Physical attributes and the signs.. can you pick it?

Meekocat

Can you work out this persons moon,asc and sun?
Im interested about the physical attributes associated with the signs..

Some info.. Is 5'4, small frame however weight fluctuates. Voice quite monotoned.

Attachments

• DSCF9290.jpg
    DSCF9290.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 167477_10150373943980386_1791292_n.jpg
    167477_10150373943980386_1791292_n.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 16905_10152553025295386_991545488_n.jpg
    16905_10152553025295386_991545488_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

jupiterianguru

Can you work out this persons moon,asc and sun?
Im interested about the physical attributes associated with the signs..

Some info.. Is 5'4, small frame however weight fluctuates. Voice quite monotoned.

She is a Scorpio ascendant Capricorn or taurus Sun Leo Moon

This game is fun from appearance I am certain she is water ascendant BUT its a toss up Pisces or Scorpio could be either one. Pisces is normally shorter and dark hair mystical look but she has eyes similar to mine and I'm scorpio sun so I'd guess Scorpio not to mention Scorpio is usually thin body and ive never seen a confirmed Pisces Ascendant that was thin like her (not an insult looks aren't everything anyways lol)

I sense earth and fire too but its a toss up between cap and Taurus sun but Leo something most likely possibly moon

Last edited:

Meekocat

This game is fun from appearance I am certain she is water ascendant BUT its a toss up Pisces or Scorpio could be either one. Pisces is normally shorter and dark hair mystical look but she has eyes similar to mine and I'm scorpio sun so I'd guess Scorpio not to mention Scorpio is usually thin body

I sense earth and fire too but its a toss up between cap and Taurus sun but Leo something most likely possibly moon

You are good! Pisces moon, sag sun and capricorn rising.. very close. So thats earth, fire and water.. Pluto is dominate in the chart and so is saturn. Thanks! Is there any websites you can recommend with infomation about physical attributes and astrology? Thankyou :smile:

gamzatti

Do you know what?As much as I think there is a great deal of truth in astrology(although not an exact science)the thing about appearance I cannot ever find an example that fits the general guidelines.

I am Aries sun,sagittarius rising,and moon capricorn.
Female slightly built 5ft 3in and very dark haired.No high colour.Good bone structure with high cheek bones but straight fine flyaway hair.small hands and feet.Good legs and figure .green/hazel eyes .Certainly no sag traits there or aries I would say.Capricorn not sure certainly better looking than they are supposed to be but perhaps that is venus midheaven influence if that does influence appearance at all.

Meekocat

Do you know what?As much as I think there is a great deal of truth in astrology(although not an exact science)the thing about appearance I cannot ever find an example that fits the general guidelines.

I am Aries sun,sagittarius rising,and moon capricorn.
Female slightly built 5ft 3in and very dark haired.No high colour.Good bone structure with high cheek bones but straight fine flyaway hair.small hands and feet.Good legs and figure .green/hazel eyes .Certainly no sag traits there or aries I would say.Capricorn not sure certainly better looking than they are supposed to be but perhaps that is venus midheaven influence if that does influence appearance at all.

That could be capricorn... Capricorn women have good bone structure and are quite petite... possibly the sagittarius aswell.. the girl in the photos is me and Im a capricorn rising with sagittarius sun.. 5ft 3in dark hair, green eyes, fine bone structure.. my face is somewhat long and my smile is pretty massive which is sag for sure.. but even though sag is apparently bigger boned and tall its not entirely true for the women, same with capricorn.. who are known to have great bones.. aries have triangular features from what I remember.. and that could be in a widows peak hairline, stronger shoulders.. a well shaped jaw or chin..

JUPITERASC

This game is fun from appearance I am certain she is water ascendant BUT its a toss up Pisces or Scorpio could be either one. Pisces is normally shorter and dark hair mystical look but she has eyes similar to mine and I'm scorpio sun so I'd guess Scorpio not to mention Scorpio is usually thin body and ive never seen a confirmed Pisces Ascendant that was thin like her (not an insult looks aren't everything anyways lol)

Great example of the inaccuracy of generalisation
which says nothing specific
throws multiple arrows at the target
so one or two are likely to find their mark
so is 'always VAGUELY correct' :smile:
and is most definitely not astrological

You are good! Pisces moon, sag sun and capricorn rising.. very close. So thats earth, fire and water.. Pluto is dominate in the chart and so is saturn. Thanks!

Is there any websites you can recommend with infomation about physical attributes and astrology? Thankyou :smile:
To delineate appearance assess 1st House
including
Ascendant Ruler
Planets in 1st House
Aspects made to 1st House planets by any natal planets

because

Main Rulerships of 1st House include:

Life, vitality and health.
Stature,
colour,
complexion,
form
and
shape of body.
Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance,
the condition of this house and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Physical appearance indications
based on four decades of astrological research by RON BIPPUS
http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html

Flapjacks

Great example of the inaccuracy of generalisation
which says nothing specific
throws multiple arrows at the target
so one or two are likely to find their mark
so is 'always VAGUELY correct' :smile:
and is most definitely not astrological

I was going to guess Capricorn influence, and water/earth dominant. Sun is harder to pick out over Moon and ASC. You can't get so specific, but it's not totally blind guessing. Elements are easier to notice than particular signs.

Based purely on the Sun Sign alone I figure the decans will play a part in the looks of the individual, together with the house position of the Sun and any aspects to it. When you then add in all of the other variables such as the Rising Sign, its decan and any aspects to the Rising Sign I think you will find that the physical traits of the individual will be many and varied. Attempting to guess the astrological influences of people based purely on their physical traits will surely end in failure most of the time.

Last edited:

ashriia

Based purely on the Sun Sign alone I figure the decans will play a part in the looks of the individual, together with the house position of the Sun and any aspects to it. When you then add in all of the other variables such as the Rising Sign, its decan and any aspects to the Rising Sign I think you will find that the physical traits of the individual will be many and varied. Attempting to guess the astrological influences of people based purely on their physical traits will surely end in failure most of the time.

I've done pretty well in these guessing games on this forum, so there are general things that can be seen via photos alone. And people enjoy such threads because they are fun to participate in. Not necessarily for accuracy. Obviously there are many variables that can be looked into for delineating appearances with precision and accuracy. if you want to go that route.

Larxene

The woman in this thread has an emphasised nose and chin. From this, I deduced that she either has an Ascendant in a masculine sign, or her Ascendant is ruled by a masculine planet, especially Saturn or Mars, or it is both masculine and ruled by a masculine planet. My main candidates were Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn and Scorpio, in that order. Come to think of it, Capricorn should have been first choice, being ruled by TWO masculine planets.

The woman is rather fair (though this may be due to racial features), so perhaps she has her Moon or Jupiter in trine, sextile or square aspect to the Ascendant. Alternatively, the Moon or Jupiter may be in the rising sign.