wannabeanangel

this is my birth chart..
I wanna know why do I feel sad in love
and why do I feel lost in life
and why am I always out of concentration even though I am smart and
creative .:sad:

Last edited:

sibylline

Love: Your Cancer Moon and Mars shows a strong drive to secure intimate relationships. Opposed your Descendant ruler in Capricorn in the 1st suggests a tendency to feel disappointed when things don't work out. Venus in Pisces is also prone to feeling disappointed in love due a deep, idealistic yearning and sometimes being taken advantage of.

Also, you are going through difficult transits at this time. Saturn is closing in on your Ascendant, making you feeling insecure and blocked. At the same time Pluto is conjoining your Sun/Uranus/Neptune, opposing and frustrating your retrograde Mars in the 8th (which is already frustrated enough, I've seen that placement many times), bringing up feelings about your own self-worth and ability to accomplish what you want, and receive love from others. This is a time of change and maturation. Just know you will come out of it improved.

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

I feel all those same emotions and fears trying to read this chart. Maybe post an AD chart (it tells more in less fat) with Sun-Pluto & only nodes for starters, or add the 'with transits' option.

Distractions are all the things that could be considered meaningless details when getting to the heart of the problem. One can feel overwhelmed by details.

wannabeanangel

Hello -

I feel all those same emotions and fears trying to read this chart. Maybe post an AD chart (it tells more in less fat) with Sun-Pluto & only nodes for starters, or add the 'with transits' option.

Distractions are all the things that could be considered meaningless details when getting to the heart of the problem. One can feel overwhelmed by details.
http://bit.ly/1RTlsTx
This may help

meowll

Your seventh house South Node might indicate difficulties in relationships. You might have trouble asserting yourself, taking care of your own needs in a relationship... the 1st house North Node points towards the importance of learning to sometimes put yourself first and not become overly reliant on relationships or on the self-worth you derive from them.