will i have any children horary

kristina86

Account Closed
would love someone to read the horary chart for me.i finally made the horary question about this,any inside is welcome..i use the whole house system,because i live in finland.if someone would like to help.other comments not needed.:sad:

thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_will_i_have_any_childen_hw.70138.8438.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_will_i_have_any_childen_hw.70138.8438.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 109

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi Kristina, I had typed up a detailed reply but lost it and am now pressed for time.

The gist of it was that yes, I could definitely see a child in the future due to the Jupiter and Sun placements and eventual relationship, but the interference by Mercury and the Moon's application to the debilitated planet would likely cause a miscarriage that could occur before you were even aware you were pregnant. I was also a little concerned about your current relationship status with Mars in the Seventh and the Seventh house lord being averse to the First but being Square the Ascendant.

This pregnancy could occur in around six months (the one you are likely to lose), but there could be a successful one about three months after that.

It may be a good idea to post your natal chart. While horary can definitely answer such long-term or permanent questions, it's always a good idea to double check with the natal chart to see what it says.

kristina86

Account Closed
ok..actually i don`t have a boyfriend right now.and pregnancy is not a matter right now,or in few months at all..later when i hopefully have my life in order and find a good man.i was predicted i would find a man only after i`m 30..now i`m 28. i`m planning moving in another country in 2016,i was predicted i meet someone there.but nothing about children.

i really would want one.and of course i`m bit worried about my age,and my natal chart aspects.

Last edited:

Dirius

Reading the horary to me it would indicate a "NO", but the chart may be referring to a NO for the coming period of time.

- Ruler of 5th, jupiter, in leo a sterile sign

- Moon(natural ruler of pregnancy), in gemini a sterile sign

This would point out to a NO to me...but again, the chart might be referring to the "present time", not for ever. I know a woman that asked a similar question, got a similar answer, and yet she is mother of 2 children.

Now...I assume the chart you posted now is your birth chart.

Here is an interesting thing: both your moon and jupiter are in a fertile sign (piscis) which would give testimonies of fertility, yet in the 8th house, with trouble.

I suppose that you've had some medical problems in your past that might have affected your hability to concieve?

Saturn, not only a malefic and ruler of the 6th (house of diseases) is placed inside the 5th, squaring both jupiter and your moon. This could be showing the reason why you wouldn't be able to concieve.

Did you have any medical problems that would prevent you from gettign pregnant?

kristina86

Account Closed
Reading the horary to me it would indicate a "NO", but the chart may be referring to a NO for the coming period of time.

- Ruler of 5th, jupiter, in leo a sterile sign

- Moon(natural ruler of pregnancy), in gemini a sterile sign

This would point out to a NO to me...but again, the chart might be referring to the "present time", not for ever. I know a woman that asked a similar question, got a similar answer, and yet she is mother of 2 children.

Now...I assume the chart you posted now is your birth chart.

Here is an interesting thing: both your moon and jupiter are in a fertile sign (piscis) which would give testimonies of fertility, yet in the 8th house, with trouble.

I suppose that you've had some medical problems in your past that might have affected your hability to concieve?

Saturn, not only a malefic and ruler of the 6th (house of diseases) is placed inside the 5th, squaring both jupiter and your moon. This could be showing the reason why you wouldn't be able to concieve.

Did you have any medical problems that would prevent you from gettign pregnant?

well the question was will i EVER have children..all though it says childen..my mistake..

so i don`t know will this answer apply forever..

i had abortion when i was 20.and after that 2 miscarriages in early stage.but i have a mild hypothyroidism.so that could be a factor.and also allot of stress.but i i know i am able to get pregnant. of course i will never know could i carry the child full term.

telling the truth using pladicus and whole signs both is frustrating because i don`t quite know which one to believe.i live in finland.that`s why i use the whole signs.but in pladicus i wont have the saturn on my 5th.

2 other astrologers told me i have planets in 5th,in this horary chart so it would imply having children.but i never realized the issues you brought up.

tikana

hyvää huomenta, Kristina,

mitä kuuluu?

i wouldnt ask "will i ever have children?" because it is vague. Just get specific "when will i have a child??" and go from there. Repost the chart when you need to know the most.. the best use for Will i ever have children works with combo when you look at transits/progressions.

onnea!
T

kristina86

Account Closed
hyvää huomenta, Kristina,

mitä kuuluu?

i wouldnt ask "will i ever have children?" because it is vague. Just get specific "when will i have a child??" and go from there. Repost the chart when you need to know the most.. the best use for Will i ever have children works with combo when you look at transits/progressions.

onnea!
T

kukkuluuruu suomalaisia täällä?

my natal chart..actually my 2 charts whole/pladicus both say different things..pladicus says yes good changes with children..whole signs says trouble red alert..but based on this horary do you agree that the answer is no?

tikana

En ole maasta Suomi mutta en puhu suomea * olen vielä oppimista *

Happy itsenäisyyspäivä!

I dont wanna touch this chart to be honest...

can you post that chart in Regio, kiitos!

Dirius

well the question was will i EVER have children..all though it says childen..my mistake..

so i don`t know will this answer apply forever..

i had abortion when i was 20.and after that 2 miscarriages in early stage.but i have a mild hypothyroidism.so that could be a factor.and also allot of stress.but i i know i am able to get pregnant. of course i will never know could i carry the child full term.

telling the truth using pladicus and whole signs both is frustrating because i don`t quite know which one to believe.i live in finland.that`s why i use the whole signs.but in pladicus i wont have the saturn on my 5th.

2 other astrologers told me i have planets in 5th,in this horary chart so it would imply having children.but i never realized the issues you brought up.

Saturn creates complications, and since it rules the 6th house (the house of diseases and afflictions), it can clearly represent your thyroid problem. As in, saturn creates difficulties for you.

Moon and Jupiter, the 2 rulers of pregnancy, like I said are indeed fertile: so yeah like you said you CAN get pregnant. Being in the 8th house, a malefic house does indeed create troubles for pregnancy, and it is possible this represents the miscarriages you had.

Anyways, as long as you are fertile, today there are tratments, and there are other options (like surrogate mothers and womb rental). So you do have options.

Dirius

By the way here is an interesting article about the different house systems and polar regions:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/polar2.html

You can test other methods for house divition, in the article you'll find some that work well with charts done in polar regions (like campanus, morinus, meridian, etc). That might help a bit.

I tell this to everyone I see posting from a high latitude.

@KnS:

How do you spot the misscarriage? since the op posted about her previous misscarriage's, it could make sense she might suffered from another.

kristina86

Account Closed
here is the regio.:smile:

i noticed the miscarriages..well one of them was purely a unexpected surprise..meaning i didn`t plan that..or even wished to get pregnant,i felt sick so i made the test.and even went to the ultra sound.i was pregnant in 7-8weeks then.but at the same day started bleeding.and had a n early miscarriage.

another time was when i really wanted to get pregnant.and i made tests really early on.and it was positive.but then i had my perioids.

actually here if i could`nt get pregnant it would be difficult to have children because using surrogate or womb rental is illegal. also here the adoption laws are very strict.i wouldn`t be allowed to adopt either.based on my depression that will always stay on the records.many people have suffered from this.trying to adopt.if you are not perfect on paper no adoption.
also money matters.

but i am not planing a future here.i am planing to moving in another country.i hope i can make things clear here so i will be able to do that.i like to have 1 biological child of my own..i would also like to adopt.in south america i might be even able to do that..:eek:

thanks for the post of high latitude.i will read this! very useful for me.:)

Last edited:

tikana

you will get pregnant no doubt but moon opposing merc is not making me comfortable. it is almost like you will need a treatment or something

sun trine jupiter

kristina86

Account Closed
you will get pregnant no doubt but moon opposing merc is not making me comfortable. it is almost like you will need a treatment or something

sun trine jupiter

or could it imply i might have a really difficult pregnancy?..staying on bed rest or hospitalized..or something like this..difficulties in child birth..

my first pregnancy that i decided to end all those years ago..that was really really difficult from early on.i remember being on bed since the beginning 24/7
because i was so sick.the pregnancies that ended in miscarriage i had no trouble at all..i wasn`t sick at all..so i felt it`s not normal.somehow i have a feeling that if i get pregnant and be able to have the child that the pregnancy wont be a n easy at all.

Dirius

I think everyone here pretty much agrees that you will have a chance of being a mother, yet obviously, with some complications.

kristina86

Account Closed
i wish there was a way to find out exactly where the planets were at the time of birth in my chart. some of the pladicus fits me very well..and some of the whole house too..so i`d like to have my very own custom made chart and know for sure where they are! but that is wishful thinking to know excatly..

helsinki is 60°10'N but what are the degrees when you are considered to be in high latitude?

Dirius

i wish there was a way to find out exactly where the planets were at the time of birth in my chart. some of the pladicus fits me very well..and some of the whole house too..so i`d like to have my very own custom made chart and know for sure where they are! but that is wishful thinking to know excatly..

helsinki is 60°10'N but what are the degrees when you are considered to be in high latitude?

To be fair, your chart doesn't look "so bad" with placidus or regiomontanus.

I mean, it could be worse....of course you have some houses that indeed look much bigger than the rest, but this is relatively normal.

The reality is that you would need to find someone who is an expert in natal astrology and has experience using different house systems.

The solution would be to find which house system fits better for your life's story.

kristina86

Account Closed
To be fair, your chart doesn't look "so bad" with placidus or regiomontanus.

I mean, it could be worse....of course you have some houses that indeed look much bigger than the rest, but this is relatively normal.

The reality is that you would need to find someone who is an expert in natal astrology and has experience using different house systems.

The solution would be to find which house system fits better for your life's story.

i think i might need to do what you said and find a professional on this matter.

Last edited: