US Next President will deal with 2010-2012

emilyelizabeth

Thanks for your message - it will be left to the educated and progressive americans. I'm of the Boomer generation and feel we have the greatest kids and as they are our kids raised on the progressive values of a generation who valued peace, the earth and diversity, they have been trained well. Well, at any rate we shall see. With the extent of what we're dealing with and the time the outer planets take to move, we will be too old to be effective, but they will not. I'm placing my bets on the Boomers Boom (Neptune in Capricorn and Saturn in Sag).

Last edited:

emilyelizabeth

Hello Otay, you had said:

[I have my eye on a number of factors beginning in dec.'09 the ingresses of both mars and pluto into cap a lining (creeping in) just a month after the national election. the dicey VOC moon at teh 29th degree of scorpio and mercury retrograde at the Inauguration 1-20=09.]

Do you mean Dec '08? I'm also looking at Jan 20 , 2009 and the inauguration of the next US prez. I see a lot of planets in Aquarius in the 9th house... and yes, a VC moon - no not a VC mon (phew) and mercury Rx... Whoa - how will this potentially effect the presidency, do you think?!
Ideas? We are truly struggling here in the US... they just passed the "It's OK to Spy on Americans Bill"!!!

McCain, Obama and Hillary didn't vote on the FISA bill (surprise!) as they are obviously "playing it safe." (If Obama is to get the vote of a slice of the uneducated who don't understand that national security is not dependant on spying on peace activists and ordinary Americans then he will have to be savvy and not set himself up for attack from the right wing-nuts.) Our problem here is that Americans have been so terrified by 9/11 (which was obviously a white house plan) they are willing to give up their liberties believing this will make a difference(!) I swear I can talk till I'm blue in the face to some of these people and they are just plain terrified.

Last edited:

Otay

Whoops, h'yeah. I mean 12-08.

Obamalamadingdong skipped the vote on FISA which is the cowardly thing I predicted early this week he would do (that is strike four).
Strike one: campaign financing
Strke two: NAFTA
Strike three: death penalty

Don't get up kats & kittens, he's just another gray suit. (and a liar)

Otay

emilyelizabeth said:
Hello Otay, you had said:

[I have my eye on a number of factors beginning in dec.'09 the ingresses of both mars and pluto into cap a lining (creeping in) just a month after the national election. the dicey VOC moon at teh 29th degree of scorpio and mercury retrograde at the Inauguration 1-20=09.]

Do you mean Dec '08? I'm also looking at Jan 20 , 2009 and the inauguration of the next US prez. I see a lot of planets in Aquarius in the 9th house... and yes, a VC moon and mercury Rx... Whoa - how will this potentially effect the presidency, do you think?!
Ideas? We are truly struggling here in the US... they just passed the "It's OK to Spy on Americans Bill"!!!

Jeez. I don't know how to make a partial quote to save a little bandwidth.

Emily, I think it means what we see sworn in 1-20-09 will be completely changed in some way (maybe that's our "Change" Obama keeps talking about while never defining what that means, ah, well. Seems enough for some people). What we could become the VP as president, so I hope he chooses well. His leo planets fall in the 8th house of that chart meaning either/or his role is to continue siphoning off the country's resources or someone in teh audience pops him along the line.

Obamalama's wife Michelle has a truer connection to this country than he does. Like you, can only hope the truer in spirit of the party will influence him towards doing the right thing. But this "hands across the aisle" tripe is a gesture that has me wondering, who is most naive? Him or Us?

Mama don't care no mo', no mo'. It's a set up from which the people as usual will fail to benefit from.

emilyelizabeth

If Obama turns out to be a moderate it's safer than someone who doesn't understand economics (we're on the edge of a global financial melt-down) and expects/wants 100 years of war. McCain has said that he does not know economics many times and only understands war (how scary is that!?).

I actually don't blame Obama for rejecting the public financing - it isn't enough and the people love him - he's getting thousands of timy donations daily that add up incredibly fast. I think he has broken all records. With all the swift-boating and underhanded tactics we all (realistically) expect from the neocons he will need double what they have, to counter it.

As always we have to choose the best of the lot.
Example: I voted for Kerry and would do it again.

So what do you make of all those planets in Aquarius in what looks like will be the 9th house at noon on that day? That's kinda kool.

Otay

Emily, I didn't say I wasnt' going to vote for him, and that is my intention for the very reasons you cite.

Those 9th house arrangements certainly appear to be eager cooperation to mend the rifts among other nations. Also, it looks like a good two-way street of sympathic cooperation.
That's a legal house too. Laws could be turned around to the relief of the people who live here (have to look at the inaug chart again to ascertain that).

emilyelizabeth

Yes, please.

Otay, May I say that calling someone who is doing all he can to get elected (in this case, changing his mind about public campaign financing which you may call a lie, and others call changing his mind) will ultimatley be to the good of the world.

After what we have experienced since 2000 in our honorable leaders in the US of A, I have reassessed the term "lie", to rate the ones that kill millions of people and destroy economies, and those that effect very little, like taking or not taking public campaign financing.

Personally my level of tollerance has had to broaden in order to survive the stress that surrounds our daily lives now. I've chosen to get behind those who show that their intention is, whether it's moderate or not, to support the people.

Last edited:

Otay

With all due respect I will not enter that particular vortex, or edit what I feel in my heart to please someone else, and will abandon this thread if it becomes that.

Night Sky

Hi to all who have contributed to this interesting thread.:)

The quesion that was posted was originally about the US, and I think that the US Natal chart with placements in early degrees of Cancer will feel the shockwaves of that July and August 2010 aligment.

Late 2010 is definitely a crazy year for its mega t-square. I looked for something similar and didn´t find anything like it since 1930.

There is the late 1960´s with the Uranus Pluto conjuction, but only Jupiter came to make a conjunction to those two in 69 I think. And Jupiter the great benific made the sixties although explosive and revolutionary in some ways, it was mainly a time of growth and newness, discoveries...

I began wondering what the particulars of the coming 2010 aspects meant but since the signs are Cardinal I think that it should be radically different to what´s in the air right now. Cardinal signs at 00 degrees, critical degrees, should be exciting to say the least.

BobZemco

I use a different natal chart, but one that still has Sagittarius rising.

May 6, 2012 is a significant date. Transiting Uranus in the 4th House is exactly conjunct the natal Moon, while the progressed Moon in Cancer in the 8th is exactly conjunct natal Uranus, and directed Pluto is exactly conjunct the MC.

In the past with Uranus transiting Aries in the US 4th House there has been bizarre weather phenomenon that has significantly impacted the US. In the 1930s, there was the Dust Bowl or "Dirty '30s" where drought caused more than 2 Million Americans to flee the Plains States and which destroyed several dozen small towns (literally burying them under dust).

Before that, a severe drought in the South in the 1840s exasperated an economic depression and led to problems, including bizarre legislation rammed through by the North to price gouge southern states. It led to the creation of the US Department of Agriculture in 1862 by Lincoln.

Progressing the chart backwards before that, severe drought in the 1760s destroyed crops in the colonies, and the Stamp Tax Act aggravated already financially distressed farmers leading to the creation of the Stamp Tax Congress and sowed the seeds to revolution. The ensuing depression made things worse for farmers. The Continental Congress bought crops on credit to supply the Continental Army, then later defaulted on debt payments to farmers leading to numerous rebellions (most notably Shay's Rebellion).

During the transit before that, global cooling shortened the growing season in New England during the 1680s resulting in mass starvation and coupled with the Orange Revolution in England, colonial governments in New England were overthrown to create the short-lived Dominion of New England.

We can even go back one more transit to the 1590s when drougth caused the destruction of the Roanoke Colony. Over 2/3 of the colonists died and the remainder apparently sought refuge with a nearby native American group (presumably the Croatans).

The US will experience slow growth and minor economic disarray, but it's getting a boost from transiting Jupiter. Once Jupiter leaves the 2nd House, things will begin to worsen. It coincides nicely with the fact that 23 ethanol plants are starting production now, 46 in 2009 and 100+ are in the site selection/environmental impact study phase and will begin production between 2010 and 2012. Those 173 plants plus the existing operational plants will suck the corn off of the market and drive up food costs but, I don't see the US entering a full blown economic depression until August of 2015, which the US will not fully recover from until 2024.

BobZemco

I think I figured out how to post it. I was born in the south of Ohio, but not The South, or south of the Equator.

I'm not good with images.

Attachments

• SFPage.jpg
    SFPage.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

rubyelixir

Ok Thats it!!!!!! I just saw the candidacy acceptence & All i can say is "WOW" Obama just blew me away. the entire covention has been mythic. Starting with Michelle, Then Hillary in full glory showing us that she will remain a very important politico for years to come (Ted's spot as elder statesman maybe?), Bubba sounding & looking better than ever, My Fav, John Kerry, Down to earth no nonesense from Joe biden (perfect VP choice)

Historic.Hopeful & inspiring.
I hope he doesn't get knocked off by some imbecile.
Anyway.McCain would be sure to muck up the upcoming energies of these intense times and i am convinced if we are to survive in a evolutionary asytrological challenge,(well, just look at us now) we need Obama

YES WE CAN
CHANGE
is eminent

rubyelixir

Night Sky said:
Hi to all who have contributed to this interesting thread.:)

The quesion that was posted was originally about the US, and I think that the US Natal chart with placements in early degrees of Cancer will feel the shockwaves of that July and August 2010 aligment.

Late 2010 is definitely a crazy year for its mega t-square. I looked for something similar and didn´t find anything like it since 1930.

There is the late 1960´s with the Uranus Pluto conjuction, but only Jupiter came to make a conjunction to those two in 69 I think. And Jupiter the great benific made the sixties although explosive and revolutionary in some ways, it was mainly a time of growth and newness, discoveries...

I began wondering what the particulars of the coming 2010 aspects meant but since the signs are Cardinal I think that it should be radically different to what´s in the air right now. Cardinal signs at 00 degrees, critical degrees, should be exciting to say the least.

Thanks for bringing this back to what my question was, but all astrology aside. The Democratic Convention blew me away. Ted, Michelle, Hillary , Bubba, John Kerry, Joe Biden, last but not least Obama REALLY impressed me & made me have hope for the future. Possibly its just the Neptune talking but Neptune also represents high spiritual knowledge aside from idealism & illusion. I really hope that the Dems are in in 2010 because the real illusion I see is continually repeated by the Repugs & I swear they are lookin more & more like the show "Hee Haw"

If we are to rise above in 2010 & 2012 we must be moving towards the ideals presented in the DNC - "UNITY" was the ,main message & that is the ONLY positive future, if we get the Repugs again , we are in for a VERY BUMPY RIDE, one we may not survive as a nation.

Monkey_Business

Other than just another year 2010 and 2012 they will most likely pass without a hitch...these are things I like to call "Suicide Prophecy" this is basically mans wish for his impending doom to come true. A little research will show you that since 46BC these type of ridiculous predictions have been going on and none have came to fruition in the past. There's been like 220 of them. There was the big Y2K scare that nothing happened, in 1000 AD a scare was created that the return of Christ was coming did not happen. Sad part about all this is the fact that some people become so terrified that they sell and give away everything they own in preparation for the big event. Its all no more than a money making scheme and these so called prophets rake in millions every year with these false predictions.

Its like crying wolf after a while people get to where they pay no attention to this stuff...I mean you can believe what you want but I would not push the panic button just yet. The Mayan Calendar is just that a calendar thats ending in 2012 nothing more...visit these links:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

http://www.sullivan-county.com/nf0/y2k/bible_ca.htm

Last edited:

rubyelixir

Monkey_Business said:
Other than just another year 2010 and 2012 they will most likely pass without a hitch...these are things I like to call "Suicide Prophecy" this is basically mans wish for his impending doom to come true. A little research will show you that since 46BC these type of ridiculous predictions have been going on and none have came to fruition in the past. There's been like 220 of them. There was the big Y2K scare that nothing happened, in 1000 AD a scare was created that the return of Christ was coming did not happen. Sad part about all this is the fact that some people become so terrified that they sell and give away everything they own in preparation for the big event. Its all no more than a money making scheme and these so called prophets rake in millions every year with these false predictions.

Its like crying wolf after a while people get to where they pay no attention to this stuff...I mean you can believe what you want but I would not push the panic button just yet. The Mayan Calendar is just that a calendar thats ending in 2012 nothing more...visit these links:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

http://www.sullivan-county.com/nf0/y2k/bible_ca.htm

Monkey, with all due respect, my question is refering to the upcoming astrological configurations that are very rare and significant & how it will affect the US leadership. It was not a "suicide prophecy" or Doomsday related question. If one chooses to look at the aspects that way then that is one interpretation but the question has nothing to do with "The End"

rubyelixir

Very interesting Archer. I was not aware of shamanistic path levels. Most of the information was appropriate however I disagree with some of the assessments.

I liked the part about Socrates particularly the part about the Iriquois

"A long time ago Socrates warned of elections such as these. He opposed democratic elections in his time because he could see that elections would turn into popularity contests, each side promising the world just to get elected. He felt that would lead to success-oriented souls dominating the power and would produce bad leaders in the long run. He proposed selecting a leader based on real leadership ability and true maturity. He suggested that this be done by a smaller group of the wisest people around. Undoubtedly they would pick someone who would probably want to run screaming away from the job. That, he thought, would make for a truly good leader without vested interests or ego. For these ideas he was accused of poisoning the minds of the youth and condemned to death. Yes, his ideas may sound like heresy and may have their own problems but they are worth considering once again. Do elections of this nature where money, lobbyists, media manipulation and popularity really produce the best leader. Given what we have seen of lately, probably not. Perhaps the Iroquois nation had it right by giving to the job of selecting a leader to a council of wise women who could retract the leadership anytime they thought it was being abused. That might just work. "

Thanks for the link

rubyelixir

Now that the elections are over I want to bump this up to the top again .

We have OBAMA now!!! (yay)so what do you think this means?

Personally I am elated but to bring me back down to reality I am reposting this excerpt fromBill Streett in 2004:

here is a good article about it (written in 2004 by bill street)
http://astrologyforthesoul.com/bills...lications.html

here's an excerpt:
"To review, occurring in 2010 is a T-Square alignment involving Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto—a rare alignment and a profound symbol connoting societal and socio-economic transformation.
Although the full explication of this alignment has been addressed in the previous two essays, I will borrow an iconographic image from popular culture to help to better understand the meaning behind the planetary symbolism. One of the most popular scenes in the original Star Wars involves the rebel forces caught within a trash compactor. Trying to elude oncoming storm troopers, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and other members of the rebel alliance find themselves trapped within a garbage processing machine. With the walls of the trash compactor closing in on the heroes swiftly, time is of the essence and a creative solution is absolutely imperative. This famous scene captures so many of the potentials and meanings of the 2010 alignment involving Saturn, Pluto, and Uranus: constrictive forces creating crisis; garbage, waste, and unprocessed filth; rebels and revolutionaries; rebirth from the darkness into a new case scenario; and elemental intensity that demands awareness and creative solutions. This scene from Star Wars mirrors the significance behind the 2010 alignment....."

yikes!

[Moderator note - In accordance with the Forum's Copyright Rules, the quoted text has been pruned.]

Last edited by a moderator:

tikana

rubyelixir said:
Now that the elections are over I want to bump this up to the top again .

We have OBAMA now!!! (yay)so what do you think this means?

Personally I am elated but to bring me back down to reality I am reposting this excerpt fromBill Streett in 2004:

here is a good article about it (written in 2004 by bill street)
http://astrologyforthesoul.com/bills...lications.html

here's an excerpt:
"To review, occurring in 2010 is a T-Square alignment involving Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto—a rare alignment and a profound symbol connoting societal and socio-economic transformation.
Although the full explication of this alignment has been addressed in the previous two essays, I will borrow an iconographic image from popular culture to help to better understand the meaning behind the planetary symbolism. One of the most popular scenes in the original Star Wars involves the rebel forces caught within a trash compactor. Trying to elude oncoming storm troopers, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and other members of the rebel alliance find themselves trapped within a garbage processing machine. With the walls of the trash compactor closing in on the heroes swiftly, time is of the essence and a creative solution is absolutely imperative. This famous scene captures so many of the potentials and meanings of the 2010 alignment involving Saturn, Pluto, and Uranus: constrictive forces creating crisis; garbage, waste, and unprocessed filth; rebels and revolutionaries; rebirth from the darkness into a new case scenario; and elemental intensity that demands awareness and creative solutions. This scene from Star Wars mirrors the significance behind the 2010 alignment....."

yikes!

yeah and what is really scarry is that there will be US domino effect.. just look at US'natal chart

nothing good with OBAMA! Welcome to HELL!

T

[Moderator note - In accordance with the Forum's Copyright Rules, the quoted text has been pruned.]

Last edited by a moderator: