career and money

oxenberg

Hi
smiley.gif

I need help, I’m stuck and unable to decide what to do with that part of my life.
Until now I worked for one of the three biggest communication company (sun in 3rd I guess) in my country (climbing the ladder: as a consultant handling problems of customers , as a developer of pro customer policy, second line processes support. Designer, implementer & optimizer of business processes & procedures and so on... Before I quit last year (thank you Uranus!) I was doing business analysis for the past 3 years.
I spend a year doing nothing. Since may’17 I work government job in law department (low responsibilities, low pay but I needed to do something and not commit for to long since I try to find a good area of work and company for me).

I’m almost forty but I could change my profession with intensive training if that was necessary (I’m fast learner and I like to learn).
I could find all the interpretations of planets and points (and interactions) on the internet but when it comes to put it all together and create some meaning for choosing my job, well.. not so much.

Can you point me in some direction?
Does something stand out in my chart regarding career and how to make money while not being miserable (or in conflict with polices at workplace that sooner or later I find stupid and limiting? Yeah, I feel my Aries and Pluto near Sun
cheesy.gif
)

Attachments

• astro_1.jpg
    astro_1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

muchacho

The center of your chart is the 3rd house (1st lord in 3rd, 10th lord in 3rd, 3rd lord in 3rd). So that's where your focus should be. Read a bit about 3rd house professions and see what rings your bell.

oxenberg

Thank you for reading and some clues, but I see useless 10th/4th houses (intercepted). My 3rd starting in Virgo (2nd also) and ruler of both are in 4th house in Libra (some not intercepted chunk of 4th). From 2nd house Jupiter and Saturn (6th) speak nicely only with 4th house. And my MC Mars only with Pluto (which is not nice for a lot of people in my circles), AC and Moon. With the needs of the Aries Moon in 9 combined with MC Mars (which maybe is in 12th, but I also feel it siting on my AC (I even have red spots on face and upper torso) I still see a bucket of nothing concrete :/ But I will read more about 3rd house :)

oxenberg

I can write when I have something to say and I write to the point. I really don't have creative gift to be a novel writer. I hated homework "write something about someone boring from some boring book (for teeneger it was mostly boring books :D ). I don't see a writer in me, which is a pity (work for myslef, whenever and wherever I want? That must be nice).

I'm not ugly ;)

Animatrix

I can write when I have something to say and I write to the point. I really don't have creative gift to be a novel writer. I hated homework "write something about someone boring from some boring book (for teeneger it was mostly boring books :D ). I don't see a writer in me, which is a pity (work for myslef, whenever and wherever I want? That must be nice).

I'm not ugly ;)

What about relationships? Do you fall head over heels in love sometimes? :D

Imo, Sun conjunct Pluto is to me an aspect of considerable strength. You could work with taking care of people, even be a leader of some sort. You probably radiate a kind of strength you might be unaware off.

oxenberg,
I would like to look at your chart, can you give your exact birth time and place? I am using Koch and it will take too much time to restore it from your Placidus chart.

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord sun debilated libra, wavery decision making, good at PR,
venus own libra, debilation of sun cancelled, gradual growth;

sun-moon opp, born full moon, diffused-confused thinking;
moon-aries impulsive; aries inimical-malefic for leo asc,
stress-delays in career-luck-edu-travels;

sun-mer-venus libra 3rd
literary-oratory-artistic-medical-supervisory aptitudes;
sun elevated aspect over aries 9th, supportive of luck-edu etc;
wear ruby for sun debilated libra;

mer lord 2/11 over 4th, gains from real-estate possible; studious;
mer-venus highest deg, factors for core personality and vocation;

mars aspect own scorpio 4th protective of property-domestic comforts
and promoting research-occult aptitudes;
but may not be good for health of mother;

jup lord 5/9 for luck-edu etc, jup-sat-rahu virgo 2nd,
research-economics aptitudes, earnings in distant lands,
rise-fall in life,

calls for ancestor worship, prayers and seeking blessings,
observe fast No-moon evenings with milk-fruits;
past 1.5yr rahu north node transit natal jup-sat-rahu;

sat past 2.5yrs transit sag 5th sq natal jup-sat, 9th transit from moon,
seeking change but stuck; negating employment opportunities;
stress in luck-edu-romance-children-position;

sooner sat moves to own cap 6th good for employment prospects;
success amidst advesity; cap ambitious, hardworking, event management;
sat cap elevated aspect over sun-mer-venus libra 3rd
supportive of initiative-progress;

jup sooner moves to scorpio 4th, research-occult aptitudes,
jup trine own pisces 9th supportive of luck, edu, distant travels,
and elevated aspect cancer 12th for foreign lands;

rahu 2nd earnings from foriegn sources,
rahu transit leo asc, manifesting foreign earnings;

hope observations-insights help reflections,
do share pointwise feedbacks, how true-untrue-useful-prospective;

focus on the outcomes how true etc,
ignore technicalities mentioned for ready ref;

wishing better times sooner ahead with jup-sat transits scorpio-cap,

kshantaram

oxenberg,
You do have a strong IV house in your chart, and it does have inter-connections with X, but I would not call it useless. It’s just a sign that IV house areas should be connected to your career (i.e. IV-X can be a real estate agent material).

What I see here is your NN in II, meaning that your major task for this lifetime is to develop your abilities to earn money and acquire assets. On the other hand, being that important to your personal development, it has just a few connections (aspects) with other houses. That might make you feel like finding ways to make money is a bit too tricky sometimes. However, your II is connected with IV, so money will easily come to you anywhere from IV house areas (family/father, home-based work, rental housing, and also see below).

You have Chiron in X with its only sure aspect of quincunx to Sun (mildly negative). Chiron in any house often brings into the native a feeling of inadequacy or constant hurt in that house’s matters, Chiron in X being kinda chronic doubts/disappointment in your professional achievements, public reputation and career in general. Having quincunx to Sun can mean that your perceived underachievement or lack of success directly affects your self-concept and makes you feel bad about your very person. Chances are you will always be a bit different and non-conventional in your career attitudes and social standing, and that eventually you’ll find your own unique way to define and raise a career.

And some minor things to note:
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]your VI house is not very active/ aspected, so routine everyday work might seem really boring and disappointing to you, you probably were sticking to it out of pure sense of duty (VI cusp in Capricorn). The only other house your VI has multiple connections with is IV (again).
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]you don’t seem to have any inclinations to become a supervisor in a traditional corporate setting, so whatever career you may be planning, chances are you won’t get promoted to a manager (with direct reports) position. You do have high organizing skills (III) though.
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]with no connections between II-VIII I would not recommend you starting your own business if you ever play with this idea. But small short-term paid projects should be fine.

Now more about what your chart does have and what you can do:

[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]Your best profession should be definitely intellectual/information/knowledge based. Multiple connections of III-IV-IX-X, with the emphasized IV house, plus multiple connections of XI-XII to it.
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]Pretty sure it has already worked out in your life by now, and you should be a very well-educated person, but if not yet, do consider going to college and getting a degree of some sort.
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]Again, the focus of your chart is IV house, forming maximum number of connections with all other vocational houses II, VI and X. I would say that IV is the key answer to your career and money concerns.

I would suggest you try to raise a career of an expert, analyst or agent within a certain structure or network (not self-employed), specializing around IV house themes.

[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]One-on-one customer relations may not be your best fit (weak VII), but you’ll be successful organizing/analyzing/consulting/training (III-IX) in a group setting (XI), within an organization (X) or remote (XII).

[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT] I second that you should be good at writing, although your focus is not III-IX (what a writer needs), but III-IV, so in your case writing must be a means to communicate IV house matters.

These are the areas of IV house you might want to consider:
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]real estate /housing (sales/rent etc.) and remodeling (IV-XI)
- hotels, resorts, spas (IV-IX-XII)
- transport and logistics facilities/processes
- travel and tourism
- marketing

Apart from your career concerns, I’ve noticed a strong indication for long-distance tourism and relocation potential (III-IV-IX-XII). You must really love travelling, the farther – the better? So another option would be for you to consider moving out of your birthplace to another city far enough where your houses cusps will shift changing the whole picture.

Best wishes,
JustSaying

Last edited:

oxenberg

Thank you, you're really a big help and you're spot on on everything.

If you could help me understend something more?
How does my VII will be afecting me on the job as a house selling agent or something simmiliar ( traveling agent etc)? I need to deal with people and convince them to myself before they will be interested in what I'm trying to sell them.

Also in my country some of the jobs I'm looking closely at, are mostly self-employmend (house selling agent for example; even if working for some company or network). That kind of self-employment is also not so good for me (week connection II-VIII) or you mean tipical buisness where you have to grow your company from nothing?

I would love to work mostly remote (I have a need to work from home to be honest or at least not at one location from 9 to 5, and that's why I'm looking for help and ideas from someone who knows astrology). I'm to old to make a plan and change my career without understanding what cosmos has planned for me and my options are limited for homebase work with good paycheck.

Does working as a quality assurance/tester for software/app/web is a no for me? I was thinking about company that produce software for someone else and It's not a work at one and same project forever (That should keep me from frustrating boring rutine enough).
I'm good at technical stuff, that's my Virgo I guess. But I don't know to which house IT and software development belongs and if that is something I should pick up.
It's a growing possibility in a remote jobs. That's why I'm Asking.

I love travelling. It's a spa for my brain :D
I can't (for now) change my location for a job, I have a stepson who is 5,5 and very "earth" in nature, so ;) I'm stuck for now where I'm but I travel.

Thank you!!

Not only remote and home-based work is totally OK with your chart, it’s actually one of the ways to activate your formula III-IV-IX-XII.

Based on your chart, I would assume that being self-employed is not your cup of tea, any form of it that would require independent sales when you convince people to buy from you, actively engage customers or acquire new accounts. Though you have a strong Libra stellium in III but the houses structure tells me that your communications are not customer/partner-oriented. You also happen to have just one planet in water element, with just one aspect to it, so probably understanding people’s emotions or motives and adjusting to them on the spot – this is what sales and one-on-one consulting is based upon - might feel quite challenging (and honestly, unnecessary) to you.

So if you do work with customers, let it only be expert/knowledge – based function or some technical assistance, where the customer’s motives and preferences don’t directly affect your job. There are different roles for experts and agents, depending on the company and pay structure, self-employed or bonus-based I would not recommend. But you may be successful at jobs within a company where somebody else would find and establish customer relations first and then direct customers to you for a back-up support (i.e. file their real estate registration papers, draw a flow-chart for them etc.).

To the best of my knowledge, Internet, software and mobile are all under Mercury/III-Pluto. Your Pluto is in III and well aspected. IT in general, I would think, is under III-XI or Mercury-Uranus, and you have XI connected to III, IV, X, XII so it should be fine. I am not sure which combo is responsible for quality assurance though, it might be as simple as Saturn (testing?) or fall under VIII house (finding critical bugs that cause malfunctioning of the software?), your Saturn is in II, your VIII is connected to III (software, website, mobile).

I would speculate that in IT, connections between III-IV can also signify data (III)-base(IV), electronic libraries, maybe domains and hosting sites or any such storage of data/software/computers, so you might want to consider those as well.

Hope that makes sense?

JustSaying

Last edited: