Rishi Rahul Sir, about my dasha

RishiRahul

Hello Sir,

As I know, you are very good astrologer.
please inform me about my Venus-Mercury dasha? is it fruitful?

29/04/1984
4:45 AM
Born in Dubai, UAE
Male

Thank you

Hello raj2018,

Thanks for your nice and kind words!

Actually I am an astrologer, numerologist, and palmist, with reasonable skill in all three crafts.
My passion for years, converted to a meaningful profession, which takes hours to confluence the 3 crafts to a single prediction.

Unfortunately, these forums are limited to one craft, like astrology for an incomplete performance.

Thanks again, and attend at a freer time,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Hello Sir,

As I know, you are very good astrologer.
please inform me about my Venus-Mercury dasha? is it fruitful?

29/04/1984
4:45 AM
Born in Dubai, UAE
Male

Thank you

Hello raj2018,

Thanks for your nice and kind words!

Actually I am an astrologer, numerologist, and palmist, with reasonable skill in all three crafts.
My passion for years, converted to a meaningful profession, which takes hours to confluence the 3 crafts to a single prediction.

Unfortunately, these forums are limited to one craft, like astrology for an incomplete performance.

Thanks again, and attend at a freer time,

RishiRahul

Hello Raj2018,

While the initial part of your Venus - mercury period gives some expectations regarding your profession with respect to home and relationship area; the latter part helps you attain a fair idea as to where these are headed.

Therefore you will have to go through some changes in those areas, which are much dependent upon your professional life and direction.

The change process occur within a year from now, and will be easier to handle after Nov 2018 while the difficult part will be Jan to March 2019.

Why? because Jan to March 2019 ignites this change; which means you should not initiate anything new before above in bold.
Now I have given you the remedy to Mercury dasa venus antar (remedy without stone), rather than direct prediction.

And do get back with feedbacks at the emboldened time.
Good luck,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Hello Raj2018,

While the initial part of your Venus - mercury period gives some expectations regarding your profession with respect to home and relationship area; the latter part helps you attain a fair idea as to where these are headed.

Therefore you will have to go through some changes in those areas, which are much dependent upon your professional life and direction.

The change process occur within a year from now, and will be easier to handle after Nov 2018 while the difficult part will be Jan to March 2019.

Why? because Jan to March 2019 ignites this change; which means you should not initiate anything new before above in bold.
Now I have given you the remedy to Mercury dasa venus antar (remedy without stone), rather than direct prediction.

And do get back with feedbacks at the emboldened time.
Good luck,

RishiRahul

Thank you very much Sir,

I will respond and give feedbacks about that time.

I think you said from Jan to March 2019 will be a turning point in my life and I am so happy.

God bless you always

Yes, respond with feedbacks is okay

But I do not think you read whatever I wrote with proper attention.

Nowwhere did I tell you to start your business following developments between Jan & March 2019

I just told you the effects of Venus dasa mercury antardasa
Dasa combination of 2 natural benefic can be tricky, particularly if the antardasa is debilitated without cancellation.

Of course, such mercury an make one jump into conclusions or even get overconfident.

RishiRahul

raj2018

Banned
I apologize for my poor English. I get it now.

I think Mercury is in Aries sign and is not debilitated.

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Yes, respond with feedbacks is okay

But I do not think you read whatever I wrote with proper attention.

Nowwhere did I tell you to start your business following developments between Jan & March 2019

I just told you the effects of Venus dasa mercury antardasa
Dasa combination of 2 natural benefic can be tricky, particularly if the antardasa is debilitated without cancellation.

Of course, such mercury an make one jump into conclusions or even get overconfident.

RishiRahul

I apologize for my poor English. I get it now.

I think Mercury is in Aries sign and is not debilitated.

Your English is pretty good!

Mercury is in Aries sign in natal; but not in 2018 tajik, where it is debilitated.
Sorry I have some weird ways of seeing charts..

RishiRahul

raj2018

Banned
I always worried about the conjunction of my 7th lord retro with 6th and 8th lords with full aspects of Saturn( my 12th lord in 8th house) on it. Now, with debilitation of it, shows my marriage is not smooth and is unusual. my marriage life is hell.

Really I do not want to be single and I do not like to have this kind of marriage. I want to see my children.

Last edited:

RishiRahul

I always worried about the conjunction of my 7th lord retro with 6th and 8th lords with full aspects of Saturn( my 12th lord in 8th house) on it. Now, with debilitation of it, shows my marriage is not smooth and is unusual. my marriage life is hell.

Really I do not want to be single and I do not like to have this kind of marriage. I want to see my children.

Hello,

One question being answered, isnt it a fact that too many rules in astrology can make a Jumbled broth?

This is for which I depend upon multiple systems in consulting.
Complex becomes simple & Logical!

RishiRahul

Last edited:

raj2018

Banned
As you said, my life was easier after Nov 2018, and it was better after Jan, Yes your prediction was right.
But, when you told me" get back with feedbacks at the emboldened time(Jan to March)" I thought my career will be better and I will meet my spouse.

anyway, I KNOW YOU ARE GREAT ASTRO-PALMIST AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP.

RishiRahul

As you said, my life was easier after Nov 2018, and it was better after Jan, Yes your prediction was right.
But, when you told me" get back with feedbacks at the emboldened time(Jan to March)" I thought my career will be better and I will meet my spouse.

anyway, I KNOW YOU ARE GREAT ASTRO-PALMIST AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP.

Use the present year; specially the second half to get a realistic picture of your professional situation, given your home and personal situation.

Only after that you will be well equipped to get ahead of major plans from 2020 onwards.

RishiRahul

Last edited: