Should I pursue him?

Bunraku

I asked earlier, but Asc. was too early. So I asked again a week afterwards, and it doesn't seem to bright in this chart. :sad:
(Edit: Posted the early Asc. chart in the middle of this page: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=573286&postcount=14 )

We're both in college, by the way.

cFvBqYJ.gif

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

I asked earlier, but Asc. was too early. So I asked again a week afterwards, and it doesn't seem to bright in this chart. :sad:

We're both in college, by the way.

cFvBqYJ.gif

I would stay away what house cusp are you using? For the topic of love I'd go with 5.

The reason I say no is your ascendant is on a very violent degree classically and o ossible issues with alchoholism and also conjunct algol the most violent star. Plus its ruler and an accurate ruler for this question venus is in fall. Also the ruler of 5th is in Libra (good sign) but it is applying a square aspect to pluto and an opposite Uranus do you want that. Only time will tell what that means but he appeals to your emotions and sense of friendship and may be quirky (Aquarius moon) so that is why you like him.

Conclusion to me no and possibly this guy is a drug user or alcoholic and violent

Last edited:

Bunraku

He seems to be the least violent thing to me. He was shaking when I said hi. A very shy and introverted person.
Huh ...

Anyways, thanks for the interpretation jupiterianguru :)

tikana

naw stick with 7

i am not seeing much with him.. he is Mars in his own 1st house. he is happy the way he is .. he is also void and behind him is saturn .. 2 malefics.. not looking good

plus you are venus virgo not exactly your romantic combination. so i highly doubt anything good will come out of this...

jupiterianguru

He seems to be the least violent thing to me. He was shaking when I said hi. A very shy and introverted person.
Huh ...

Anyways, thanks for the interpretation jupiterianguru :)

well I just wanted to comment cause I saw that star and degree. Anyways he may not be violent or appear not to be.

Let me just say this if I saw the chart and reality didn't seem to match up I'd go slow be cautious meet him in a public place or whatever the first few times.

I think the chart says no there is more to this. If he is really shy and introverted how do you know the real him do you know what his home life is like etc.

This is just like the 15 degree leo chart I read a few months ago I say it is a warning.

Look up this stuff yourself the fixed stars and classical degrees very few people on this site talk about them its just when I see something like this I feel its my duty to bring it up cause you know what is represented there is kind of scary.

However mercury the dispositor for the question is in Libra he may be shy introverted whatever or charming and kind acting but what is behind that mask. Libra negatively represents a mask (not sign bashing I have mercury in Libra and mars lol)
Anyways be careful.

If you are curious go for it and go after this person but this stuff seems to say there is more you dont know.

It probably won't kill you (but I cannot guarantee that at all seeing this chart) that is if you can put up an emotional defense to try and go out with him and see for yourself. It may just be hes an intense guy beyond what is normal and you can almost be "primal" toghether that would even turn me on with anyone btw lol but in todays world I see this chart as a warning

To go for it or not is your choice

Bunraku

Oh ok. Thank you so much :)
Thanks guys!

Quickly moving on. But don't know what to do with him now though.

Bunraku

@jup

You're right, I don't know much about him anyways. Thanks for the tip. :)

He's mostly water. If his bday is accurate, he's Scorpio and Pisces dominant. Nerdy. He doesn't fit the description of attractive or whatever, but I dont really know why I like people like him hehe :p

Last edited:

MissScorpio

I feel perhaps more to the point that with the ascendant being near the violent degree of algol , there runs the peril or danger of "losing one's head over the matter", as the mythology is associated with losing the head..
I have found this in personal situations where I have experienced algol, I have not been able to see logic at the time, it can be a rather impassioned degree, that is from my own personal experience, I have found myself to be incredibly ravenous.

Tikana, would you also mind explaining what you mean by Mars in own house? As Mars in conjunct the descendant. .. Sorry bit confused there.

Last edited:

Marinka

I use whole sign and with that ... Saturn is in the 7th indicating that the question or the matter is not what it seems and that care needs to be taken by the astrologer to interpret the chart. I don't have time now to determine why there is some issue ... maybe later today.

Bunraku

@MissScorpio
user_offline.gif

Oh dear, I've often heard such things about that star. I was expecting the meaning to be not that literal. I'm not that dramatic about him because I've barely gotten to know this person.
He's a very smart and kind guy, he'd make a great friend. :)
As for the ravenous part, I hope I don't turn out that way.

@ Marinka
user_online.gif

Marinka, I drew a whole sign chart for you if you come back and want to do it:
0CW8qvU.gif

Last edited:

MissScorpio

Not at all it was just a generalization :)
I think it depends where the fixed star sits exactly.

I was only speaking from my own personal experiences so please do not take literally.

Marinka

Where is the original chart that had the early ascendant? I'd like to see that one. You are asking the same question 1 week later so this current chart is likely not the right chart to use for this question whereas, the other one is.

tikana

Tikana, would you also mind explaining what you mean by Mars in own house? As Mars in conjunct the descendant. .. Sorry bit confused there.

MissScorpio

in horary we take 5 deg into another house into consideration. So tech speaking, Mars is in 7th house aka quested 1st. In simple english, he is not interested in a querent and pretty comfortable where he is at right now. It is also in its own sign. Now, here is where it gets tricky, let's say mars would be in sag yet still sitting in 7th aka his 1st. It would be similar effect but weakened. I dont know exact Lilly's wording but you might ask Kai. I do know that it is different.

T

Bunraku

Where is the original chart that had the early ascendant? I'd like to see that one. You are asking the same question 1 week later so this current chart is likely not the right chart to use for this question whereas, the other one is.

I deleted the chart, so I had to do some digging with my internet history to see what time I'd created it. Here it is:

whole signs:
QAsS0z5.gif

placidus:
82uuVcD.gif

Marinka

I understand now why the chart is early -- not so much the question is early but, the timing.

You are Uranus and he is Sun. No aspect between. The moon falls in 11th house so this is basis of question - either this turns into a friendship (at least at first) or he already has a girlfriend (11th is his 5th). It does look like someone else is in the picture because the ruler of his 5th is in his house of the 7th.

Moon gives events - goes to Square sun (not likely relationship at this time) and then moves to trine Uranus indicating that maybe you establish a friendship or some common interest. Moon then goes to trine Jupiter which is in his house of the 7th. This would indicate (to me) some interest on his part as this moves along.

It looked like the last aspect would be the moon square Mercury but Mercury moved into next sign before completion. This leaves the Moon trine Jupiter as the last angle. Jupiter rules your 11th of friendship and his 5th of affairs. This indicates that this is not the time for a relationship - bide your time and instead pursue him as a friend.

Do another horary in about 3 months or so and see if the situation has changed. I might suggest at that time making the question more objective as the "should" in the question is subjective and causes confusion as to how to interpret.

edited to add -- The "should" is not telling me whether you are wondering whether the person is violent, or whether he has enough money, or whether he is involved with someone else ... the possibilities are endless. Better to be as specific as possible and the interpretation will likely be more precise.

I deleted the chart, so I had to do some digging with my internet history to see what time I'd created it. Here it is:

whole signs:
QAsS0z5.gif

placidus:
82uuVcD.gif

Last edited:

Bunraku

Alright, thank you Marinka. I'm very grateful for your interpretation. :) How should I word the next question?
Edit: Got it, thanks.

Also is there some way I can message you on here?

Last edited:

MissScorpio

OK, I think I may be confusing myself then, as I can not work out how Mars is in the first house? I am not seeing any planets in the first house?

Marinka

Alright, thank you Marinka. I'm very grateful for your interpretation. :) How should I word the next question?

Also is there some way I can message you on here?

Wording the next question - maybe "If I show that I am romantically interested in him will we start a relationship within the next 3 months?" would be one version.

Another might be ... "I'm interested in this guy but is there a chance that he might hurt me or be violent towards me in the next 3 months?"

Or yet another, I'm interested in this guy for a relationship, is he romantically involved with someone else right now?"

You do want to try and have an end date or a conclusion in the question so you could do the same question again later. As to PMs, I don't use them on this forum. My participation is limited to posting in public threads with the intent that they are available for people studying astrology.