mrsa coverup

rahu

Banned
I made the mistake of falling asleep with my bedroom door open and my demon brother tito torres came in and contaminated all the lotions I had for finishing off the mrsa rashes. I had 3 bottles .he contaminated 2 of them and then took the3rd bottle. is is atypical because he never takes anything, it is head game with himself that makes him think I won't notice anything. i assume he took one bottle to take back to his demonic geneticist .they probably are trying to figure out how I so quickly over came the 4 new strains they hit me with. there is no questions these were the most virulent I have had to deal with for a while.
the first strain was one I had dealt with6 years ago. it sumply started to eat your skin. I realized this quickly because when I applied a astringent, the skin came of in minute flacks. the astringent was killig the mrsa but it was so viruent that the next layer of skin started to "peel".i immediately left and went across the bay to where I knew of herbs that would assist healing this strain.
the second strain, which was my fault for taking a hit of pot from strangers, had a new strain I had never seen.
mrsa invades your collagen tissue.well this strain started infecting a line of collagen straight across my face from ear to ear across my cheeks mup the bridge of the nose to the other cheek.
I can not emphasize how unusual this is. instead of attacking along the contours for your face, this strain attacked a level thin line of collagen across my face.
the mesa was able to know how to go straight and level. one would think this took an act of reasoning. it felt like someone had tightened a thin cord across my face.
mrsa is often called a "intelligent"bacteria. for instance if you attack mrsa with antibiotics the mrsa knows to move away from the point of attack.
the third strain was a normally aggressive infection of the facial skin, but it was very aggressive, much more than ordinary.
the 4 strain was aggressively attacking the area around the eyes.
all4 were,as I have said, extremely aggressive. If I hadn't had experience with these and knew immediately to aggressively fight back, these strains could easily make one get to the ER in a day if not sooner. thehER/hospital would be fatal because they would not KWTF these infections were because they have been genetically altered. and they have no idea what to do and these mrsa strains are immune to the main stream drugs anyway. and course ,one can not use any alternate therapy in the hospital.

it seems that the kaballalist geneticists are becoming impatient. my demon narcissist brother exploded verbally at me 3 nights ago.this was very uncharacteristic as we don't talk at all. he started this by telling me not to sit by the open door.he wanted me to sit in the patio because he didn't want to hear the traffic. I sit by the door when I feel my nose strat to swell as then I how he has his gas vapors on.i learned years ago that he could place these vapor "jets" in the patio area also because there is a7 foot fence that keeps these viscous vapor contained in the patio. so as this was just a day or 2 after the had place a mrsa strain in the shower sytem, I knew he had some thing rigged up in the patio for him to pick a fight because the front door was open.
he stated his psychotic ravings about how there is nothing in the air,there are not bacteria,i was crazy ,how out of all the billions of people could I be the only one to be infect etc.ect .he really started to lose it and at one pint got right into my face while he was ranting and raving.i pushed him off a little and then he headed for the telephone and was gong to call the cops on my hitting him etc. he asked if I knew what 54.20 code9) or some such code) was. it is cop talk for an insane person. he was so psychotic he started on about courts and how i would have problems. I said psychotic because I had to remind him that his record of discipline was 70 pages long and that he was a proven liar, thief and drug addict by his own records. told him his word would be useless in court and I mentioned that a bar association lawyer had told me years ago that I had a financial case against him/ he was so coked out that he just went off on this psychotic tirade.
but with the black magic of Saturn transiting the south node now and through 7/3/19, thee evil beings are ramping up their nefarious ideas and actions.
I have mentioned on the final countdown is now thread ,that the evil of the black magic kabalistic will show up in assassinations world wide.

My cia informant brother tito anthony torres and his cia demon geneticist have been very busy recently , coming up with new virulent mrsa strains to infect me with.
Over the last couple of months they have been working with using the vmrsa vapor to create virulent strains transmitted through the air. One strain causes cloudy urine as I mentioned . and in addition my calves will swell up. This seems to be a indication of heart problems from the commercials I have seen on the net recently
But over memorial day ,I really got hammered.
In the early morning, I heard 4 electronic beeps and within minutes my face started to swellup. I assume this was a new virulent strain, though it might have been an old strain that my brother could not use because it affect my 90 years old mother. I had never heard the 4 tone signal before as usually it is just a ppssfft sound if I hear anything at all. Of course I still have to have a wear filtration mask or thick fabric over my head when i sleep.
But this strain penetrated everything and when I got up it was impossible to control with the normal astringents I have to use daily I just could control it so I immediately went across the bay to daly city because iknew I would have to use herbs in addition to chemical methods and I knew where herbs were in daly city. I can’t go into how I controlled this because things are getting so…dangerous that I can’t give out how a treated this. But it took all day. By the night I finally had a hand on the swellings. But when I went tosleep the cia/mossad minions. probably Mexican mafia, found me when I was sleeping and put another strain of mrsa on my face so that I awoke with one eye nearly swollen shut.
It had decided to stay in daly city because going back to concord meant I had to hazard my brother gassing me again with this new strain. But it did not work out as I got contaminated again anyway.
To make matters worse, a random person had smoked a bit of pot with me the night before and I made the mistake, as it also had a mrsa strain. It is just so difficult to realize that every random person is likely to be a troll of the cia/mossad. So it took the entire day,Monday, to work put how to control these 2 new strainsin addition to keeping the initial strain I got the day before, under control.
So I had to go back to the condo because obviously I would be attacked again this night in daly city if I stayed.
So now it is tuesday morning after memorial day. I had pretty much contained the3 new strains thouhthey were still present but not progressing.
As I started to take a shower, I noticed that my brother had not taken a shower even though his towel was wet as if he did shower.
As I have to clean the drain screen before i take my shower, I could see that he had not showered as the trap still had my hair and soap remains in it.
So I wondered why was he trying to act like he had showered when he had not….i thought for a second and realized I should not use the shower. But I finally decided i would chance it….big mistake. I was correct ,he had placed some of the mrsa fluid in the water pipes just as he had years ago. And this strain was really aggressive. It seemed like the strain he had infected me with back in 2013. This stuff was actively eating my skin. I used my normal astringents and noticed that I was getting little flakes of something coming off my skin. As I said I had this strain before so I immediately knewthat it was skin flakes coming off. This stuff was eating my skin….immediately. this was the most life threatening because it is the most difficult to control. Again I can’t really divulge how I handled this new infection, but it was touch and go for sure. I finally got a handle on this stuff…barely by the next day.

So now have 4 strains of mrsa to have to deal with beside the strains that my brother is already subjecting me to . I am not out of the woods as I haven’t been able to eliminate these infections but I have managed to slowly control them.
But I assume that this would happen, that is since trump has got away will all his illegal actions, mossad and cia would start to eliminate anyone who opposed them. this is exactly what is happening to me right now. On another thread such as my The Final Count Down is here, I have been chronicling many suspicious deaths of people to had outed the pedophiles and other criminals… and these people who spoke the truth are being eliminated now that trump is starting to pardon any even war criminals.
I am not out of the woods because the most virulent strain has not completely been eradicated, and though a level of normalcy has returned , until I get rid of this strain,I am still in a difficult spot ,because this strain can become over whelming in a day if I lose containment before I eradicate it.
I have great misgivings as trump seems to be on the brink of establishing theological dictatorship in the same vein of Netanyahu’s religious dictatorship in Israel .

This bodes ill for all of us because the demon geneticist are using me as a test for these new deadly mrsa strains and they don’t weaponized a bacteria for no reason……

Of yeah there is another strain of mrsa vapor but I will go into that in another post
rahu

rahu

Banned
I have been expecting such observations to occur. over the last 7 years and especially in the last years or so, the symptoms that I have from the nano mrsa contamination are all reminiscent of age related symptoms. my symptoms area ll cause by nano mrsa but they are indistinguishable from normal" age related degeneration.
the first nano mrsa disease I was infected with IN the cardio ward at san Mateo general in 2012 was fro atrial fibrillation. it was transmitted by a strep virus/flu virus.i predicted correctly that I the next years or so there would be a rise in atrial fibrillation cases. that that is exactly what happened. with 2 years atrial fibrillation cases had increased by 20% nation wide. I am sure that these were caused on of the genetically altered"mysterious" flus that now crop up regularly.

this article shows I was correct . the mrsa degenerative diseases are causing 20 something's to have symptoms that have traditional been associated with the aging process. These new degenerative diseases are cause by mrsa bacteria that has been genetically altered and inserted in genetically altered virus's to cause the symptoms of other virus/bacteria diseases.
that is why these mysterious new diseases, such as the false polio disease can not be identified. the genomes have been altered so much that existing test do not find the mrsa cause.

7 years ago, this infection of atrial fibrillation mrsa was already in place. my infection took the help of ER doctors ,cardiac doctor and cardiac nurse to infect me...that was 7 years ago. the Rothschild kabballists have doctors in their employ to cause disease in healthy patients.

and the medical establishment is now consciously allowing this to happen.

the medical establishment is lying through their teeth'
for instance a false polio has recently appeared.
https://apnews.com/2b43b0f510a1419d8c436e13d082dafa
<LI class=tag>U.S. News US health officials alarmed by paralyzing illness in kids

“It’s devastating,” said his father, Jeremy Wilcox, of Herndon, Virginia. “Your healthy child can catch a cold — and then become paralyzed.”
(this is a clear indication of hat I have experience the new disease causing mrsa is being carried by a virus rahu

Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said it may bear similarities to polio, which smoldered among humans for centuries before it exploded into fearsome epidemics in the 19th and 20th centuries.

And while doctors have deployed a number of treatments singly or in combination — steroids, antiviral medications, antibiotics, a blood-cleansing process — the CDC says there is no clear evidence they work.

In the U.S., doctors began reporting respiratory illnesses tied to EV-D68 in 1987, though usually no more than a dozen in any given year.
Then, in what may have been one of the first signs of the AFM waves to come, a 5-year-old boy in New Hampshire died in 2008 after developing neck tenderness and fever, then weakened arms and deadened legs. The boy had EV-D68, and in a report published in an obscure medical journal, researchers attributed his death to the virus.
(this 2008 case is a smoke scene, I single case 10 years ago is not what is happening now rahu)

The first real burst of AFM cases hit in 2014, when 120 were confirmed, with the largest concentrations in California and Colorado.

(the first case was in april of 2014. the doctor who discovered of the EV-D68 said that a mrsa bacteria had been combined with the EV-D68. he said it needed to be discovered how this combination occurred. nothing more was reported and in fact this statement by the discoverer of EV-D68 has been scrubbed from the internet. the link I had on this thread was long ago deleted by the resident trolls. other articles I read had said that the new false polio was by a completely different virus..but this is a lie. as this early report shows. that is my point, elements of the medical establishment are covering up the true cause. Genetically altered mrsa and virus rahu)

Scientists are using more sensitive spinal-fluid tests in hopes of establishing the connection between AFM and EV-D68 more firmly. That, in turn, could spur more focused work on treatments and maybe even a vaccine.

http://humansarefree.com/2019/05/millennials-besieged-by-chronic-illness.html

Millennials Besieged by Chronic Illness - From Age 27, It’s All “Downhill”

NOTE: There can be no denying that America’s children and young adults are at a critical juncture. Unless we start admitting what we already know about environmental culprits and become willing to do something about them, children, young adults and our nation are going to continue to get short-changed.

Millennials (the generation born between the early 1980s and approximately the mid-1990s) just got some bad news.

Health insurance data from 2017 show that many of them, especially older millennials in their mid-30s, are facing unprecedented levels of mental and physical illness.

… over half (54%) of millennial respondents reported having been diagnosed with at least one chronic illness.

According to a report released in April by the Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Association, millennials’ sharp decline in health begins around the tender age of 27 and stands in stark contrast to the health of the preceding generation — Generation X, born in the mid-1960s.

For eight of 10 health conditions, millennials are experiencing double-digit increases in prevalence compared to what Gen Xers experienced at the same ages.

Although four out of five millennials, ironically, perceive themselves to be in “good” or “excellent” health, both the BCBS report and a 2016 Harris Poll survey put the lie to these perceptions.

In the survey, over half (54%) of millennial respondents reported having been diagnosed with at least one chronic illness.

Interestingly, a national survey of children’s health conducted in 2007 produced exactly the same result as the Harris Poll for children ages 0-17: 54% of surveyed children had one or more chronic health conditions.

The preteens and teens who participated in the 2007 survey fall squarely into the millennial time frame and would have been in their 20s when BCBS conducted its 2017 analysis.

For anyone following America’s dismal child health trends over time, the news about millennials’ health can hardly come as a surprise.

Sick working-age Americans

BCBS analyzed data for 55 million commercially insured millennials — representing about 75% of all millennials in the United States.

Using a measurement tool called the BCBS Health Index, BCBS considered the “reduction in future healthy years” due to various chronic health conditions.

In addition to highlighting the strikingly poorer health of millennials compared to Gen Xers, the BCBS report noted the following:

• Of the top 10 health problems affecting millennials, six are behavioral and mental health conditions (major depression, psychotic conditions, substance/ alcohol/ tobacco use disorders and hyperactivity) and four are physical conditions (hypertension, high cholesterol, Crohn’s disease/ ulcerative colitis and type II diabetes). Behavioral health conditions affect millennials more than the U.S. population as a whole.

• Looking at the three-year period between 2014 and 2017, BCBS found that nearly all of the health conditions became more prevalent — especially major depression and hyperactivity, both of which increased by roughly 30% in just three years.

Among those diagnosed with major depression, 85% had one or more additional health conditions.

Another BCBS report (released in May 2018) examined major depression in millennials and adolescents.

That study, which described major depression as “the second most impactful condition on overall health for commercially insured Americans,” reported a 47% increase in depression diagnoses in millennials and a whopping 63% increase in adolescents — especially teenage girls — from 2013 to 2016.

Among those diagnosed with major depression, 85% had one or more additional health conditions.

Although the BCBS report on millennials does not specifically mention anxiety disorders, the 2016 Harris Poll survey found that anxiety disorders were one of the three most common diagnoses among millennials.

Fourteen percent reported an anxiety disorder diagnosis in that survey, and nearly one-fourth (23%) reported being diagnosed with any mental illness.

In fact, anxiety is a prominent enough affliction for this generation that some writers have half seriously proposed renaming millennials as “Generation Anxious.”

According to BCBS, millennials’ health status will likely have substantial effects on the American economy over the next two decades — including workplace productivity and healthcare costs.

Personal and societal implications

The BCBS report focuses on the impending macroeconomic impact of millennials’ declining health, pointing out that they will soon be the largest generation in the American workforce.

According to BCBS, millennials’ health status “will likely have substantial effects on the American economy over the next two decades — including workplace productivity and healthcare costs.”

Equally sobering are the individual financial and quality-of-life implications of so much chronic illness at such young ages.

For example, millennials carry more medical debt than older Americans “and incur it more frequently.”

A news account discussing millennials’ escalating rates of formerly rare illnesses such as colorectal cancer and multiple sclerosis describes the phenomenon as “life interrupted”:

Life in your 20s and 30s is challenging enough with forging career paths, buying your first home, falling in love and deciding if you want to start a family without adding a chronic health condition to the mix. Unfortunately, there is a growing number of millennials whose lives are interrupted by chronic illness.

Other environmental factors, such as the ubiquity of glyphosate in food, air, water (and vaccines) and young people’s immersion in a wireless-saturated environment also merit close attention and an immediate response.

What is BCBS’s proposed response to the millennial health crisis? The insurer plans to conduct “Millennial Health Listening Sessions” to identify health care system fixes.

A more necessary first step, however, is to call out the environmental factors that are undoubtedly at the root of the several-decades-old children’s health crisis that is now unfurling into young adulthood.

Vaccines represent one group of obvious suspects, particularly if one recognizes that the millennial generation’s arrival on the scene roughly coincided with the end of manufacturer liability for childhood vaccine injuries and the beginning of the rush to pile ever-more vaccines onto the childhood schedule.

Other environmental factors, such as the ubiquity of glyphosate in food, air, water (and vaccines) and young people’s immersion in a wireless-saturated environment also merit close attention and an immediate response.

There can be no denying that America’s children and young adults are at a critical juncture.

Unless we start admitting what we already know about environmental culprits and become willing to do something about them, children, young adults and our nation are going to continue to get short-changed.

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2019/06/13-...rophe-for.html
Conclusion: 5G Grid Part of Larger Command, Control, Surveillance and AI Agenda

5G is qualitatively and quantitatively different to 4G. It is much more than just the next step up from 4G. 5G will not only beam tens to hundreds times more radiation than 4G, but the introduction of MMW technology means a whole new host of hazards. History repeats itself.

Just like it took some time for real science to catch up with tobacco/cigarettes, and just like it took some time for real science to catch up with the monstrosity that are GMOs (now rebranded as BioEngineered Foods), so too will real science catch up with 5G.

In the meantime, you can expect all sorts of junk science to be put forth to justify it, including misdirections and distractions like only focusing on the thermal effects of wireless (and ignoring the evidence of dangerous non-thermal effects).

Ultimately, 5G is part of the NWO agenda to set up a giant, inescapable command and control grid that eliminates all privacy and allows the manipulators to surveil every single person on the planet all the time. If there was ever a time for activists to step up in the name of freedom, truth, health, privacy and sovereignty, now is the time.

the cia thrumy informant brother tito torres, planted nano sensors in the back of my neck about 5 years ago. these are not 5 G but the surveillance is the same as a consequence I continually throughout the day here electronic "beeps". when they were first implanted it was funny because they were so loudly obvious. but then they turned them down too much. now over the years they have got more quieter. the beeps are quite low and normal street traffic will make them inaudible.

they also don't usually ping me when I am in store or with other people. at night they will ping me when I wake up or even meditate . these sensors track my brainwaves and waking stated. when I first started to meditative, they would always ping I. I assume they didn't know what my brain was doing so they wanted monitor my brain activity.

it started with bugs on my clothes before they actually implanted me.
ever since isated posting about the assassinations of the mayor of san francisco several years ago ,they have tracked me. but when they really got serious was when I started this post.this thread about mrsa.they trashed my computers and started supplying my brother with the mrsa solution I always mention. this was about 2014 when they got real serious and tried to eliminate me, straight out. but they could never pin my location down. that when they started bugging my clothes and pack.but I could hear the pings so i would just get new clothes or pack. I am not sure why they decided to just try to infect me with lethal mrsa instead of amore direct approach to eliminate me. but it might be because I started living with my brother and mother and I had written about this for a number of years.
their intention to get me so infected with these mrsa strains so I would have to go to a hospital. they have been genetically altered the mrsa strains so that they are undetectable. so if they got me in a hospital, the test would sow I didn't have mrsa all these year. of course going to the hospital would be death sentence because the doctors don't even know how to cure normal mrsa let alone genetically altered mrsa. they would put me on a morphine drip while the mrsa ate my insides.

but as the tyranny takes over they will the 5G to do what they are doing to me now... know exactly where you are at all tines.

it seems that they are also working on translating your brain waves so that they have an idea od what you are thinking .

rahu

rahu

Banned
well, my brother tito torres and his cia/mossad handler are really tightening things up.
the condo is so saturated with mrsa vapor that I have started "camping" out again.
now the contaminates have two strains of mrsa, one when to the GI track and the other went to the usually site... the face area.
in addition they have even used a old strain which attacks the heart.
so rather than have to hold off one strain, now the demons are throwing multiple strains at the same time.

sleeping out is not a good option as they have alerted street thug minions about my presence.

it still amazes me that these street low lives have been given the most up to date genetically altered bacterial strains.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the mossad/CIA demons are still making it difficult in food selection.

recently I bought some breath gum. I don't usually chew gum but on whim... I bought this gum twice over the last week or so and yesterday, I bought the same brand and it was contaminated....caused urinary problems.. that is about average, if I repeat purchasing a food product for 2 days , on the third day the demons have managed to contaminate the food..... makes no differences if it is canned ,frozen or fresh.

it's been this way since October 2015. that is also about when they started assassinating holistic doctors or doctors debunking vaccines and revealing the deadly chemicals being added to vaccines. over 100 holistic doctors have now been murdered.

these demons have invested billions to lay these latent poisons in the food supply. but it turns out that natural methods and foods can kill these mysterious, genetically altered diseases that are beginning to appear. so they took to killing the holistic doctors.

in the last year the demons have managed to "disguise" these genetically altered diseases. so now it is virtually impossible with traditional tests to recognize the artificial nature of these new mysterious diseases.... and if that doesn't work, they the media simply lies.

I predicted correctly that virus/mrsa combo would appear in December of 2013. ans the mysterious Houston flu appeared which could not be identified as the flu. but after the man died(his internal organs turned to "soup"), they ran more test and found that he had a H1N1 virus that had "self mutated"(a evolutionarily impossibility) and created a whole in itself and then inserted a genetically altered bacteria into itself..........no one mentioned the impossibility of his scenario. of course we have been programmed to believe that 300 gallons of kerosene could bring down a 100 story building..

I also predicted more genetically altered diseases would appear. and in april enterovirusD68 turned deadly. it had been a minor cold producing virus ut now was killing people. The discover of this virus said that a mrsa bacteria had been combined with the AVD68.he said this combination needed to be analyzed...needless to say that was the last mention of the mrsa combo and now all reference to this have been deleted from the net and the media.... as I said ,they are turning to lying through the media now.
one of the symptoms of the new AVD68 was "false polio". the disease acted just like polio but it was a polio virus.....

just 4-5 month ago a mysterious false polio was being reported.intial reports said nothing like this had ben seen before...another lie.. then subsequent reports made the connection to the 2014 out break of AVD68... but then subsequent releases said this was totally different virus than AVD68...another lie. the truth is that the virus cell that concealed the mrsa genome had been genetically altered to take all the markers off the cell surface.
it is the same mrsa genome which can be programmed to mimic many different pathogenic disease.
they first said that they could not find out how the false polio was being transmitted. they did mention that some patient had the flu previous.
this is the smoking gun as the flu virus is the vehicle which delivers the mrsa genome that causes the false polio

when I was infected with atrial fibrillation by a strep virus that carried the mrsa genome which cause atrial fibrillation.
I got a abrupt strep infection on my palette of my mouth, then the next day the A Fib started. this was obviously a genetically altered mrsa because the A Fib symptoms occur for two days then stop for a day and repeat this cycle. the second day of temporary remission, I got a full blown strep infection through out my mouth. I had never had a strep throat this bad ,this sudden or encompassing my entire mouth before.... btu to my amazement the step throat disappeared within 15 minute of my sucking of a clove of raw garlic....that really made it clear to me that this strep virus was a shell. it could infect me but the genome had 0 ability to spread .

I cured the A Fib in a day by smoking one joint. cannabis will kill the mrsa bacteria. that was the final proof that the A Fib was caused by the mrsa and was not a normal case of atrial fibrillation as the doctors had tried to convince me of. the doctors had assured me mrsa could not cause A Fib....just the beginning of a sequence of lies and ignorance that lead me to start this thread

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I made the mistake of falling asleep with my bedroom door open and my demon brother tito torres came in and contaminated all the lotions I had for finishing off the mrsa rashes. I had 3 bottles .he contaminated 2 of them and then took the3rd bottle. is is atypical because he never takes anything, it is head game with himself that makes him think I won't notice anything. i assume he took one bottle to take back to his demonic geneticist .they probably are trying to figure out how I so quickly over came the 4 new strains they hit me with. there is no questions these were the most virulent I have had to deal with for a while.
the first strain was one I had dealt with6 years ago. it sumply started to eat your skin. I realized this quickly because when I applied a astringent, the skin came of in minute flacks. the astringent was killig the mrsa but it was so viruent that the next layer of skin started to "peel".i immediately left and went across the bay to where I knew of herbs that would assist healing this strain.
the second strain, which was my fault for taking a hit of pot from strangers, had a new strain I had never seen.
mrsa invades your collagen tissue.well this strain started infecting a line of collagen straight across my face from ear to ear across my cheeks mup the bridge of the nose to the other cheek.
I can not emphasize how unusual this is. instead of attacking along the contours for your face, this strain attacked a level thin line of collagen across my face.
the mesa was able to know how to go straight and level. one would think this took an act of reasoning. it felt like someone had tightened a thin cord across my face.
mrsa is often called a "intelligent"bacteria. for instance if you attack mrsa with antibiotics the mrsa knows to move away from the point of attack.
the third strain was a normally aggressive infection of the facial skin, but it was very aggressive, much more than ordinary.
the 4 strain was aggressively attacking the area around the eyes.
all4 were,as I have said, extremely aggressive. If I hadn't had experience with these and knew immediately to aggressively fight back, these strains could easily make one get to the ER in a day if not sooner. thehER/hospital would be fatal because they would not KWTF these infections were because they have been genetically altered. and they have no idea what to do and these mrsa strains are immune to the main stream drugs anyway. and course ,one can not use any alternate therapy in the hospital.

it seems that the kaballalist geneticists are becoming impatient. my demon narcissist brother exploded verbally at me 3 nights ago.this was very uncharacteristic as we don't talk at all. he started this by telling me not to sit by the open door.he wanted me to sit in the patio because he didn't want to hear the traffic. I sit by the door when I feel my nose strat to swell as then I how he has his gas vapors on.i learned years ago that he could place these vapor "jets" in the patio area also because there is a7 foot fence that keeps these viscous vapor contained in the patio. so as this was just a day or 2 after the had place a mrsa strain in the shower sytem, I knew he had some thing rigged up in the patio for him to pick a fight because the front door was open.
he stated his psychotic ravings about how there is nothing in the air,there are not bacteria,i was crazy ,how out of all the billions of people could I be the only one to be infect etc.ect .he really started to lose it and at one pint got right into my face while he was ranting and raving.i pushed him off a little and then he headed for the telephone and was gong to call the cops on my hitting him etc. he asked if I knew what 54.20 code9) or some such code) was. it is cop talk for an insane person. he was so psychotic he started on about courts and how i would have problems. I said psychotic because I had to remind him that his record of discipline was 70 pages long and that he was a proven liar, thief and drug addict by his own records. told him his word would be useless in court and I mentioned that a bar association lawyer had told me years ago that I had a financial case against him/ he was so coked out that he just went off on this psychotic tirade.
but with the black magic of Saturn transiting the south node now and through 7/3/19, thee evil beings are ramping up their nefarious ideas and actions.
I have mentioned on the final countdown is now thread ,that the evil of the black magic kabalistic will show up in assassinations world wide.

[/QUOTE]
well, my brother tito torres and his cia/mossad handler are really tightening things up.
the condo is so saturated with mrsa vapor that I have started "camping" out again.
now the contaminates have two strains of mrsa, one when to the GI track and the other went to the usually site... the face area.
in addition they have even used a old strain which attacks the heart.
so rather than have to hold off one strain, now the demons are throwing multiple strains at the same time.

sleeping out is not a good option as they have alerted street thug minions about my presence.

it still amazes me that these street low lives have been given the most up to date genetically altered bacterial strains.

rahu [/QOUTE]

welli have started sleeping outside . after he figured this out, he stopped filling the condo with mrsa vapor. I came in late and didn't sense the vapor but I wold still sleep outside.
then 3 days ago, I caught another case of short term insanity and slept by the computer.....woke up at 5.. not problems, so I thought I'd sleep a bit more in my room. about 8 I heard a pphhsss and decided I better get up ,but before I could, a swelling already started. so I flushed my face with milk, which is a good antidote to mrsa, and the new infection just blew up on my face. I have never experienced such a virulent form of mrsa before. I have already mentioned how the demon geneticists are powering up these recent mrsa infections. so I spend the next 2 days bringing this new strain under control.

when I was dosed on memorial day, I didn't mentioned that one of the 4 strains I was infected with over 3 days was immune from milk. I didn't say anything because I have to be more circumspect now that these demons are in over drive.

what had changed was that my demon cia informant brother tito Torres did not go into SF one day last week. Unusual...he has the condo and my room under surveillance and, knowing he was watching (another lapse) , used the milk to generally cleanse the mrsa.
I should have known what he was up to, because ,as I have motioned he recently took a bottle of cleanser from my pack. he had never taken anything, rather surreptitiously contaminated articles but never made it obvious he had been in my pack. he had take this sample to show o his demon geneticist as I am sure they were trying to figure out how I stopped 4 new stains of mrsa so quickly. so my brother had stayed home solely to spie on me . and it worked, because 3 days ago the demon geneticist came up with a new mrsa strain that is immune fro milk....

as I've said it is very disturbing that after 7 years of research these demons had created a nearly invisible biological weapon....one that does not show up o any test but mimics other virus and bacteria's. especially I the last year, the demons now make it nearly impossible to detect when one is infected and the Rothschild corporations have contaminated nearly all natural products, foods and oils that can kill the mrsa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J98ed6oML2A&feature=youtu.be Julian assange:

"..there are research prototypes now which I assume but are you being used by intelligences of very small electronic circuits that you can just put in paper or paint on the walls that are power by GMS stations and they operate as the gms radio wave passes the are powered for a small amount of time to do things so obviously that tendency I going to continue there nothing like the Internet of Things, it's that if it's if you like, intelligent devil dust."

I find this interesting cause the implants that I have in my neck are unlike any that I have been able to research. this explanation by assange answers all the questions I had on the nature of the sensors I have implanted.

rahu

rahu

Last edited: