Life changing event in 2021?

Hi! A dear friend of mine that is an amateur (but good) astrologer read my solar revolution chart for 2021. He told me that for 2021 he sees a "life changing event" for me (because of the many planets in the 9th house if I understood hin correctly). I asked him what was this event, he told me he's not sure but could be related to an important travel that'll change my life or to me moving to live alone and It should happen around the summer. My friend was pretty accurate in the solar revolution for 2020 but still I'm a bit dubious (and much curious!) to understand what this event could be. What do you think?

(the inner part is my birth chart, the external part is the solar revolution)

https://ibb.co/nwj7zW7

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
Not all astrologers have the same values or methods. I would lean much more heavily on transits and solar arc directions than upon Solar Return charts. I would be very resistant to predicting using Solar Return charts before evaluating the transits and solar arc directions.

The solar return chart has a crowded Ninth House, that's true, but it doesn't show transformation. However, elsewhere in another part of the chart is a sr.Moon conjunct n.Pluto which appears transformative, and it could signal a move.

I minimize solar returns, so I am uncomfortable using solar returns alone to predict.

Not all astrologers have the same values or methods. I would lean much more heavily on transits and solar arc directions than upon Solar Return charts. I would be very resistant to predicting using Solar Return charts before evaluating the transits and solar arc directions.

The solar return chart has a crowded Ninth House, that's true, but it doesn't show transformation. However, elsewhere in another part of the chart is a sr.Moon conjunct n.Pluto which appears transformative, and it could signal a move.

I minimize solar returns, so I am uncomfortable using solar returns alone to predict.

Yes I understand, I know that it depends on how every person interpret the chart. I attached the arc directions and the transits, if you want to take a look.
I even asked my friend if maybe the life changing event is starting a relationship but he said that will probably happen next year, not this.
Of the various possibilities I guess the one with the best chance of happening is probably moving out (even if for this to happen I would have to find a stable job), even because I doubt I'll make any important travel this year, with covid and all that's happening. Still, who knows.
Transit
Https://ibb.co/K9jtRXq
Solar arc directions
https://ibb.co/XXKC3mC

Osamenor

Staff member
He might have been taking time lords into consideration. How old are you going to be this year? That determines your time lord.

The combination of SR Moon conjunct natal Pluto and SR Uranus in opposition to natal Moon could signify a highly transformative life event, though I wouldn't hit on job or travel based on that.

There are also other ways a ninth house focus can manifest. Are you a student? Do you deal with foreigners in any way? Is religion or philosophy a significant part of your life? Do you have any dealings with law/lawyers? Not all of those are going to be true for you, but something to do with the ninth house is probably a theme.

He might have been taking time lords into consideration. How old are you going to be this year? That determines your time lord.

The combination of SR Moon conjunct natal Pluto and SR Uranus in opposition to natal Moon could signify a highly transformative life event, though I wouldn't hit on job or travel based on that.

There are also other ways a ninth house focus can manifest. Are you a student? Do you deal with foreigners in any way? Is religion or philosophy a significant part of your life? Do you have any dealings with law/lawyers? Not all of those are going to be true for you, but something to do with the ninth house is probably a theme.

I'll be 22. He didn't talk about time lords, so I don't know if he considered that.
Well, I don't deal with foreigners (I am fascinated by some foreign culture, but that's always been the case) nor do I study (and I really doubt I'll start college or anything like that, the closest thing could be if I get to join the police I'll be in an academy for almost 1 year, but that's it), and lawyers and religion are not a big part of my life.
Of all the possibilities a job or an important travel are the things with the best chances I think, unless there's a sudden twist in my life.

Last edited: