Are there any transits that would make him contact me out of the blue?

ChildOfVenus

The Gemini I hooked up with messaged me out of the blue saying that he wants to see me again.

Attachments

• gememi.jpg
    gememi.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 22

Frisiangal

Mercury of Gemini rules 'contacts' of every kind.
'Out of the blue' sudden Air would bring Uranus to mind.

There was a transit Mercury in Scorpio 5th semi-square natal Uranus.

Possibly thoughts that did not just apply to meeting for coffee. :whistling:

ChildOfVenus

Sorry is this your chart or his?

It's his chart we hooked up once last year because I asked him to be friends with benefits. After we hooked up he said he didn't want to anymore. Because he thought I wanted to date him. But now he's messaging me asking to see me. He said his girlfriend is moving out of state and leaving him. And that he wants to see me after she's gone.

This is our synastry my Moon is in his 8th house.

7O5XzqOd_o.png

ChildOfVenus

So you expect to meet him over tea then? :innocent:

Start shaving, because it’s gonna happen
Yeah, but I'm talking to this Scorpio guy we have been talking for a year. But we haven't actually met in person because we live four hours away. We are supposed to meet in January so this just makes things difficult.

ElenaJ

Many contacts are similar, you are about the same age.
So being similar, you have to see how that works out, it could attract but it could be boring.
The sun/venus conjunct Pluto is difficult in a close relationship.

curiousabout77

Too many inconjunct and unaspected planets in the synastry makes me think you won't be able to connect with this person to form a relationship with this scorpio.

curiousabout77

You don't have many contacts between the personal planets with the gemini guy either or ascendant and descendant so there does not seem to be much to connect you two either.

ChildOfVenus

Maybe he did not want to jeopardize his relationship with his girlfriend. But now that she's gone, he is feeling a little lonely--in the bedroom.

Don't get used, girl.

Mercury in retrograde is currently transiting his 5th house. I think that’s probably why he decided to contact me. I read on a site that having it in the 5th house could make the person want to go contact past lovers or flings.

curiousabout77

Your seventh house ruler is uranus in the 5th house so I am wondering which one of these people you think would allow you to be yourself and pursue your goals the best so that you don't feel like your individuality is being suppressed?

ChildOfVenus

Your seventh house ruler is uranus in the 5th house so I am wondering which one of these people you think would allow you to be yourself and pursue your goals the best so that you don't feel like your individuality is being suppressed?

I feel like with the Scropio it's about transformation and maybe healing. With the Gemini it's fun and I can be myself.