Guess the sign!

jupiterianguru

Haha the saggitarius rising boy? His venus is actually in virgo and apparently in fall? Wouldn't that have a negative effect on the appearence? He is or was very pretty. Unfortunately he's now deceased.

I thought he was cute too lol was his virgo venus conjunct Jupiter his ruling planet. I font think venus in detriment or fall equals ugly in the case of Aries actually to me attractive as is the other fire sign venus. Not sure about virgo but I thought he looked good if his venus was conjunct ruling jupiter that explains it

Meekocat

I thought he was cute too lol was his virgo venus conjunct Jupiter his ruling planet. I font think venus in detriment or fall equals ugly in the case of Aries actually to me attractive as is the other fire sign venus. Not sure about virgo but I thought he looked good if his venus was conjunct ruling jupiter that explains it
. Here's a link which has his chart attached. He was very pretty.. Especially towards the end of his life.. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=570165#post570165

jupiterianguru

That is really sad well hopefully at least you made his life better I am getting that he was victimized by a lot of people and mistreated in his life. Well no one brought up the star his ruling planet was on during that thread but this might add on one more thing to look at in his death:

ZOSMA - [9 degrees of Virgo]*
Victimization, unhappiness, suffering, subject to disadvantage and abuse. Those with this star prominent often seriously suffer in some way. There can be physical problems and/or disabilities

Well anyways I get he was a sensitive spiritual person who may have grown up around mental illness or have it himselfjust my thoughts too bad that happened at such a young age

Meekocat

That is really sad well hopefully at least you made his life better I am getting that he was victimized by a lot of people and mistreated in his life. Well no one brought up the star his ruling planet was on during that thread but this might add on one more thing to look at in his death:

ZOSMA - [9 degrees of Virgo]*
Victimization, unhappiness, suffering, subject to disadvantage and abuse. Those with this star prominent often seriously suffer in some way. There can be physical problems and/or disabilities

Well anyways I get he was a sensitive spiritual person who may have grown up around mental illness or have it himselfjust my thoughts too bad that happened at such a young age
Wow that's crazy yeah he had depression from a young age, always felt like he didn't belong on this earth

jupiterianguru

Wow that's crazy yeah he had depression from a young age, always felt like he didn't belong on this earth

He sounds like a person I really would have liked and been a mentor to cause my philosophy is completely reject this earth and messed up society and love yourself.

so while I agree earth is messed up and dont much like it either Suicide is not the answer. Hopefully he is in a Bette place like what I talked about earlier.

He will find love in that place if he is and feel understood for once. The other side at least where I went to between lives is like a paradise but we are supposed to help earth be better.

Anyways just my thoughts click my profile and look through to my thread the alien planet that place is kind of a holding area for some human souls between lives many the more evolved ones by his chart and what you described sounds like he is. Rest assured he is in a better place and is being counseled on how to deal with earth next incarnation and healed from what he went through not punished

Last edited:

LyP

Haha the saggitarius rising boy? His venus is actually in virgo and apparently in fall? Wouldn't that have a negative effect on the appearence? He is or was very pretty. Unfortunately he's now deceased.

Omg,i'm so so so sorry :surprised::crying:
thank you for the reply
the venus are in the same sign of the ruler of asc (does appear to be in not tight conjunction)
despite being in virgo not make a square w/ the ascendant cause he has early saggitarius
and i have venus in saggie :tongue:
and moon conj. his venus hahahaha
this explain a lot

you said that him suffer a lot...well,him stay in a better place now,i'm sure!
is so good that you keep him alive in you heart

jupiterianguru

Omg,i'm so so so sorry :surprised::crying:
thank you for the reply
the venus are in the same sign of the ruler of asc (does appear to be in not tight conjunction)
despite being in virgo not make a square w/ the ascendant cause he has early saggitarius
and i have venus in saggie :tongue:
and moon conj. his venus hahahaha
this explain a lot

you said that him suffer a lot...well,him stay in a better place now,i'm sure!
is so good that you keep him alive in you heart

I agree if you or anyone else wants to check out that post I made describing one of the places souls can go in the afterlife that is under The Alien Planet I am sure he and all people like him found acceptance and peace for the first time it is sad but our job is to make earth more like a paradise so at least the good people (like I could sense he was) don't suffer.

gecko

OMG! I do this all the time. (I.e. trying to guess random people's signs by means of their features.) The best feeling: when I guess, say, Pisces and then see they have an Pisces tattoo - makes me happy as a cat!

I've been trying to "back-guess" myself as well. I'm a Leo Asc, Gem Su, Tau Mo. (No planets in the Asc.) Problem: the face, I think, is misleading. If I did not know, I think I would guess Aries.. :S

Last edited:

LyP

OMG! I do this all the time. (I.e. trying to guess random people's signs by means of their features.) The best feeling: when I guess, say, Pisces and then see they have an Pisces tattoo - makes me happy as a cat!

I've been trying to "back-guess" myself as well. I'm a Leo Asc, Gem Su, Tau Mo. (No planets in the Asc.) Problem: the face, I think, is misleading. If I did not know, I think I would guess Aries.. :S

I also try to guess the random people rising sign, haha
if i don't knew your astrological placements i would say...
aquarius rising,taurus sun,leo moon

I agree if you or anyone else{...}

Suffering simply exists

is on earth
We can not know who deserves
some have more than others
but we all suffer to some degree
there is nothing we can do

if exist another plane of existence or not, nobody can confirm there, but we are in an astrological forum, we soon can believe what is not proven.

I do not want to discuss this anyway,it is inappropriate

jupiterianguru

I also try to guess the random people rising sign, haha
if i don't knew your astrological placements i would say...
aquarius rising,taurus sun,leo moon

Suffering simply exists

is on earth
We can not know who deserves
some have more than others
but we all suffer to some degree
there is nothing we can do

if exist another plane of existence or not, nobody can confirm there, but we are in an astrological forum, we soon can believe what is not proven.

I do not want to discuss this anyway,it is inappropriate

Ok sorry but I am 8th house/scorpio dominant I tend to focus on the deeper and taboo subjects it may not be for everyone but its part of life.
anyways lets get back to guessing signs this game is fun anyways lol

Meekocat

Ok sorry but I am 8th house/scorpio dominant I tend to focus on the deeper and taboo subjects it may not be for everyone but its part of life.
anyways lets get back to guessing signs this game is fun anyways lol
I don't have a problem at all with this! I find it all very interesting, and thankyou for your previous posts regarding my Scorpio friend.. I appreciate it.. He didn't have any male support in his life and even though I tried to give him support I'm only 1 year older so it could never have been enough.. Another Scorpio friend of mine said he would have lover to have been able to mentor him aswell, I honestly think that something like that could have made a difference.thanks :) Back to planets though I have Saturn in capricorn and Pluto in Scorpio, would that impact appearance? I also have Neptune and Uranus very close to the ascendant

Larxene

Well his sun is in scorpio, so that could be the water! hes a scorpio with sag rising and a leo moon. His jupiter is in virgo, squaring the ascendant, trine neptune and uranus and sextile both the sun and mars.

Oh wow, that explains the hairyness. Originally, I thought this guy would be a Gemini or Virgo Ascendant, because of his hair that goes in all directions, his hairy eyebrows, and that his shaven chin shows that he would probably be able to grow a lot of thick facial hair. However, I couldn't understand the fairness of the face, nor its long shape.

I must have said it somewhere else, but the Moon or Jupiter makes the face quite fair, and sometimes paints the colour of the hair with a lighter hue. This is from my personal experience, so I could be wrong.

Since the face is oblong and not round, the sign is probably masculine, or ruled by a masculine planet. Between Cancer, Pisces and Sagittarius, Sagittarius fulfils all these criteria.

The hairyness is due to the fact that Jupiter is in Virgo, and is dominating the Ascendant (i.e. squaring it from the Ascendant's right side) by sign. This kind of combination has a strong influence on the person's appearance and character.

I bet he's known for being overly-generous at times.

Meekocat

Oh wow, that explains the hairyness. Originally, I thought this guy would be a Gemini or Virgo Ascendant, because of his hair that goes in all directions, his hairy eyebrows, and that his shaven chin shows that he would probably be able to grow a lot of thick facial hair. However, I couldn't understand the fairness of the face, nor its long shape.

I must have said it somewhere else, but the Moon or Jupiter makes the face quite fair, and sometimes paints the colour of the hair with a lighter hue. This is from my personal experience, so I could be wrong.

Since the face is oblong and not round, the sign is probably masculine, or ruled by a masculine planet. Between Cancer, Pisces and Sagittarius, Sagittarius fulfils all these criteria.

The hairyness is due to the fact that Jupiter is in Virgo, and is dominating the Ascendant (i.e. squaring it from the Ascendant's right side) by sign. This kind of combination has a strong influence on the person's appearance and character.

I bet he's known for being overly-generous at times.

hairyness? haha he could grow a beard i guess.. But I wouldnt say hes hairy.. and overly generous? perhaps.. very loving.. overly sensitive and unfortunately very depressed. that was him younger though. attached is one of the last pictures taken of him.. Guess he had potential to grow facial hair

Attachments

• 32188_1500061700310_1732036_n.jpg
    32188_1500061700310_1732036_n.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 23

LyP

Ha! Asc ruler (= Sun) is in the 11th (= Aqu).

yeah!!

at least have some correlation :p

is true!!! I read somewhere that their physical characteristics comes from the ascendant + ruler of the ascendant + analog sign to the house of ruler of the ascendant

Larxene

I'm mostly referring to the facial hair (beard), and the I-go-where-I-want hair. Not surprising that he is overly sensitive...both benefics are in right square to the Ascendant by sign, both are in a feminine sign, and both are compromised zodiacally (one is exiled, the other is fallen). Okay, if he isn't overly-generous, I guess that's due to Jupiter being direct, not retrograde.

As for his depression...in all the charts I've seen where a life-giver (Sun, Moon, Ascendant ruler, Fortune and Lunation) is in the 12th sign, all of them experience depression or suffering of some kind. In this case, his Sun is in the 12th, and that is consistent with my experience. However, I have only seen 4 of such charts, so it may be a coincidence. :)

Your chart that you posted recently on the other thread also has a life-giver in the 12th sign (the Sun again). Do you have any depression or suffering of some kind? Otherwise, some kind of isolation?

I think you probably do not realise it though. Given the strong Saturn in your chart, you seem like a person capable of facing great adversities.

Anyway, if this good-looking guy is your brother and not your ex-husband/boyfriend or cousin etc, I think both the Sun's common position points towards the condition of your father. Probably your father had financial difficulties or suffered chronic depression or illnesses...something of that sort.

Meekocat

I'm mostly referring to the facial hair (beard), and the I-go-where-I-want hair. Not surprising that he is overly sensitive...both benefics are in right square to the Ascendant by sign, both are in a feminine sign, and both are compromised zodiacally (one is exiled, the other is fallen). Okay, if he isn't overly-generous, I guess that's due to Jupiter being direct, not retrograde.

As for his depression...in all the charts I've seen where a life-giver (Sun, Moon, Ascendant ruler, Fortune and Lunation) is in the 12th sign, all of them experience depression or suffering of some kind. In this case, his Sun is in the 12th, and that is consistent with my experience. However, I have only seen 4 of such charts, so it may be a coincidence. :)

Your chart that you posted recently on the other thread also has a life-giver in the 12th sign (the Sun again). Do you have any depression or suffering of some kind? Otherwise, some kind of isolation?

I think you probably do not realise it though. Given the strong Saturn in your chart, you seem like a person capable of facing great adversities.

Anyway, if this good-looking guy is your brother and not your ex-husband/boyfriend or cousin etc, I think both the Sun's common position points towards the condition of your father. Probably your father had financial difficulties or suffered chronic depression or illnesses...something of that sort.

Depression for me? Yes, since I can remember.. Maybe as young as 10. But Ive learnt to accept it to some degree and It doesnt really bother me.
Hes not blood related but we considered each other family.. And both have issues with fathers.

Meekocat

new one!

hints.. small hands and feet, 5'6. high pitched voice.. has allergies and dry skin.

Attachments

• 1111111.jpg
    1111111.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 601688_10201370122393378_392600150_n.jpg
    601688_10201370122393378_392600150_n.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 26