US Next President will deal with 2010-2012

Delphia

Yes, Same here Sven. I have a grown son and none of my family are involved in any war industries. War is so stupid, but I am sure it's spurred by the economic interests of those involved. Otherwise it makes no sense. I just hope that the many folks who are holding a positive consciousness can prevent any further escalations. I do everything I can to bring peace for us all.

Delphia

More scarey stuff...but I and a lot of other citizens of the USA have already come to the conclusion that our current Government regime has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Corporations. I do look forward to Pluto in Capricorn exposing the true underbelly of this fact. There are a lot of other atrocities which will come to light in the next couple years. Its not going to be pretty but it takes what it takes to wake up some folks. A lot of Americans are currently in a state of denial. I suspect there will be much upheaval here when Uranus enters Aries during this coming period.

Delphia

Derestanne said:
Meanwhile, back to the 2012 Question, it just keeps getting more and more extreme. Have a look at this Article on Whitley Strieber's Website:

Is This The Way The World Will End? And Will It End This Summer?....

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6816

This reminds me so very much of the movie entitled, "The Quiet Earth". Is science fiction about to become real again?

Reminds me of a TV show I saw on either National Geographic or Discovery Science about the world ending. It features a gent on his way to observe the particle acceleration whilst evading comet hits, earthquakes, volcanos and the like. It ends with him at the accelerator and of course when it starts...fade to black.

We really are a quite fragile species. I almost think something..or someone has been looking after us lest we do ourselves in.

blueheron

Delphia said:
Reminds me of a TV show I saw on either National Geographic or Discovery Science about the world ending. It features a gent on his way to observe the particle acceleration whilst evading comet hits, earthquakes, volcanos and the like. It ends with him at the accelerator and of course when it starts...fade to black.

We really are a quite fragile species. I almost think something..or someone has been looking after us lest we do ourselves in.

The end of the world... how many years have I been hearing about this? The world has been ending for a long time. Don't believe it. There isn't any such thing as an "end." Any "end" has to lead into a new "beginning." The Universe never "ends" anywhere. Everything is infinite. (esoteric and abstract enough for you? ;) )

Fragile yet strong. The world is going thru a Plutonian overhaul (Pluto's ingress into Capricorn.) Like a car torn apart before being rebuilt, everything looks a mess. Especially when you try to sort out which nut went where, which bolt secured what.

Then when you start to rebuild, parts don't fit, things get lost, something that came apart easily JUST WON'T GO BACK TOGETHER THE SAME WAY!

madduck.jpg

Like a deck of cards tossed into the air, nobody knows where anything is going to land. Death and rebirth go together. Hang out with the rebirthing part.

Growth-1.jpg

Otay

Great dialogue happening here guys!
HOw this pluto entry into capricorn will work, using pluto's entry into saggitarius in '94 as a litmus test.
Most of us remember that outrageous opening speach in '94 by Newt Gingrich and his "Contract With (ON) America" that was the opening where our awareness of these creepy far "christian" right agendas came up from the sewers, and all that priestly "boylove" and the roman catholic church, the weeping mega-congregation heads caught dipping their wick just where they said it should never go, etc., etc., etc..
Thank god for the progressed FM of the republican party, going as far as they can "peaking out" as it were in the early pisces/virgo axis.
Just nuts.

I think pluto is beginning to outrage us through governmental proprieties and clamps on our freedoms begin to take on more outrageous forms of clamping down on u.s. citizenry with the ever-handy excuse of "Terr'ist" boogeymen.
We have to see the beast from all sides before we can hogtie it and take it down...and that's going to take about 16 years until the pluto return ofthe u.s. at 28 cap..

I have my eye on a number of factors beginning in dec.'09 the ingresses of both mars and pluto into cap a lining (creeping in) just a month after the national election. the dicey VOC moon at teh 29th degree of scorpio and mercury retrograde at the Inauguration 1-20=09.

The 80 years mars retrograde in the 10th house of the u.s. chart back towards the embrace of saturn there. Remember the u.s. chart's 4th house of 'home' is ruled by mars and the sign aries. (that would be the climate here perhaps of the u.s. gov't using it's people at it's own purpose (10th) which of course is flipping the role of gov't and it's traditional role with the populace.

Then we have mercury retrograde in the progressed u.s. chart that stopped short of the u.s. moon (mind and emotions of the people failing to meet before backtracking to cover some necessary ground of cognition).
This mercury goes DIRECT in 2016 when I take that to mean we can begin to get a handle on this mad-dash to fascism. Mercury meets with the moon at 27 aquarius in 2024 (I think), and perhaps that will be a reinstalling of the constitution. Of course, that can mean a number of things, but we sure as H-double-L-hockeysticks all know the nature of the beast by 2016 and may have a clear approach at that time about how we are going to handle this unsavory bad guest taking over our country. Usually a few years before the station direct we already kinda know.

comments?

Otay

One more thing. Just when a group (pluto in sag) knows it is losing it's grip on power is when they begin beating the doors down in a way more shocking than we've seen before (which is pretty shocking).
We've a pretty good idea how both parties are complicit (which doesn't mean introducing a third party which does nothing but keep offenders in power and keep elections diluted for the stealing).

No, the way I see it, it's power back to the states which is already happening through resistance to National ID's and Skeletor's funding threats.
It's a start. Vermont & Maine have secession movements which are being laughed at now as impossible to receive a stamp, well, things can change fast.
That's what we have to pay attention to: these background but real and passionate responses to what is happending to our country.

emilyelizabeth

So many twists and turns are possible - as you are pointing out. American progressives are sooo relieved that Obama has such good footing to begin the race. (He is extremely popular.) McCain is the oldest person to ever run for the US presidency and has been dealing with melanoma for many years which you may know is very serious and can be fatal. I ran into this article on a very popular progressive US internet news site you all might find interesting, Huffington Post. It suggests that McCain may have to be replaced before the race begins(!). More neocon tactics? Or is this a real issue that nobody thought would change the Republican nomination?: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-rosenbaum/when-mccain-drops-out_b_107236.html

Otay

Seems getting a non-threat like McCain out of the way would be a pretty small favor given what we face as a nation. Agree w/McCain's unfortunate health transits. I saw a side-photo of McCain recently and it looked like that bulge on his face is actually transplanted tissue from possibly a thigh. I could see a surgical line completely around it.
I'm constantly up on politics and the sites like huffpo/crooks&liars/and the like. In fact when your post came up was looking at u.s. progressions for election 2012.
I do not share the Obama hype yet will vote for him simply to buy some time to vote progressives in and bluedogs out. The best candidates were eliminated through smoke & mirrors months ago. Obama's not a man I can have 'faith' in but then again, am not fool enough to have trust or faith in anyone based on mere words.

I doubt we'll escape the need to have a rock-meets-bone revolution in any case.

emilyelizabeth

I'm not actually putting any "value" on the popularity of Obama -- or McCain being replaced. Just sharing information. (Americans are misunderstood quite often. There are many progressives who are having to educate themselves by digging for information on the internet and sorting thru the lies and propaganda in the media.) I keep up on things too - good for you - so am well aware of where we are now and what we face. My candidate didn't run, and that is to say I didn't even like Kucinich or Edwards, but I will be voting for Obama as he seems to be mallible in a way that The People may able to "get to him" - have you looked at his chart? Yes, I have two children who are young adults and have been telling them we are preparing for a revolution. I appreciate what you have said, in other words, and have wanted to head north to Canada to establish a place for young people from the states to go when they begin a draft - in a country with martial law. Most Americans don't realize the seriousness of our predicament, so you have assumed I am one of them? I guess I don't blame you, but I am not.

Otay

That is an interesting article at Huffpo. There are two I can see on that list of 'zoids they are likely to choose. First likely replacement would be Thule as the least likely to offend the now-splintered republican factions scattered everywhere.
The power candidate would of course be Powell, but doubtful he would want such a position, and is inclined to be rational which to the rethugs is like throwing a pail of water on the wicked witch of the west.

Thanks for that article. Was wondering from where the shock to Obama's system would come with mars conjunct his mars at 22virgo oppo uranus. This sounds right.

Otay

emilyelizabeth said:
I'm not actually putting any "value" on the popularity of Obama -- or McCain being replaced. Just sharing information. (Americans are misunderstood quite often. There are many progressives who are having to educate themselves by digging for information on the internet and sorting thru the lies and propaganda in the media.) I keep up on things too - good for you - so am well aware of where we are now and what we face. My candidate didn't run, and that is to say I didn't even like Kucinich or Edwards, but I will be voting for Obama as he seems to be mallible in a way that The People may able to "get to him" - have you looked at his chart? Yes, I have two children who are young adults and have been telling them we are preparing for a revolution. I appreciate what you have said, in other words, and have wanted to head north to Canada to establish a place for young people from the states to go when they begin a draft - in a country with martial law. Most Americans don't realize the seriousness of our predicament, so you have assumed I am one of them? I guess I don't blame you, but I am not.

I appreciate a thinking person like yourself who is attempting to circle her wagons around her own and other's children. I have said I would pack our bags today to move to Canada, create an underground (which it will have to be at this point because Canada's position is now to return draftees to the u.s. so that is no longer a haven). It would be worth your while to see how many 'safe' countries are left, NZ is the last one to give in to u.s. pressure at last word. My son is vulnerable as are millions of young people as the cost of educating skyrockets beyond their reach.
Obama is saying that for a year of "National Service" (one year of their lives in a climate where the cabal just can't wait to benefit themselves once they jockey another election..shocking plan by the dems to set this up NOW)
he generously offers $4,000 per YEAR for education in return (anyone want to be a mechanic?) when college averages 19,000 per year. This stingey offering means they don't have a prayer to gain professional credentials of any sort.
In addition, I heard Obama say "Those poor single mothers can now insure their kids". But, as before, unless those poor single mothers are DIRT poor enough, they themselves as in decades previous will still have no protections risking lots of "insured orphans". Believe me, if you're paying retail and can't afford tests you get the one-shot quickie no-tests visit to your physician.

As a nation we can expect to be short-sheeted yet again. My breathing is regular and I expect nothing to "Change" besides perhaps the weather.:mad:

Otay

Oh, finer point. What Obama left out is that children who were dumped from healthcare rolls in the last 5 years are being put back on at the "State" level in many states.
The kids whose parents qualify for medicaid have experienced no changes and unaffected.

Those parents who are vulnerable to die without care are the working stiffs. For them, status quo and the glaring open secret that there is no pea under any of those walnut shells being sleight-of-handed about.
But no one really questions these empty statements of Obama's...now here comes that anxiety again.

emilyelizabeth

Canada's Parliament just passed a motion to allow war resisters to stay in Canada - that really says something. The way I see it if Bush and Cheney attack Iran we will become Public Enemy #1, along with all the things that go along with such a devastating move like the economy going sideways around the world. I'm not remembering where I read this about the recent legislature in Canada to protect American youth. Here are the first articles that popped up when I googled it: http://www.workers.org/2008/us/war_resisters_0612/
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/06/04/9417/

Last edited:

Otay

Yowza, Emily that is the BEST NEWS I've heard in YEARS!!!!! My gawd, I feel 30 pounds lighter. Yippeeeeeeee! We can fly!

emilyelizabeth

What it appears we're dealing with is a global elite that know no national boundaries, and don't care to. It's all about lining their pockets of course. In fact with our hard earned tax dollars (in spite of our longer work day and minimal benefits, like having no real social protections i.e. national healthcare) we are providing the global elite with a private military to do their dirty work. Dick Cheney is the new "Patton" -- but not for America. It's only about money and power to them - they define themselves by their international bank accounts. Osama bin Laden is a Saudi not an Iraqi, and the Saudis, as we now know, are tight buddies with the Bush Boys, which is why they let bin Laden get away, and etc. Then there is Israel...

I don't blame people for thinking 'mericans are knumb skulls - too many uneducated - which we could turn around in a few decades(!?) if we have the tax dollars made available to develop the education systems that other countries have. The media having been taken by this neocon coup has been the final blow. This is why I see Canada as a way out - their priorities are much more sensible. We will always be fighting the greedy (global elite) around the world no matter where we are it's true, but to do it effectively you have to have the will to know who and what you're dealing with, which doesn't come about via propaganda and a broken system. Canadians have been watching us fumble the ball for a while now... Europe too. (European news is a way to find out what's actually happening here if one hasn't found the underground news of course...) and thank goodness we have enough in common with the Canadians that when we decide to bail, they are still wellcoming us.

I'm completely serious about heading north, and if my Pluto opposition to my Sun right now will just get the heck on with it, I would have be Gone! Saturn has been messing with me too, so that I hit a wall anytime I turn around - this has been since around 98-99. There is always a purpose in these things however... I've been able to reach out to people across the nation and locally (two political websites I've managed), helped on campaigns for progressives, etc, etc (had my phone line tapped too and actually, shockingly had Google take down my impeach ads - ! as I came out with the impeachment topic very early). No free speech in this country, any more. I found that out first hand.

So, safe havens are where others gather who are like-minded - and across the border from the oppressors as far away as you can get. Many progressives have already left... If you haven't seen Lives of Others, it's a peek at what life is like living behind an iron curtain. That isn't something that happens everywhere. It can get bad - and I prefer to watch for the "signs" -- and respond if I can.

I'm actually surprised that more people aren't alarmed at what has been happening and don't see where we're going -- and are ready to go.

Last edited:

Otay

Emilyelizabeth, I hear you 200%. My son is also 20 and also think daily about what the heck (I) can do to keep him and our kids free, safe and unoppressed.
I listened too, with horror when the democratic candidates began spouting on about kids being required to do NATIONAL SERVICE. No one is listening to me either about the danger of such a concept in a climate like this. People who ought to know better don't see this as anything to cause any suspicion!
The second I heard this my hackles went up.:eek: We know how complicit Pelosi and her pack of Bluedogs are. We know this gov't does as it pleases and does not let go of people (enlistees) once their contract is up. I cannot arouse a speck of interest in this topic even with progressives like myself to get a dialogue going. In fact have been put down for it.:(

Such is what has always been faced by those with ideas and realizations whether they be scientific, social, medical or political. You have to keep going.
I can decifer that you, Emily are one of the aries point kids yourself:D . I am early aries and you early cancer. We are the first on the block to wake up and rouse the energy. I would love to talk with you more about these topics and look at your chart. Just to reassure you, pluto oppo sun isn't always a bad scene. In my own case I was introduced to some powerful people, but instead of experiencing oppression, I actually left an oppressive situation at the first pass of pluto oppo sun while mars was conjunct pluto. What may look scarey is actually the time you can make the break, which is what aries pointers do best (at the squares and oppositions). The time period you speak of 98-99 was the transition from saturn square your sun then the fixed grand cross closing in around 8-11-99 which does have the effect of being locked in a room with a bunch of loonies and there's no way out.
I coined the term for this grand cross the Cycle of Corruption.

I don't like to post my chart because that's a little too much exposure for me in a public forum. You can reach me at *** emily.
Peace.:sunny:

Last edited: