I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

craft94

What a rubbish thread.
I think you're just a time waster and attention seeker.

Okay, I sort of feel like people are just being mean for no reason at this point...when I think people are looking for attention, I don't give it to them.

Abby83

So im more curious about what's happening with the guy. U talked to him today? So are u still friends with benefits?

ChildOfVenus

I'm really not looking for attention I just enjoy talking on this forum. Guess I should have went about doing so in a different way sorry.
Okay, I sort of feel like people are just being mean for no reason at this point...when I think people are looking for attention, I don't give it to them.

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm really not looking for attention I just enjoy talking on this forum. Guess I should have went about doing so in a different way sorry.

Don't apologize, Venus. This is the chat section, talk however the **** you want.

If some don't like your thread then oh well. They can post elsewhere and ignore your stuff.

Pretty simple if you ask me.

craft94

I believe you. I personally don't think you were looking for attention. I was just telling that guy to leave you alone because it seems like he was just trying to be rude. Like if he really thought you were seeking attention, he wouldn't be giving it to you.

Although I have to ask, in general, whats so bad about looking for attention anyway? Why is attention-seeking somehow this shameful thing? Doesn't everyone want people to pay attention to them every once in a while?

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I believe you. I personally don't think you were looking for attention. I just telling that guy to leave you alone because it seems like he was just trying to be rude. Like if he really thought you were seeking attention, he wouldn't be giving it to you.

Although I have to ask, in general, whats so bad about looking for attention anyway? Why is attention-seeking somehow this shameful thing? Doesn't everyone want people to pay attention to them every once in q while?

I think those that can't stand attention seekers are lacking in attention themselves. So, bitterly, they lash out due to a bruised ego.

Or some other bs is bothering them.

craft94

I think those that can't stand attention seekers are lacking in attention themselves. So, bitterly, they lash out due to a bruised ego.

Or some other bs is bothering them.

Exactly. "WHYNOT" wouldn't have said anything if he didn't want attention...which I'm giving him now... I should stop

Blaze

Account Closed