Major midlife life changes - transits

CaprLibraSquared

I am just curious to hear what others might have to say about my chart. Since the eclipses of November my life has been C H A N G I N G. I went to Nigeria in December to work with an international organization. I quit my high paying job and my apartment. In February we were evacuated. I have since returned to the States and am living with my mother (UGH) however, I can't imagine going back to the life I had before. It was a much needed rest and am glad I was able to take it. I was burned out! Now I wait for possible another international assignment. However, I am considering studying Ayurveda and yoga therapy and possible going back to school for a Masters in Social Work. Eventually I am going to need to get a paying job. I have been resistant to going back to what I did before - health administration. I don't know what is next and am working really really hard on faith and following a path of what interests me vs. what pays the bills. I did that for 20 years. Anyway, I am just curious what others seen in my chart as coming up. Direction to take. I think my ideal would be to do one more international mission and be back in the States in 2014 - find a job to pay rent - living with my mother is NOT optional. ANd, start taking classes in Astrology, Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda and get creative on how to make a living. Any thoughts about my chart are greatly appreciated as I know it is entirely optional!:happy:

Attachments

• May2013.jpg
    May2013.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 30

RosieOne

Good for you! How wonderful! Except the living with Mom part, but that doesn't mean anything. You are fully a grown up, in transition. You are also very smart - 9th House Libra Sun and 2nd House 29* Aquarium Moon personality. Bit of a genius in truth. You incarnated in with the Capricorn Rising Tribe, here to be an incorruptible leader and to leave behind a body of work.

Your Soul's Purpose has to do with being a pioneer in communications. Read Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Aries: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/aries-north-node-libra-south-node.html

NN in the 3rd House: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-ninth-house-sagittarius.html

More tomorrow, but I do want to mention that being INSPIRED in your work is vitally important for you, with Neptune in the 10th. It is the arrow of a T Square aimed at your 4th House. To balance that T Square it is important to have a home altar to sit and mediate in front of. While with you Mom, consdier making her a garden grotto, or other beautiful peaceful place. Neptune in the 4th energy (art, beautiful music, NATURE, the Goddess, dancing for the devas) will help you receive GUIDANCE.

Saturn in the sky is going over your Midheaven. This means your are at the end of a career/calling and at the beginning of the next chapter of your life. But you already said that.

You will be shown. Personally I watch Saturn transits, with the attitude of being a good student. I wait to be told three times even.

I cee

Hi caplibrsqu
Maybe put up progressions too so that we can see where your heart/sun and soul/moon are at?
Jus a suggestion.

But by what I see maybe you could relocate and become a teacher.

I cee

Looks like you have a chiron Rx

Chiron in the 1st by Melanie Reinhardt

"where there ought to be a sense of me, there is an enormouse hole and a pain beyond my ability to endure it" (a persons account to Ms M .Reinhardt)

Chiron maybe a theme for for you now.

I like Chiron, hes cool!

CaprLibraSquared

Looks like you have a chiron Rx

Chiron in the 1st by Melanie Reinhardt

"where there ought to be a sense of me, there is an enormouse hole and a pain beyond my ability to endure it" (a persons account to Ms M .Reinhardt)

Chiron maybe a theme for for you now.

I like Chiron, hes cool!

Yes would agree. :)

RosieOne

Please read the Capricorn, Uranus, Saturn Generation thread because your chart is being triggered directly by the ongoing 2012-2015 Uranus/Pluto Square, even though you are older, in the Pluto in Virgo Generation. Specifically Pluto is crossing your Rising in the next years. Radical change in your life story, and the way you present to the world. This is in the first stages and will happen more and more over the next few years.

Surrender is the big challenge with Pluto transits. How psychic are you? Your career and calling is Scorpionic (Midheaven) and your 8th House is super whiz-bang ala Jupiter, Venus and that Uranus/Pluto conjunction - super sexy. Very good (or very bad) with power. Bit of a master-mind. How can you leave the planet a better place than you found it?

Again, during times of changes and shifting times, cling to your North Node. Devote time and energy each day to Aries 3rd House things. With Scorpio Midheaven investigate behind the scenes. Wear a bit of red.

Last edited: