Rahu dasha

Sm30

Dear sirs,,

Currently I have rahu dasha... so I have heard rahu can cause health problems... my mom passed away due to lung cancer when I was in college..

I would like to know hows my health condition?? I feel weak and tired.. and cant concentrate.. depressed.. I always have negative thoughts..

Kindly have a look..
12 april 1986
10.10pm uae time
Place sharjah UAE

mathur_dinesh

You have a strong Mars and Sun. Therefore basically you have a strong constitution.
You have a strong Moon which is aspected by Saturn. This creates mental unease and worry all the time. Saturn is also the planet of karma. Therefore adverse influence of Saturn can be removed only by self effort and by an act of will. The individual can overcome the adverse conditions caused by Saturn by making effort. One who makes such an effort is supported by Saturn, the planet of effort.
You have no other health issue just now.
The chest/breasts, face, mouth and throat are weak areas in your chart. You should be careful with these parts of the body.

Sm30

You have a strong Mars and Sun. Therefore basically you have a strong constitution.
You have a strong Moon which is aspected by Saturn. This creates mental unease and worry all the time. Saturn is also the planet of karma. Therefore adverse influence of Saturn can be removed only by self effort and by an act of will. The individual can overcome the adverse conditions caused by Saturn by making effort. One who makes such an effort is supported by Saturn, the planet of effort.
You have no other health issue just now.
The chest/breasts, face, mouth and throat are weak areas in your chart. You should be careful with these parts of the body.

Thanks a lot sir,,,

Can you suggest any remedies.. I would like to know about my job status also.. will I get a good job?? Do I have any chances of migrating to another country??
Waiting for your reply

TIA

RishiRahul

Dear sirs,,

Currently I have rahu dasha... so I have heard rahu can cause health problems... my mom passed away due to lung cancer when I was in college..

I would like to know hows my health condition?? I feel weak and tired.. and cant concentrate.. depressed.. I always have negative thoughts..

Kindly have a look..
12 april 1986
10.10pm uae time
Place sharjah UAE

Hello,

Majorly throat troubles. Easily prone to colds. Photos of palm back would confirm the severity.

Any way you are feeling weal and negative since Sept/Oct 2018.
Is that true?

RishiRahul

Sm30

Hello,

Majorly throat troubles. Easily prone to colds. Photos of palm back would confirm the severity.

Any way you are feeling weal and negative since Sept/Oct 2018.
Is that true?

RishiRahul

Hi sir..

Yes from oct 2017.. how long it will be ?? Will I have good time in near future??

RishiRahul

Hi sir..

Yes from oct 2017.. how long it will be ?? Will I have good time in near future??

Hello Linky,

I am an astrologer, palmist & numerologist. I predict scientifically.
In free forums, I just predict a point or two of the past or present.

a hint...If I may.
Oct 2018 & March 2019 will give hints in health problems aggravating, unless you take serious precautions.

RishiRahul

ToRay

Hi sm30, I see good chances of going to foreign country after Jupiter dasha begins, also i see work related to spirituality or creativity rather than normal mundane work. Perhaps something that you can do in isolation.

Sm30

Hi sm30, I see good chances of going to foreign country after Jupiter dasha begins, also i see work related to spirituality or creativity rather than normal mundane work. Perhaps something that you can do in isolation.

Thanks a lot for the reply...

When will jupiter dasha begin?? Health will also be better during that time??

Sm30

Hello Linky,

I am an astrologer, palmist & numerologist. I predict scientifically.
In free forums, I just predict a point or two of the past or present.

a hint...If I may.
Oct 2018 & March 2019 will give hints in health problems aggravating, unless you take serious precautions.

RishiRahul

Thanks for the reply.. how to know in detatil??

ToRay

Thanks a lot for the reply...

When will jupiter dasha begin?? Health will also be better during that time??

Jupiter dasha will begin in june 2022, health should improve as well, however Jupiter tends to give minor health problems in second house, but things should be a lot better as Rahu dasha goes away, as currently Rahu is looking at mars which causes health problems.

Sm30

Jupiter dasha will begin in june 2022, health should improve as well, however Jupiter tends to give minor health problems in second house, but things should be a lot better as Rahu dasha goes away, as currently Rahu is looking at mars which causes health problems.

Thanks a lot sir.. how long rahu dasha is there?? Any remedies can you suggest..

How about job?? Will I get a good job in near future?