does he love me?

kristina86

Account Closed
ok so i made an horary question about this.we are living long distance with this man.so we are not in an actual relationship right now.i asked this to know his feelings for me.and if there is any on his part..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_does_he_love_me_hr.72506.6019.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_does_he_love_me_hr.72506.6019.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 44

Dirius

The general answer would be....NO, at least wouldn't seem so.

You = Venus/Moon
Him = Mars

Mars isn't in reception with either venus or the moon. Yet...mars has JUST changed signs (at 0° aquarius)...before that he was in capricorn. This usually signifies he has just entered a new period.

Capricorn is both the detriment and triplicity (night chart earth sign) of the Moon, and the recet presence of mars in the sign would imply some recent sort of "mixed" feelings for you...as in he liked you in one way, but didn't want to be with you for a reason (perhaps because of the distance?).

Now the moon and mars are separating from a trine, so I suppose you guys talked or saw each other recently....

But the interesting part is that neither venus nor moon are in any dignity of mars, implying that....you don't really have feelings for him right? Its more that he might be a viable "candidate" to date...atleast that would seem to me.

More over....venus recently trined jupiter...and is in the sign of jupiter (sagittarius), while moon is in gemini, jupiter's detriment. Again mixed feelings for jupiter (love and hate).

Ok is it possible that: you were recently in a relationship with someone, broke up, and met or talked with this "old flame" of yours?

kristina86

Account Closed
The general answer would be....NO, at least wouldn't seem so.

You = Venus/Moon
Him = Mars

Mars isn't in reception with either venus or the moon. Yet...mars has JUST changed signs (at 0° aquarius)...before that he was in capricorn. This usually signifies he has just entered a new period.

Capricorn is both the detriment and triplicity (night chart earth sign) of the Moon, and the recet presence of mars in the sign would imply some recent sort of "mixed" feelings for you...as in he liked you in one way, but didn't want to be with you for a reason (perhaps because of the distance?).

Now the moon and mars are separating from a trine, so I suppose you guys talked or saw each other recently....

But the interesting part is that neither venus nor moon are in any dignity of mars, implying that....you don't really have feelings for him right? Its more that he might be a viable "candidate" to date...atleast that would seem to me.

More over....venus recently trined jupiter...and is in the sign of jupiter (sagittarius), while moon is in gemini, jupiter's detriment. Again mixed feelings for jupiter (love and hate).

Ok is it possible that: you were recently in a relationship with someone, broke up, and met or talked with this "old flame" of yours?

hmm..i`m confused..i thought that moon trine mars would show my feelings for him or/and his feelings for me?..

we don`t have the chance on being together because i live far away.i can`t even be there right now.i haven`t seen him in a long time.and i haven`t had any kind of relationship in a long time.so no break-ups in my life.
i do have feelings for him..i feel love but sometimes i also feel hate..because i feel he can be so selfish.

but he is seeming as hot and cold to me..and i don`t know what his feelings are..

Last edited:

tikana

moon is seprating from mars

you want incoming aspects and strong reception between venus and mars and you dont have that

Dirius

hmm..i`m confused..i thought that moon trine mars would show my feelings for him or/and his feelings for me?..

we don`t have the chance on being together because i live far away.i can`t even be there right now.i haven`t seen him in a long time.and i haven`t had any kind of relationship in a long time.so no break-ups in my life.

but he is seeming as hot and cold to me..and i don`t know what his feelings are..

The aspect shows an event, could have been a meeting or talking to him. You just said he seems "hot and cold", so that would imply some kind of contact, either a phone call, text message, chat, etc. (contact doesn't imply meeting him, just, hearing from him).

The feelings are represented by the reception between the planets.

The "hot and cold" is expressed in the recent presence of mars in capricorn: triplicity is a good reception towards the moon, detriment is a bad reception towards the moon. As in....he liked you, but didn't want to be with you....and is now moved on from that.

Let me put it this way:

- Mars was in capricorn: he had mixed feelings for you; he liked you but didn't want to be with you.

- Mars is now in aquarius: he is now focused on other things

Jupiter represents something. Since venus recently made an aspect to jupiter, and is in jupiter's sign...thats perhaps other event that could have affected you guys....usually in relationship things could imply another person. Jupiter rules the 6th and the turned 12th, perhaps you heard of him through someone else?

kristina86

Account Closed
The aspect shows an event, could have been a meeting or talking to him. You just said he seems "hot and cold", so that would imply some kind of contact, either a phone call, text message, chat, etc. (contact doesn't imply meeting him, just, hearing from him).

The feelings are represented by the reception between the planets.

The "hot and cold" is expressed in the recent presence of mars in capricorn: triplicity is a good reception towards the moon, detriment is a bad reception towards the moon. As in....he liked you, but didn't want to be with you....and is now moved on from that.

Let me put it this way:

- Mars was in capricorn: he had mixed feelings for you; he liked you but didn't want to be with you.

- Mars is now in aquarius: he is now focused on other things

Jupiter represents something. Since venus recently made an aspect to jupiter, and is in jupiter's sign...thats perhaps other event that could have affected you guys....usually in relationship things could imply another person. Jupiter rules the 6th and the turned 12th, perhaps you heard of him through someone else?

yes well he never had to even think about being with me really because there isn`t even possibility to that.i haven`t even made him think i want a relationship now.because it`s not possible.so far away.at the moment.

what happened was he was turning cold again.no contact.i deleted him from my life and from my social media and he contacted me again.not long ago.

so the conclusion is he liked me but in a non-serious way:sideways:

Dirius

yes well he never had to even think about being with me really because there isn`t even possibility to that.i haven`t even made him think i want a relationship now.because it`s not possible.so far away.at the moment.

what happened was he was turning cold again.no contact.i deleted him from my life and from my social media and he contacted me again.not long ago.

so the conclusion is he liked me but in a non-serious way:sideways:

Triplicity implies some sort of attraction. The detriment is perhaps the fact that he knew he couldn't have a relationship with you.

The words we use are merely a description of what he feels, it is you who has to give them context and put them in place regarding your situation. We don't know the story, we can only asses what type of feelings he has: positive feelings, negative feelings, no feelings at all.:biggrin:

And like I said in the beginning of the post, NO, he is not interested in you at this point.

But like I said, the chart is strange: neither venus and moon would seem to be interested in mars either; perhaps the reason is that you were tired of him going cold, or perhaps you yourself know it would be pointless to have feelings for him.

Usually this one mean that the querent isn't really interested in the person (as in truly in love with him), just asking for the sake of asking.

Just out of curiosity, did you cast a chart about the same thing, just hours/days before this one? Because many times people cast mutiple charts regarding love life....and they end up only showing the latest one (expecting to find better results).

Weird chart, in my opinion.

kristina86

Account Closed
Triplicity implies some sort of attraction. The detriment is perhaps the fact that he knew he couldn't have a relationship with you.

The words we use are merely a description of what he feels, it is you who has to give them context and put them in place regarding your situation. We don't know the story, we can only asses what type of feelings he has: positive feelings, negative feelings, no feelings at all.:biggrin:

And like I said in the beginning of the post, NO, he is not interested in you at this point.

But like I said, the chart is strange: neither venus and moon would seem to be interested in mars either; perhaps the reason is that you were tired of him going cold, or perhaps you yourself know it would be pointless to have feelings for him.

Usually this one mean that the querent isn't really interested in the person (as in truly in love with him), just asking for the sake of asking.

Just out of curiosity, did you cast a chart about the same thing, just hours/days before this one? Because many times people cast mutiple charts regarding love life....and they end up only showing the latest one (expecting to find better results).

Weird chart, in my opinion.

i have asked many horary questions in short time.but this is the only time i ask about this.

how do horary work in usual? like right now he doesn`t have feelings..so when the mars moves to pisces his feelings might change again??:andy: or how does it work.

should i take this as like he will never want to be with me.even we eould have the chance (live in the same country)

tikana

to get love you need

A. incoming aspect from L1 and L7 and esp if L7 coming your way.. you dont have it here
B. L7 in L1
c. INCOMING! moon aspect to L7

mars will make many aspects before hopping to venus

right now i am not seeing anything remotely close for him loving you

stay calm and love suomen pojat. There are not that many of them around ..

Dirius

i have asked many horary questions in short time.but this is the only time i ask about this.

how do horary work in usual? like right now he doesn`t have feelings..so when the mars moves to pisces his feelings might change again??:andy: or how does it work.

should i take this as like he will never want to be with me.even we eould have the chance (live in the same country)

Horary's represent the "current" period of time. As in right now, and the coming few months, lets say 2 or 3 months or perhaps more, perhaps less (in some cases weeks). In essence it is the present and the near future. But that is it :biggrin:.

Yes the movement of the planets through the signs signify this "periods", as in mars is right now in aquarius, so perhaps for the next few months (or weeks) you won't hear from him again. And yes perhaps mars eventual movement into pisces (and venu's into capricorn), each other's exaltation sign could signify something...but that is just delving too much into the future.

The basic answer we originally give you is: NO he is not interested in you right now....and neither are you for him.

I'm not saying you don't care for him (or see a future with him someday), but the chart always reflects how you know you are not going to be with him for now.

kristina86

Account Closed
i have feelings for him why i found this so strange and funny..:tongue: as for him being distant and cold..yes he is focusing on other things and doesn`t seem to have interest on me at the moment.but every time i slip away.he contacts me.and tells me this situation is only about are distance.that we both need to be realistic.and i am.i don`t even imagine we could have a relationship right now.i am thinking in the future if he shares my feelings.

kristina86

Account Closed
go chase a finnish boy ! come on.. I know you love them!

i have had my share of finnish boys.and once i got to feel the the love and respect of a foreigner man....i will never go back to finnish again..you can`t change my mind about this..:biggrin:

venus trine uranus..:happy:

kristina86

Account Closed
i don`t chase guys..they must chase you! :tongue:

i am very proud and even i have deep feelings i don`t show them easily.like this man i`m asking about he is not aware how deep my feelings are because i have never showed them.and i never will unless i`m 100% sure he feels the same.

Dirius

i have feelings for him why i found this so strange and funny..:tongue: as for him being distant and cold..yes he is focusing on other things and doesn`t seem to have interest on me at the moment.but every time i slip away.he contacts me.and tells me this situation is only about are distance.that we both need to be realistic.and i am.i don`t even imagine we could have a relationship right now.i am thinking in the future if he shares my feelings.

Take the no feelings, as "no interest". Of course you have some kind of feeling for him since you are making the chart, but the chart reflects your lack of interest in acting on them, because of the moon and venus in none of mars dignities.

I mean, you probably think of him with love, and you know that if you guys could be together, you would instantly be with him, date him, have a relationship, marry, etc.

But your mind is realistic: you know all those things are imposible (right now, or at the current time), so the chart does reflect that.

But again something you mention:

- Next sign for mars is pisces: exaltation of venus
- Next sign for venus is capri: exaltation of mars

Could.....mean something: but in a while, not now, not tomorrow, and its best you don't fantasize about that thing much :tongue:. It if means something, it is in the "distant" future.

Last edited:

tikana

i don`t chase guys..they must chase you! :tongue:

i am very proud and even i have deep feelings i don`t show them easily.like this man i`m asking about he is not aware how deep my feelings are because i have never showed them.and i never will unless i`m 100% sure he feels the same.

right now i carry a laptop everywhere.. if anyone approaches me.. right away horary.. didnt pass horary - awww too bad

kristina86

Account Closed
Take the no feelings, as "no interest". Of course you have some kind of feeling for him since you are making the chart, but the chart reflects your lack of interest in acting on them, because of the moon and venus in none of mars dignities.

I mean, you probably think of him with love, and you know that if you guys could be together, you would instantly be with him, date him, have a relationship, marry, etc.

But your mind is realistic: you know all those things are imposible (right now, or at the current time), so the chart does reflect that.

But again something you mention:

- Next sign for mars is pisces: exaltation of venus
- Next sign for venus is capri: exaltation of mars

Could.....mean something: but in a while, not now, not tomorrow, and its best you don't fantasize about that thing much :tongue:. It if means something, it is in the "distant" future.

me?..fantasize???....never......:tongue::lol:

i forgot to ask.does the chart show he would have someone else? for me it feels he is very focused on his career and friends..his had short relationships but they always end because he is not ready to settle down.but would he have maybe feelings for someone else right now?