What do you think of Psychics can anyone do anything like in the movie Carrie

jupiterianguru

Like lift cars and kill people with thought and all that kind of stuff, or like on the movie Hearts in Atlantis that was one of the most beautiful movies ever where the psychic (and they should not have toned down on his abilities and made this more realistic to what I read was going on in real life they should have given him ability to move objects set things on fire freeze things levitate change weather etc like some people claim the real people taken away by the government are able to do the government would ignore someone who just had the ability to move energy or see things there are many open about that in todays society) I know I could learn to do all these things with persistence and I really want to but **** right I am going to stay quiet about it if and when I do. Do you think these people are real yourself, and do you think the government is taking these people away to places where they are either forced to use these powers for them or prevented from influencing the world somehow.

Why is mainstream religion not teaching about these abilities but claiming to be spiritual. Why do quite a few not even want these powers I think it would be super cool. Why are certain drugs that they make out there legal and illegal designed to suppress these abilities and why would some still label these people as insane.

I think it is our birth right to be open to the spiritual and have almost God Like powers and no matter what the outcome for humanity we should be liberated and allowed to gain such powers. Only through yoga and power meditation can people gain these abilities I have studied this for awhile but anyways what do you guys think about all this.

Bunraku

No body really knows much about these things. I saw a thread here asking about magickal keys to the planets and no one responded (well, Zarathu did, but that's to be expected because he's been at this for over 40 years or so :biggrin:).

Experienced psions can pretty much ruin your life if you mess with them. They're more direct with their energy manipulation, so they don't have to time things with the planets like mages do. Mages are also dangerous but even more dangerous if they have your chart. They can synchronize curses with planetary transits and capitalize on the weaknesses of your chart.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

No body really knows much about these things. I saw a thread here asking about magickal keys to the planets and no one responded (well, Zarathu did, but that's to be expected because he's been at this for over 40 years or so :biggrin:).

Experienced psions can pretty much ruin your life if you mess with them. They're more direct with their energy manipulation, so they don't have to time things with the planets like mages do. Mages are also dangerous but even more dangerous if they have your chart. They can synchronize curses with planetary transits and capitalize on the weaknesses of your chart.

Magical Squares for the planets this is the only place I ever saw on the entire internet that had them http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html I normally use meditations from this website its Satanist but neither me nor anyone else is trying to convert you to any religion I just don't know any "neutral" place where they have that and also explain how to use them (I think it was against forum policy to post stuff promoting a religion is why I say this but im not trying to break any forum rules)

I have used these squares many time they are very Helpful and help out in transit you are supposed to Vibrate the Mantras the number of times for each day starting on the planetary day and hour. Then what you do is follow the days the numbers.

I think you mean that Square when you said magical keys. Which one did you want to do and where I still haven't found the mantras or squares or keys for the Planets, there are also sanskrit words and Mantras for the planets you can use the ones on the squares. I was very happy when I found those cause I love feeling the energy of various things and that helps. This is how I know the color of energy too. Jupiter is a beautiful rainbow energy in cancer, Mars has a electric blue white energy in Scorpio that is pure power, Example

Yes I agree with what you said. I am on my way to gaining some experience myself but thing is I still want to be somewhat lighthearted and not ruin peoples fun and ability to interact freely. I would only ever go after anyone for anything truly serious if it came to that I haven't. People don't need to be scared of this stuff. Most definitely a Mage can ruin your life if they know your chart but I still feel safe posting it here cause it doesn't strike me that there are a lot of people here that would have gripe with stuff I am saying Most the Charts I have seen on here were Aquarius Ascendant so I think im safe to do that. But right if I knew someone with those powers I would read their energy before showing them my chart.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

The how-to Planetary squares page I think is insightful :w00t: http://satans666squares.webs.com/index.htm

Would you like to share your experiences with meditations? :)

Sure why not I mostly use the meditations from that webpage and some yoga videos. I have found that meditating has allowed me to open up more to feeling energy, for the most part I have meditated for several years the thing I notice sometimes and this scares me is the amount of negative energy that is around in many areas including the so called "positive cities". I saw a vision when mercury conjuncted Sun in Virgo last year kind of a vision but I was still aware of energy. I saw that there is a darkness around everything most people are stuck in this reality that is just projected upon them. In reality what they see with their physical eyes is not really there fully they can't see all around them is death. Most things in society are meant to kill us, there is very little good left so far as spiritual energy is concerned due to the consistent brainwashing going on by the TV religions politicians schools culture society etc. Virgo came in there with the feeling like they want people to believe its paradise while they die on the inside. Most everything in the world is superficial and most people don't know this. There are however a few people still full of light. (this light and darkness thing was how the spiritual vision went but I believe inside most of what people call the darkness these days in spirituality is either the light or misunderstood)

It scares me the fact that there are so few that are even close to the truth, and able to see that what can I relate to in society anymore when just about everything is wrong sure I can and do fake it sometimes but when can I be my authentic self is there anyone real on the planet anymore.

This is the reason I am taking my time in opening myself up to get used to this now some true are able to handle this better and still fake it in society but me I want to be around someone who is authentic. Id rather not be reminded of the truth every time I leave my house, so I take it slow till I can find someone then I don't care it just makes me feel alone that is all.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

This is the reason I am taking my time in opening myself up to get used to this now some true are able to handle this better and still fake it in society but me I want to be around someone who is authentic. Id rather not be reminded of the truth every time I leave my house, so I take it slow till I can find someone then I don't care it just makes me feel alone that is all.

That right there is the reason most people regaurdless of beliefs who open up to the spiritual like to join groups and need to find like minded people otherwise threy may not advance much but me I dont fear it it just makes me wonder why people let it get bad but Many people my age a little older and younger dont have that negative energy as much or at all some are positive so I think things will change but the older last couple generations its very negative with most people.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

Actually the negative energy people is a minority in my generation and the younger people. I think those other people cant or are not reincarnating back much maybe for all I know they are getting destroyed by their own negativity on the spiritual or are being prevented from incarnation here.

Sinveil

Really curious about that question myself. As many notorious people, amonst which is Einstein himself have said - Imagination is limitless thus we simply can't know if people who lift suff, see auras, hear the dead or receive visions are authentic or simply have reached this point of Imagination in their minds which is far infront of us in the infinite track of imagination.

Or maybe (I read this though somewhere in a book), Imagination, like everything in this dual world has 2 forms - Practical and Abstract. In it's Abstract form it's medicine for the soul, a blanket for the mind protecting it from everyday terror and in it's Practical form it's just that: Lifting stuff, seeing Auras and etc.

Still, Magic which is also amonst the upper group of "things relating to the imagination" was nothing of the sort to pre-rennaisance people and some of them described it (like John Dee) as a blend of Ritualistic Practices and....get this - SCIENCE! But today everything is different and we can only guess if that unique blend could ever mix together again (aldo it should as things that belong together can never be seperated for too long).

Culpeper

Premium Member
Films are rather over dramatic, but I am one of those psychics and can say that many of those things are possible if developed and practiced. Be careful if you join some magic lodge as the others could turn on you and cause all sorts of trouble for you and even try to kill you with magic.

And then there is the internet. I have always been concerned that some sorcerer might hex me after reading my posts. About four years ago I was in several dangerous and very bizarre auto accidents. I walked away from them but my cars were ruined. The drivers who hit me had insurance at least.

I was sure it was black magic, so I looked into the triangle of manifestation and found Metatron and Baal and several other spirits I did not like. I asked "Why are you here?" "We have come to kill you." was the reply. Well, that is not very nice, is it. I also got the names of the sorcerers. They had found me on line. There were several. So I ordered the spirits to go back to the people who sent them and carry out there orders there. This was repeated many times as the magic war went on. But recently I have not seen those spirits and the sorcerers have disappeared from my view. Another spirit called Nike appeared and said that I had won the war.

So you see there is some danger in this but if you are a natural psychic you can take it up.

Phoenix Venus

Really curious about that question myself. As many notorious people, amonst which is Einstein himself have said - Imagination is limitless thus we simply can't know if people who lift suff, see auras, hear the dead or receive visions are authentic or simply have reached this point of Imagination in their minds which is far infront of us in the infinite track of imagination.

What if those two are one in the same...?

Makes me think of the quote i used to see on signs back in high school... "if you can believe it, you can achieve it..."

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=eW4tY8mQ_1o

:wink:

HoldOrFold

Like lift cars and kill people with thought and all that kind of stuff, or like on the movie Hearts in Atlantis that was one of the most beautiful movies ever where the psychic (and they should not have toned down on his abilities and made this more realistic to what I read was going on in real life they should have given him ability to move objects set things on fire freeze things levitate change weather etc like some people claim the real people taken away by the government are able to do the government would ignore someone who just had the ability to move energy or see things there are many open about that in todays society) I know I could learn to do all these things with persistence and I really want to but **** right I am going to stay quiet about it if and when I do. Do you think these people are real yourself, and do you think the government is taking these people away to places where they are either forced to use these powers for them or prevented from influencing the world somehow.

Why is mainstream religion not teaching about these abilities but claiming to be spiritual. Why do quite a few not even want these powers I think it would be super cool. Why are certain drugs that they make out there legal and illegal designed to suppress these abilities and why would some still label these people as insane.

I think it is our birth right to be open to the spiritual and have almost God Like powers and no matter what the outcome for humanity we should be liberated and allowed to gain such powers. Only through yoga and power meditation can people gain these abilities I have studied this for awhile but anyways what do you guys think about all this.

Yeah, there's people out there who can do things like this. Mainly in the eastern traditions like high levels of Qigong, Taoism etc.

The best example would probably be John Chang who practices "MoPai". Here's a short video of a documentary maker meeting him and him performing some of his psychic phenomena for him and some scientists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAV5avfDBiw

In the above video he electoshocks people with his hands, sets something on fire with his mind, moves something without touching it and pushes a chopstick through a table.

Last edited: