Graduation and pursuing another degree or masters

Noelb

Dear all,

I'll be graduating next year soon next year, hopefully and I want to pursue my further studies, starting mid year.. I am looking at two routes, either a masters degree in international relations, or a degree in bio-medical engineering.

Is there any chance that I will get to further my studies?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dear Noelb

Attachments

• astro_24gw_a_2017121.48266.56117 (1).jpg
    astro_24gw_a_2017121.48266.56117 (1).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 23
Hi Noelb,
The strongest house in your natal chart is VI (with NN in it, at that), with its multiple connections to higher education and career elements; and your chart supports an interest and aptitudes for biology, physiology and medicine, in general, as well as III+XI for engineering. Therefore, bio-medical engineering looks like a better choice for you.

But it’s all valid only for your birth place; if you ever moved, let me know, I will do relocation for you.

Best wishes,

Noelb

Hi Noelb,
The strongest house in your natal chart is VI (with NN in it, at that), with its multiple connections to higher education and career elements; and your chart supports an interest and aptitudes for biology, physiology and medicine, in general, as well as III+XI for engineering. Therefore, bio-medical engineering looks like a better choice for you.

But it’s all valid only for your birth place; if you ever moved, let me know, I will do relocation for you.

Best wishes,

Dear justsaying,

Thank you for your kind insights. I plan to work full time while studying in the coming year. Hopefully, I will cope with that.

May I ask, a random topic out of the current thread, will I able to settle abroad in the future?

Regards,
B

Yes and yes 😊

Working full-time is not only in agreement with your chart, but actually is the best way for you to do your studies that will tend to be step-by-step, practice-oriented and tied to hands-on/on job training.

And yes, you have the potential for long-distance relocation, so you can eventually move abroad.