silvia

It is a bit more complicated than that.

Look at the Stickeys at the top of this forum and figure out how to post your own chart and maybe someone will tell you what relationships mean to you in this life. Post the chart of your boyfriend and maybe someone will tell you about him. Post a synastry or composite chart and maybe someone will tell you about the relationship and what it holds for each of you.
It would be good but I don't know the hour when he is born.. I think it's important the hour of birth.

Zora

Account Closed
Maybe you are right. I don't know if I made it right... Can you see the chart?
https://imgur.com/QKVRAy7

As I supposed and told you....8th house placement. Your venus in 8th house.

Is there a special reason why your chart doesn't show uranus (the possible cheating causer with aspect to venus - you then can attract) and also not pluto and neptune ?

Silvia

As I supposed and told you....8th house placement. Your venus in 8th house.

Is there a special reason why your chart doesn't show uranus (the possible cheating causer with aspect to venus - you then can attract) and also not pluto and neptune ?

Uranus in 4th house with Sagittarius sign, pluto in 3th house ruler scorpio, neptune also in 4th house ruler Capricorn.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Uranus in 4th house with Sagittarius sign, pluto in 3th house ruler scorpio, neptune also in 4th house ruler Capricorn.
No - impossible with DOB, birthtime and location mentioned and shown in your chart.

Uranus rules your 10th house and is in aquarius in your 9th house. Pluto is 2nd ruler of 6th house and is in sagittarius in 6th house near to 7th house.

Neptune rules your 11th house and is in 9th house on sensitive critical degree of 0°aquarius in semisextile with your jupiter as ruler of 7th house in sagittarius -showing what partner and man you attract and instinctively are looking for. And with neptune semisextile jupiter you like men being kinda secretive and "mysterious".

Transiting saturn is actually in your 8th house and activates your 8th house venus by conjunct. And also activates your natal venus/saturn square- what gets up old fears and scares you have already experienced in the past in relationships but supporting you with clarifying energy to get rid of old stuff stored in your subconscious (what is 8th house as well)

Last edited:

Silvia

No - impossible with DOB, birthtime and location mentioned and shown in your chart.

Uranus rules your 10th house and is in aquarius in your 9th house. Pluto is 2nd ruler of 6th house and is in sagittarius in 6th house near to 7th house.

Neptune rules your 11th house and is in 9th house on sensitive critical degree of 0°aquarius in semisextile with your jupiter as ruler of 7th house in sagittarius -showing what partner and man you attract and instinctively are looking for. And with neptune semisextile jupiter you like men being kinda secretive and "mysterious".

Transiting saturn is actually in your 8th house and activates your 8th house venus by conjunct. And also activates your natal venus/saturn square- what gets up old fears and scares you have already experienced in the past in relationships but supporting you with clarifying energy to get rid of old stuff stored in your subconscious (what is 8th house as well)
Thank you for the information! I was trying to read my natal chart but I'm a beginner and it didn't go so well. I want to know about my love life, marriage, kids and things like that. If you can tell me something. And probably I won't have the chance to review my boyfriend's natal chart correctly without the hour of birth...

greybeard

What are you going to do if he is a cheater, or if you think he might be a cheater...which is the same thing because it animates jealousy, probably the single most destructive force in a relationship.

It all boils down to trust. As long as you are distrustful, you will create situations where trust is betrayed.

The relationship is about you. Your boyfriend just happened along to play the part of mirror.

sea_of_qi

I think it's important the hour of birth.

It is everything in terms of detail.

However, if your birth time is accurate: You come here looking for the best options to choose from not easy answers. Your need for freedom of movement in all areas of life is something you need to allow for in your personal relations.

You and marriage: The ruler of the 7th(Jupiter) is angular(10th house cusp) and domiciled(Jupiter in Pisces), of sect and free of affliction; you should have a great marriage to a wise and generous man. Your best bet to meet this man is in his own home or place of worship which should be connected to your profession.

Love affairs, children and even your own pleasure are different:Ruler of the 5th Venus, in the 8th also ruling the 12th; these topics will challenge you greatly.

Silvia

It is everything in terms of detail.

However, if your birth time is accurate: You come here looking for the best options to choose from not easy answers. Your need for freedom of movement in all areas of life is something you need to allow for in your personal relations.

You and marriage: The ruler of the 7th(Jupiter) is angular(10th house cusp) and domiciled(Jupiter in Pisces), of sect and free of affliction; you should have a great marriage to a wise and generous man. Your best bet to meet this man is in his own home or place of worship which should be connected to your profession.

Love affairs, children and even your own pleasure are different:Ruler of the 5th Venus, in the 8th also ruling the 12th; these topics will challenge you greatly.
Thank you for the info!